Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Believe The Devil Is A Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Believe The Devil Is A Woman! (630 Views)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe The Devil Is A Woman! by imagrg(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08
The way the woman displays heartlessness, shrewdness, high level of immorality and greed in all aspects of life, I am forced to believe that the devil is a woman!

Or what do you think?
Re: I Believe The Devil Is A Woman! by FRANCISTOWN: 5:38pm On Feb 08
Devil learns from women

1 Like

Re: I Believe The Devil Is A Woman! by immortalcrown(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08
Your mum or your sister should share her opinion first.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe The Devil Is A Woman! by imagrg(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08
grin grin🤣🤣🤣
FRANCISTOWN:
Devil learns from women
Re: I Believe The Devil Is A Woman! by MrCork: 6:22pm On Feb 08
imagrg:
The way the woman displays heartlessness, shrewdness, high level of immorality and greed in all aspects of life, I am forced to believe that the devil is a woman!

Or what do you think?

Brother..please go n watch blue films i beg!!!(no oofencse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe The Devil Is A Woman! by obinna58(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08
Heartlessness is not a feminine trait, I ran as far as possible at the sight of heartless woman
Re: I Believe The Devil Is A Woman! by okoroemeka(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08
imagrg:

Or what do you think?
you are wrong,the devil cannot match the wickedness of women,infact if the devil is as heartless and wicked as women the world will cease to exist long ago,do you ask yourself why they don't give police women firearms,they will blaster any stupid fool that looked at them somehow

1 Like

Re: I Believe The Devil Is A Woman! by luvgurl(f): 7:54pm On Feb 08
A woman is a Devil made by a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe The Devil Is A Woman! by JustPowerApps(m): 1:58am On Feb 09
Be like Op too don catch fire cheesy Person don break person heart

(1) (Reply)

Does True Love Exist / Pick_up Line / deleted !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.