Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] (5601 Views)

My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. / Help: My Niece Is Tempting Me / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
If you know me, you'll know I love the stocks and cryptocurrency, but I don't like betting and never bet before.

There is this coin called ****. They happen to have a betting platform and I can move money in and out via crypto and I like such.

I have seen how people who are addicted to betting are struggling to pull out but most can't. It's like masturbation pro max.

So, I wanted to send some money to my account via USDT, but I want to ask if this is a good move or I should stay away from betting.

Mind you, I just want to do it for fun and not always, maybe once a month. Losing the money is not my concern or a problem, but becoming addicted to it is my fear.

I always hear 2 odds, sure odds, 1:4, etc. but I have ZERO knowledge what those things mean.

You guys should lecture me.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by SETHARTHUR(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
Guy please teach me crypto and stocks. I promise to be loyal to you.
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by Tynaclem1: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Once a month is how others started until it became once a week and once a day... Comot body op

13 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by GodKhalifa: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
If you know me, you'll know I love the stocks and cryptocurrency, but I don't like betting and never bet before.

There is this coin called BSGG. They happen to have a betting platform and I can move money in and out via crypto and I like such.

I have seen how people who are addicted to betting are struggling to pull out but most can't. It's like masturbation pro max.

So, I wanted to send some money to my account via USDT, but I want to ask if this is a good move or I should stay away from betting.

Mind you, I just want to do it for fun and not always, maybe once a month. Losing the money is not my concern or a problem, but becoming addicted to it is my fear.

I always hear 2 odds, sure odds, 1:4, etc. but I have ZERO knowledge what those things mean.

ilegend abeg help me with any change to use guide , hunger dey bleep my skull.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by PeterZoom: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
GodKhalifa:
ilegend abeg help me with any change to use guide , hunger dey bleep my skull.
I legend said he doesn't give money to those who ask directly for it but gives according to how his spirit leads so no waste your time bro.
Ilegend betting is crazily addictive, I'll advise you not to go into it before you lose and start chasing losses upon losses. The system is made for the bookies (owners of bet companies shops and websites) to win most of the time. Continue to use your money for what you were doing before or other tangible investments.

5 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by GodKhalifa: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
PeterZoom:

I legend said he doesn't give money to those who ask directly for it but gives according to how his spirit leads so no waste your time bro.
Ilegend betting is crazily addictive, I'll advise you not to go into it before you lose and start chasing losses upon losses. The system is made for the bookies (owners of bet companies shops and websites) to win most of the time. Continue to use your money for what you were doing before or other tangible investments.
Thanks for hypocritical advice
Anyways do u play zoom
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by Pineapplelove: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
fear.

Its good to try things and take risks but betting Is not the way.

Avoid betting by any means. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by Benwallt(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Egungun be careful Na express you dey go o. Betting induces schizophrenia. Only you will be asking your phone, how come, how can that happen but your money is gone. Next time, you will wanna win your money back and interests. They will still knock you down.

Na so o until your neck starts getting taller and your shoes and shirts starts fading and you lose appetite still there is no food on your plate and finally you start borrowing

5 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by FitCorper: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
The great Ilegendd still gets bored after all? Na only boredom go fit make u wan bet. Nothing beats old skool human-human interaction.

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
FitCorper:
The great Ilegendd still gets bored after all? Na only boredom go fit make u wan bet. Nothing beats old skool human-human interaction.
Things can be boring at times even with constant free light and almost everything for free, but I'm cooler alone. That has been my life after secondary school. At least, I have Aljazeera, NatGeoWild, music, and football to watch. Oh, YouTube and Tiktok. grin

I have mingled way too much in my university days. It's no longer fun to me. Also, I have travelled a lot too, but now, it's scary with too much insecurity, accident, etc.

But, the most fun thing I do now is meditation or longing and shorting crypto while watching football. The adrenaline rush is exhilarating. I'm even doing it as I type.

I don't like movies or computer games. I used to be addicted to them as a child, so I stopped permanently except my visitors force me to.

Anything that is addictive, I'm always careful, but I always want to try them first hand. Cuz normal normal, I no dey hear word. I love telling real life stories, so first hand experience gives me authentic stories.

I'll still fund that betting account, but I'll use it on Champions' League final or World Cup final.

4 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
Benwallt:
Egungun be careful Na express you dey go o. Betting induces schizophrenia. Only you will be asking your phone, how come, how can that happen but your money is gone. Next time, you will wanna win your money back and interests. They will still knock you down.

Na so o until your neck starts getting taller and your shoes and shirts starts fading and you lose appetite still there is no food on your plate and finally you start borrowing
grin grin Me wey like risk, but always careful to avoid being sucked in.

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Guy please teach me crypto and stocks. I promise to be loyal to you.
I feel YouTube has way more than I can offer. That's where I learned everything I know for free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by Benwallt(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
grin grin Me wey like risk, but always careful to avoid being sucked in.

ILegendd Na man you be but risk pass risk. Betting risk is an express way to poverty from an enviable position.

Just do it small small

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
Benwallt:

ILegendd Na man you be but risk pass risk. Betting risk is an express way to poverty from an enviable position.

Just do it small small
Definitely. I go even put money there come abandon am or when I wan play, I go send login details to someone to do it. If he loses, I bear the loss, if he wins, I take 70%.
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by shortgun(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Just say you are advertising the platform nobody will kill you. angry
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
shortgun:
Just say you are advertising the platform nobody will kill you. angry
No. Lemme blur the name self.

Modified: Done. I hope you're happy now? grin

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by FalseProphet1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:

There is this coin called BSGG. They happen to have a betting platform and I can move money in and out via crypto and I like such.

Go ahead, you would chop heavily.

This I have seen.
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by Benwallt(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
Definitely. I go even put money there come abandon am or when I wan play, I go send login details to someone to do it. If he loses, I bear the loss, if he wins, I take 70%.

You have safeguarded yourself that way because the tension that comes with being aware of running ticket can power a multi-storey building
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by Sonnobax15(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
lipsrsealed
Nigha,I must tell you,that you're indeed a blessed man if you haven't bet in your life before..

Cuz, right now, that's one of the major problem that's sinking many men down......

Op,no try am......I'm advising you as a chronic gambler whom I used to be before I slowed down...

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
Benwallt:

You have safeguarded yourself that way because the tension that comes with being aware of running ticket can power a multi-storey building
cheesy

But I hardly put emotions in things. If I start betting today, I pray I don't, I'll bet AGAINST the clubs or countries I support. The first will be Nigeria, Chelsea, and Barcelona. I'll turn to enemy of progress.

Ever since I knew we are just visitors in this world, I became less emotionally available. We're all walking dead so we shouldn't be too emotionally entangled with things we'll never take to our graves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by Lucasinho(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
cheesy

But I hardly put emotions in things. If I start betting today, I pray I don't, I'll bet AGAINST the clubs or countries I support. The first will be Nigeria, Chelsea, and Barcelona. I'll turn to enemy of progress.

Ever since I knew we are just visitors in this world, I became less emotionally available. We're all walking dead so we shouldn't be too emotionally entangled with things we'll never take to our graves.

Gbam!
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by Benwallt(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
cheesy

You are really incharge of your emotion but it will be better you avoid those teams you support rather than bet against them.

Some people think they will live forever thereby held on to everything that comes their way oblivious of the fact that they won't even know where they will be buried when dead.

You still have many years ahead of you though.

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by shortgun(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:

The only that can make me happy right now is if send that girl once slept over in your house and you didn't touch her to me.
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
shortgun:

The only that can make me happy right now is if send that girl once slept over in your house and you didn't touch her to me.
Lol. But I don't want people who know me on Nairaland to know the people who know me in real life. For security reasons and also, to avoid kiss and tell. Them go just sell me and gossip me to her.

I know you'll say you're different. I hear you. grin
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Abort, mission impossible ghost protocol mode activated.
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by shortgun(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
Lol. But I don't want people who know me on Nairaland to know the people who know me in real life. For security reasons and also, to avoid kiss and tell. Them go just sell me and gossip me to her.

I know you'll say you're different. I hear you. grin

You are already guilty of assumption...

Bro, me na senior man I be.
....everything I do is for adventure
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by sacajawea: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:

Can you load the account with naira or Any other countries fiat?
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by 777Likes9Shares: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Chose whichever you like, it's life
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by Damian911: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
Bro gambling is evil but since it's you the legend then I believe it's all good but be very careful bro
Thanks cool
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by Telegram234(m): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
Things can be boring at times even with constant free light and almost everything for free, but I'm cooler alone. That has been my life after secondary school. At least, I have Aljazeera, NatGeoWild, music, and football to watch. Oh, YouTube and Tiktok. grin

I have mingled way too much in my university days. It's no longer fun to me. Also, I have travelled a lot too, but now, it's scary with too much insecurity, accident, etc.

But, the most fun thing I do now is meditation or longing and shorting crypto while watching football. The adrenaline rush is exhilarating. I'm even doing it as I type.

I don't like movies or computer games. I used to be addicted to them as a child, so I stopped permanently except my visitors force me to.

Anything that is addictive, I'm always careful, but I always want to try them first hand. Cuz normal normal, I no dey hear word. I love telling real life stories, so first hand experience gives me authentic stories.

I'll still fund that betting account, but I'll use it on Champions' League final or World Cup final.

Why not get a pet like dog or cat that will keep you busy at home..
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by Silentgroper(m): 12:21am On Dec 10, 2023
iLegendd:

There is this coin called ****. They happen to have a betting platform and I can move money in and out via crypto and I like such.

you and me both...

I'm always dumbfounded when they start discussing the whole thing...
Re: The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] by kenedyx: 6:27am On Dec 10, 2023
If you can play the minimum stake (which is #100 in most naija sites) any time you play, then you'll be fine. You'll be doing it for fun.

But anything other than that, then you're fast-pedalling to your ultimate downfall. Betting no be your mate. There's a reason why many of our youths are still the leaders of "tomorrow" even after many decades.

A recent study revealing the number of gamblers we have in Nigeria is worrying, to say the least.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Breeze Blow, Foul Nyash Go Open (amber Rose) _photo / Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack / Who Is The Celebrity???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.