Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil (14696 Views)

PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load / PH Refinery: Community Disputes, Spare Parts Mismatch Threaten Dec Target / Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by coleon(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/ph-refinery-to-begin-operations-as-shell-supplies-475000-barrels-of-oil/

Nlfpmod
This is just an orchestrated decoy and a diversion strategy by APC to their zombies.
They want you to use this one to hold body so that you will calm down and not protest.
Is this not the same refinery they said will begin operations by December 2023.
APC is shameless I swear.
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by lexy2014: 12:41pm On Feb 09
nairalanda1:

if you can be changing my words in my quote which is a fraudulent act, are you not confirming the fact that all your theories are fabrications?

1. is it because fuel was not being sold at a profit that made the refinery not to work well in years past and to eventually collapse?

2. was it subsidy that held down the price of the fuel that the refinery was selling?

3. how was subsidy free money r has the meaning of subsidy changed?

4. you seems to be giving new meaning to words in order to drive this your demented theories
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by Reload101: 12:42pm On Feb 09
Till then
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by StarRida: 12:43pm On Feb 09
APC lie lie government and propaganda from time immemorial na so lie Muhammad take waste last administration with lies and propaganda this one na the promax we dey see Soo
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by nairalanda1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09
lexy2014:

I need to feel superior to you today, because it makes me feel good, so answer me...
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by lexy2014: 12:43pm On Feb 09
[quote author=nairalanda1 post=128367627][/quote]

by doing what you have done, have you not confirmed that by your nature, you are not a sincere person and that insincerity is reflected in your fuel subsidy theories?

1. is it because fuel was not being sold at a profit that made the refinery not to work well in years past and to eventually collapse?

2. was it subsidy that held down the price of the fuel that the refinery was selling?

4. you seems to be giving new meaning to words in order to drive this your demented theories
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Feb 09
[quote author=nairalanda1 post=128368109][/quote]

by doing what you have done, have you not confirmed that by your nature, you are not a sincere person and that insincerity is reflected in your fuel subsidy theories?

Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by nairalanda1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09
lexy2014:

Please answe me you dolt!
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by nairalanda1(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09
lexy2014:

If you answer me, I will send you N1000 . I swear on my great grandfather's grave...
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by lexy2014: 12:51pm On Feb 09
[quote author=nairalanda1 post=128368138][/quote]

dude is getting emotional...

by doing what you are doing, have you not confirmed that by your nature, you are not a sincere person and that insincerity is reflected in your fuel subsidy theories?

Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by lexy2014: 12:52pm On Feb 09
[quote author=nairalanda1 post=128368158][/quote]

by changing my words in my post, have you not confirmed that by your nature, you are not a sincere person and that insincerity is reflected in your fuel subsidy theories?

Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by nairalanda1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 09
lexy2014:

dude is getting emotional...

I feel so superior to him..
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by theredaddy: 12:55pm On Feb 09
nairalanda1:
NNPC better sell the fuel at a profit, if it wants to see that refinery work well. Which means that the APC government better let that happen.

The minute we NIgeria decided to sell fuel at a loss because subsidy, and put state control over the matter, was the day the refinery originally began to collapse.

Subsidy must go, and fuel price must increase so that the refinery can work, corruption would reduce and sabotage would reduce. Because how else do you stop sabotage and corruption? BY taking away subsidy and thus the free money that comes therein.

Once you remove subsidy totally, the only way money can be made is BY MAKING SUSTAINED YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT PROFIT. And that cannot happen with sabotage, and corruption...the thing would be rooted out straight.

But APC and Nigerians love cheap fuel. If Tinubu reduces fuel to 40 Naira per liter, there would be statues of him all over NIgeria set up, so that we can bring offerings of goats, cows and sheep and fruits...and burn incense (lol, just joking.).

(Sits back and waits for the usual 'You are an oppressor and a tinubu fan' crew to come and quote me, and the Tinubu has removed subsidy, you are lying crew' to join in... grin)

Which one is Fuel price must increase, is it not cost price that determines selling prices

We own the crude, refinery and logistics are locals, so what could possibly justify a high price
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by nairalanda1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09
theredaddy:

Which one is Fuel price must increase, is it not cost price that determines selling prices

We own the crude, refinery and logistics are locals, so what could possibly justify a high price

SO, the locals and refinery would do the do free of charge , or lower than usual salaries elsewhere.

What you are saying in essence is that everyone involved in lifting and refining crude, as well as transporters, should earn less so that you can have fuel at cheap prices.

It does not work like that in the real world...especially since we don't make most of the stuff we use to refine and extract the fuel...plus taxes, community dev, etc etc have to be paid.

Welcome to the reality of business. The attitude you have just exhibited here is why we lost 4 refineries, and had issues in the first place.

No matter how you hate it, things have to run at a profit.

You are free to abuse me now.
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by lexy2014: 12:59pm On Feb 09
[quote author=nairalanda1 post=128368213][/quote]

have you not confirmed that by your nature, you are not a sincere person and that insincerity is reflected in your fuel subsidy theories?

Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by nairalanda1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 09
lexy2014:

I will send you N4000 more!
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by lexy2014: 1:01pm On Feb 09
nairalanda1:

SO, the locals and refinery would do the do free of charge , or lower than usual salaries elsewhere.

What you are saying in essence is that everyone involved in lifting and refining crude, as well as transporters, should earn less so that you can have fuel at cheap prices.

It does not work like that in the real world...especially since we don't make most of the stuff we use to refine and extract the fuel...plus taxes, community dev, etc etc have to be paid.

Welcome to the reality of business. The attitude you have just exhibited here is why we lost 4 refineries, and had issues in the first place.

No matter how you hate it, things have to run at a profit.

You are free to abuse me now.

but the person you responded to didnt make any claim but asked you questions which you didnt answer.

theredaddy:

Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by Shimbo96(m): 1:01pm On Feb 09
Mandate2023:
Some ppl said it was all scam that it will never work

Anyone that does not want Nigeria to get better just bcoz tinubu is d president will not succeed in life during tinubu's tenure
Amen
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by lexy2014: 1:02pm On Feb 09
[quote author=nairalanda1 post=128368288][/quote]

have you not confirmed that by your nature, you are not a sincere person and that insincerity is reflected in your fuel subsidy theories?

Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by nairalanda1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09
lexy2014:

MY mother loves eating turtle soup!
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by nairalanda1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09
lexy2014:

You must answer my question. I order you!!!
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by samuelson06(m): 1:05pm On Feb 09
Mandate2023:
Some ppl said it was all scam that it will never work

Anyone that does not want Nigeria to get better just bcoz tinubu is d president will not succeed in life during tinubu's tenure

Hahaha grin

Las las, na hunger go kill you.

Who hates Tinubu? Hates him for what exactly? Are you happy with the state of the economy? Why misinterpret people's frustration over the economy to means hate for the president?

Non of you useless supporters and sycophants have seen or accept where he got it wrong. Now, you see everything from the lenses of tribe. You guys are just so pathetic.
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Feb 09
[quote author=nairalanda1 post=128368354][/quote]

is it because fuel was not being sold at a profit that made the refinery not to work well in years past and to eventually collapse?

was it subsidy that held down the price of the fuel that the refinery was selling?

how was subsidy free money r has the meaning of subsidy changed?

you seems to be giving new meaning to words in order to drive this your demented theories
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Feb 09
nairalanda1:

Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by nairalanda1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 09
lexy2014:

your demented theories

I don't answer rude people, son.
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Feb 09
nairalanda1:

I don't answer rude people, son.

so what have you been answering since?

Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by olaolulazio(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09
ddippset:
For the past 6 months, set to start, set to start, set to start..

That means that when they say it has started, it will start for another 6 months before it will finally start.
December till now is 6months to you abi

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by slowice(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09
They should just spare us all this gist and call us after 1month of sales and distribution... Make we see workings for street before we hear their voice

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by PHAYOL81: 1:25pm On Feb 09
Another gain
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by Galadimabawa: 2:22pm On Feb 09
I bet you this, in the next two months you will still never see any product from this refinery, no b 9ja again.
Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by tvafrique: 2:28pm On Feb 09
Nigerian Inventor Competes With Elon Musk, Designs Driverless Fleet Of Cars

Introducing Frederick Akphoghene, the visionary behind the groundbreaking innovation of the first-ever fleet of self-driving pods owned by a Black entrepreneur.

JéGO Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Miami, FL, is a community-oriented autonomous vehicle manufacturer that commenced operations in 2021 with a mission to empower small businesses. At the heart of JéGO's ethos is the utilization of driverless technology to bridge services, products, and providers with their communities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUQ096omGgo

Read full details at
https://tvafriquenetworks.com/video/driverlesspods/

Re: PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil by taiwog700: 2:33pm On Feb 09
nairalanda1:
NNPC better sell the fuel at a profit, if it wants to see that refinery work well. Which means that the APC government better let that happen.

The minute we NIgeria decided to sell fuel at a loss because subsidy, and put state control over the matter, was the day the refinery originally began to collapse.

Subsidy must go, and fuel price must increase so that the refinery can work, corruption would reduce and sabotage would reduce. Because how else do you stop sabotage and corruption? BY taking away subsidy and thus the free money that comes therein.

Once you remove subsidy totally, the only way money can be made is BY MAKING SUSTAINED YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT PROFIT. And that cannot happen with sabotage, and corruption...the thing would be rooted out straight.

But APC and Nigerians love cheap fuel. If Tinubu reduces fuel to 40 Naira per liter, there would be statues of him all over NIgeria set up, so that we can bring offerings of goats, cows and sheep and fruits...and burn incense (lol, just joking.).

(Sits back and waits for the usual 'You are an oppressor and a tinubu fan' crew to come and quote me, and the Tinubu has removed subsidy, you are lying crew' to join in... grin)
don't allow dem to deceive you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Bags Africa Achievers Award At The Uk Parliament In London. / NEWSBREAKING: President Buhari Releases Executive Order 8 / Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.