Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

David Had The Spirit But Still Committed Murder And Fornication - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Had The Spirit But Still Committed Murder And Fornication (398 Views)

Why Christians Still Battle With Fornication. / Daddy Freeze: If An Engaged Couple Have Sex, It Is Not FORNICATION! / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Had The Spirit But Still Committed Murder And Fornication by AntiChristian: 7:39am On Feb 11
Kobojunkie:
1. Yes, David was approved righteous by the God of Israel before he, David, was anointed King over Israel, so yes, the spirit of the Lord was on David. undecided

2. The Spirit of God living on the inside of one does not restrain one from being able to carry out his or her intentions. David chose to sin. What did you expect the Spirit of God to do? Restrain David? For what reason? undecided

3. Seems more to me instead that you do not understand the place of the Holy Spirit in the lives of those who are approved to have Him by God. The Holy Spirit is a mark of approval from God for those who have at least met the requirement that is His Standard β€” His Lawβ€”, and are hence worthy of being used by Him, God in the carrying out of His Holy works. Perfection is not of the Spirit of God but of those who are under the Law. The Spirit of God serves as a mark to show one has reached that standard of perfection set by God. He does not serve as a deterrence or a means to inhibit man from living as he would choose to. undecided

Having that mark which is the Holy Spirit, and the benefits that come with being certified perfect by God, however, does not guarantee that one is completely in God's good book forever as there is still the requirement that one stands faithful until the end β€” Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 31 & Ezekiel 33 vs 10 - 20 & Matthew 24 vs 12- 13 & Mark 13 vs 13 β€” to be saved. undecided

Old Testament Scripture is littered with examples of men who were approved righteous by God but fell short before the end. From Adam, and Cain, to probably even the person of King Solomon. David was not the first, and not the last of them. undecided

Talk about Samson and why the holy spirit empowered him!
Re: David Had The Spirit But Still Committed Murder And Fornication by AntiChristian: 7:44am On Feb 11
NairaLTQ:

You don't know that Sounding like a broken record makes you look like a donkey!

Why couldn't you answer my questions?
You are afraid thy it betrays your ignorance and deciet!

Do not answer a fool is a verse of the Bible!

Answer a fool... is another verse that follows the former!

I can choose any at any point in time!
Re: David Had The Spirit But Still Committed Murder And Fornication by NairaLTQ: 7:51am On Feb 11
AntiChristian:

Do not answer a fool is a verse of the Bible!

Answer a fool... is another verse that follows the former!

I can choose any at any point in time!
I can understand as your prophet is an adulterer who committed Zina against his wives and it was with the approval of Allah!
Re: David Had The Spirit But Still Committed Murder And Fornication by AntiChristian: 7:59am On Feb 11
NairaLTQ:

I can understand as your prophet is an adulterer who committed Zina against his wives and it was with the approval of Allah!

Na spirit wey enter Samson wey he kill lion enter you and your family this morning!

Abeg no kill anyone o!
Re: David Had The Spirit But Still Committed Murder And Fornication by NairaLTQ: 8:26am On Feb 11
AntiChristian:

Na spirit wey enter Samson wey he kill lion enter you and your family this morning!

Abeg no kill anyone o!
Samson killed the lion: he did not commit sacrilege..

However
Is it untrue that, Your your prophet is an adulterer who committed Zina against his wives and it was with the approval of Allah!

Is it untrue that his sons wife is not even off limit to him!? Sorry, I forgot that Allah gave him Zainab!

Are these not with the approval of Allah!
Re: David Had The Spirit But Still Committed Murder And Fornication by AntiChristian: 8:36am On Feb 11
NairaLTQ:

Samson killed the lion: he did not commit sacrilege..
What about the thirty he killed stealing their garment to fulfill his bet and the holy spirit even empowered him to do so?

The thread is about the holy spirit not Islam nor Muhammad! So stop the diversion!
Re: David Had The Spirit But Still Committed Murder And Fornication by NairaLTQ: 8:40am On Feb 11
AntiChristian:
What about the thirty he killed stealing their garment to fulfill his bet and the holy spirit even empowered him to do so?

The thread is about the holy spirit not Islam nor Muhammad! So stop the diversion!
How do you expect that we wouldn't talk about the Best of the Best of the Best prophet and human being who committed sacrileges with the support of Allah!

Doesn't it have an explanation?

Confirm od Deny
Is it untrue that, Your your prophet is an adulterer who committed Zina against his wives and it was with the approval of Allah!

Is it untrue that his sons wife is not even off limit to him!? Sorry, I forgot that Allah gave him Zainab!

Re: David Had The Spirit But Still Committed Murder And Fornication by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Feb 11
NairaLTQ:

How do ...
Na to just report you as a thread derailer and we move on!
Re: David Had The Spirit But Still Committed Murder And Fornication by NairaLTQ: 9:00am On Feb 11
AntiChristian:
Na to just report you as a thread derailer and we move on!

He who lives in a glass house... !
LOL!

NairaLTQ:

How do you expect that we wouldn't talk about the Best of the Best of the Best prophet and human being who committed sacrileges with the support of Allah!

Doesn't it have an explanation?

Confirm or Deny

You are even afraid to quote my post: is it shameful?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Push / TECHNOLOGY Vs 666 / His Healing Wounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.