Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out (16515 Views)

Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack / APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election / Police Demand ₦60,000 To Track Phone Numbers Of Bandits Threatening To Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by lexy2014: 7:13pm On Feb 09
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Rebuker(m): 7:14pm On Feb 09
Penguin2:
Imagine a whole governor with a retinue of security details crying out.

Like, he’s crying out.

He doesn’t trust the army of security details around him to save him from the attack of the bandits that’s why he’s crying out.

Now, what will poor citizens do?

Nigeria will soon go back to factory settings.

I hope tribalism will be able to quench the fire that is coming.

Maybe he knows something he isn't telling us yet
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by sterlingD(m): 7:14pm On Feb 09
But wait o, is the former president not from Katsina State ?And he is residing there he the governor should approach him to help /mediate.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Teeneyo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09
Radda Radda

1 Like

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Imhereagain(f): 7:15pm On Feb 09
Callmevirus ...chai! grin. It looks like there's no peace in the land of the loving blacks grin grin grin. Where is the love among black Naijas? grin grin. No wonder your kind go around looking for black unity outside of Nigeria grin.....it's a shame.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Way4orward: 7:17pm On Feb 09
Make them start with you first.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by SaLongs1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09
Shameless religious bigots who used the return of democracy to inflame religious extremism at the expense of good governance.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by kunle75(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/09/bandits-threatening-to-attack-me-gov-radda-cries-out/

Why is he crying with all the huge security vote he gets monthly?
Man up dude and perform your duty as the governor and protect your people and your office
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by balisa1(f): 7:23pm On Feb 09
agulion:
Are you not a Muslim? If they attack you and kill you, you too will enjoy 72 virgins now,
what's wrong with you people! Any small opportunity you will start attacking Muslim while they are busy praying to their God. Try and learn to mind your own business please.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:25pm On Feb 09
agulion:
Are you not a Muslim? If they attack you and kill you, you too will enjoy 72 virgins now,

Lol grin. While those other ones burn in hell. grin
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by balisa1(f): 7:26pm On Feb 09
Znic:
how can a governor be scard
He didn't say he is scared. He just mention the state of the affairs.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Omalicious1: 7:27pm On Feb 09
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by phemmie06(m): 7:28pm On Feb 09
But if someome like you is attacked, or one of the Amed force bosses, there would have been a solution.

The evil you all planted invested on is now paying you back
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Emmabyte: 7:30pm On Feb 09
This government should arrest buhari now
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by History555: 7:31pm On Feb 09
May God forgive tinubu for resurrecting that relic from duara. This is the legacy of the duara dullard
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Ejyksneh(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09
Welcome development
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by almarthins(m): 7:34pm On Feb 09
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/09/bandits-threatening-to-attack-me-gov-radda-cries-out/

Arm yourself too. No be weakling dey bcom king. As for me o! As Nigeria don dey turn to Afghanistan make person dey get mind to get better standard gun wey match their own.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by wizelink(m): 7:34pm On Feb 09
Check well, one of your aids is an informant to the bandits.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by tfelicityk(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09
This is absolutely rubbish from a whole CSO of a state... What is the duty of the security agencies in the state?

What has he be doing with the security vaults meant for the state all this while? He should put it into paper that he ordered the security agencies to shot aside any bandits, terrorists and other criminals disturbing the peace of the state. And he should stand behind every actions carried out by the security agencies.

Well, he is afraid that the monster they created should not expose them.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Ategberoson(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09
If they want to attack you let them attack you, you people know what to do to stop this nonsense within 48hrs but security votes you collect from FG won't allow how you act

If they attack you wetin concern us, those vulnerable people they attack, kidnapped and collected random for, who feel their pains

criminal in govt
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Everydaylove: 7:42pm On Feb 09
The monster north created is now devouring them.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by paramakina202: 7:42pm On Feb 09
It is time bandits starts to attack their sponsors cheesy
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Achor1111(m): 7:47pm On Feb 09
Family affairs
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Anguldi(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09
Tiñubu should use the opportunity of this call from the governor to delete this bastards. Buhari had already declared them Terrorists group. In somalia and Mali, alot of governors have been assassinated
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by being(m): 7:50pm On Feb 09
Rada rada.. if u like don't form vigilante and empower massively them lime Fayose did in Ekiti.. Be shedding crocodile tears
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09
Young boy governor...call me for a meeting with my Chinese contractors
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by callmevirus(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09
[quote author=Imhereagain post=128373687]Callmevirus ...chai! grin. It looks like there's no peace in the land of the loving blacks grin grin grin. Where is the love among black Naijas? grin grin. No wonder your kind go around looking for black unity outside of Nigeria grin.....it's a shame. [/quote

You're empty I don't have your time, low budget mahoja
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Cabalgeneral: 7:55pm On Feb 09
ogododo:

Who is going to protect you cos you all think as if politicians are demi god's in Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by ParagonPrick: 7:58pm On Feb 09
femisplash:
If a little more beatings had been given to the ragtags rather than taking pictures with them, pampering them, soliciting ruga for them and allowing them grow wings in the last 8years, the bandits would have by now be much roasted. Lately, the Nigerian Army have been smoking their ass and which is why they couldn't contain the frustration against the Governor.
But I thought your lord and savior Tinubu said ""where are the cows"" ? RUGA will take hold in the southwest very soon no worry, herdsmen will have a field day slaughtering you and your family
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by leathalbeast: 8:06pm On Feb 09
Tell buhari not us
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by ceejay80s(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09
Ser governor crying like a baby.....
Oga send army to them and their families, bandits will collapse
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by JuanDeDios: 8:08pm On Feb 09
ogododo:

Well, they've been threatening to attack all Nigerians. You should buy a bulletproof SUV though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano / Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. / Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.