Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON (27391 Views)

University Of Ibadan Non-Academic Staff Celebrate Exit Of Bursar / University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar / Download Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi JAMB 2020 [Compulsory English Novel] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by arantess: 5:28pm On Feb 08
Jamiubond009:
Super Eagles matches are not for people with heart conditions
Perhaps they were not on medications..

I know people with heart conditions that watched the game.

4 Likes

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by Tjra: 5:28pm On Feb 08
I remember 2020, all deaths were due to Covid-19 according to WHO cheesy

Nobody died of Malaria, Diabetes, Kidney disease, etc.
Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by Dougad: 5:28pm On Feb 08
Onuimo1:
So how many people has died because of this match. People should resist from attaching too much emotions while watching football games of their favourite teams.
When SA equalized yesterday I have to leave the bar where I was watching the game because I wouldn't want to feel sad 😭 if eventually they had lost.
I didn't even want to know the outcome not until I started hearing people shouting on the street.

Bruh I almost cried when that decision happened. For the first time in life, I was so emotional about a sport game.

5 Likes

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by Godstiger(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08
Was really tensed,had my fair share of hpd rip

2 Likes

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by GarkiAccessory(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08
👀
Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by ashawopikin(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08
NaijaCoverBlog:
This Is The Third Person who lost their Life.

When Watching Nigeria AFCON Yesterday
the third Known person, there could be more

2 Likes

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by EggonBoy(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08
From the reports we got here so far, 3 people died yesterday in relation to the Super Eagles 🦅 VS Bafana Bafana match.
May their soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by Jflex07(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08
I decided not to watch the penalty kick because of the high tension.. Make I no come get bp for something wey no go change my life for the better...

4 Likes

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by Kenmatt(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08
That yesterday's match has killed two prominent Nigerians. There could still be more we have not heard.

Even when Nigeria won the match, had it been Nigeria lost to South Africa, who knows how many that would have died on or before now.

But, on a serious note, could this be the sacrifice for the Trophy 🏆 Nigeria is about to lift.

5 Likes

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by Donchieli: 5:30pm On Feb 08
Be like say Nigeria use sacrifice this match to the gods Cuz this is like the third person reported to have died watching Afcon

One Corper died while watching
Former NDDC director died while watching
Now Deputy Bursar reportedly died while watching the match

So if to Nigeria lose nko

Dead body for surplus b dat

NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://punchng.com/kwara-varsity-deputy-bursar-dies-watching-super-eagles-afcon-semi-finals/

See Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/7994475/adamawa-corper-slumps-dies-while

2 Likes

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by mozat(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08
this is tragic , Nigerian guys yesterday give almost all true patriots heart attack

4 Likes

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by Komu1048(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08
ImoleNaija:
The anxiety was so much that I had to calm myself & fill up my stomach before the penalty kicks, in order to avoid the story that touches the heart.

May his soul find eternal rest.

I have to remove my eye at intervals. My heartbeat was already raising high. And I’m sick still praying to God for healing

7 Likes

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by tivity101: 5:33pm On Feb 08
Valentine ke? Here I am thinking of Ash Wednesday you are here mentioning something else.

Main while, don't take Ash in the morning of 14th Feb and later fornicate at night.

Jennyclay:
Rip to him!

Dear men, don’t let hypertension kill you people because of ball, valentine is coming. Biko!

2 Likes

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by Bsmartt(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08
My condolences to their families.
The match was too tensed yesterday.
A Nigerian Journalist also reported another death of a Nigerian business man in Cote D'Ivoire.
May God continue to protect us all.
Let's also endeavor to check our blood pressure as recommended by health professionals.

3 Likes

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by Judolisco(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08
We got a goal then it was cancelled, and south Africa was given a penalty kick to equalize.... E reach to cause hbp

5 Likes

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by sukar886: 5:34pm On Feb 08
The pressure was much, i didnt watch the penalty, people should start checking there BP before watching the finals ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by MrJames007: 5:35pm On Feb 08
Wetin dey happen
Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by geoworldedu: 5:35pm On Feb 08
Angelfrost:
Na wa o...! undecided

On top Semifinals o.

How Final wan come be?!! That means dead body fit surplus.

I sense it was the cancellation of that second goal and gifting South Africa an equalizer that spiked people's blood pressure.

Make we dey calm down watch these games abeg...!

Football is not do or die... If your heart can't carry it, just avoid the game, and be checking livescores.
if you can survive losing your money ontop bets or ponzi scheme, I don't expect you not to survive losing a football game.

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by bluefilm: 5:35pm On Feb 08
See what Yusuf has caused by conceeding that penalty

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by DigitalJobs: 5:36pm On Feb 08
The Tension Was HIGHLY INTENSE.

RIP To All of Them.
Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by koyeni(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08
Had to switch channel too yesterday as my heart dy pound...
Na yesterday i know say i still love Nigeria so much grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by MrBroke(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08
I felt nothing watching the match although was rooting for my country but nothing concern me who win or lose. The last time and I think would be the only time I almost got B.P or took a football match serious like life and death was Argentina vs France World Cup.
Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by gaby(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08
Another one?
Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by iamtardey: 5:36pm On Feb 08
Wait that’s the 3rd one after the match … O ga… 🪦
Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by Visocrate(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08
Abeg o God na jolly we want jolly
Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by geoworldedu: 5:37pm On Feb 08
tivity101:
Valentine ke? Here I am thinking of Ash Wednesday you are here mentioning something else.

Main while, don't take Ash in the morning of 14th Feb and later fornicate at night.

Taking ash and fvccking pvssy with it dey sweet wella. Jesus will just be rejoicing in heaven over it?
Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by Truths9ja: 5:38pm On Feb 08
Rip
Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by Utanisco(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08
This people de die anyhow
Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by Hardy123(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08
Jeez

Again??
Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by Inspirer1: 5:42pm On Feb 08
That match was watched with so much emotions ...

3 Likes

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by geoworldedu: 5:43pm On Feb 08
koyeni:
Had to switch channel too yesterday as my heart dy pound...
Na yesterday i know say i still love Nigeria so much grin grin grin grin
Even if i go abroad, Nigeria na im i go still support to win my host country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON by Bullfallo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08
Hope many will not die during final

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party / 2017 List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score (150) For Admission / ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.