Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out (16519 Views)

Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack / APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election / Police Demand ₦60,000 To Track Phone Numbers Of Bandits Threatening To Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by abobote: 8:10pm On Feb 09
Crying out to who?

They should attack him joor
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by mrblessed(m): 8:17pm On Feb 09
Killing these bandits is akin to grass's, they grow or replace dead leaders immediately they are killed. God help us this governor don't surrender to them.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by oyeb15: 8:43pm On Feb 09
Make food available by empowering famers, smes ,regulate herdsmen , construct good roads, empower d youths and unemployed. Pay stepends to unemployed and Pay workers salaries regularly.

Banditry will become past tense.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by AskNgige2: 8:46pm On Feb 09
Caramia2020:
A governor of a state is crying for help, what will the common man do? Na God hand we de like this.

Is like TB Joshua prophecy is coming to play...

He said it that many politicians will be on the run..

Airport will be shut down and burnt..

Omo God abeg we are innocent o
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by uba1991: 8:46pm On Feb 09
Shebi you said almajiri is Islamic. Na those almajiri come for you now.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Minime10(f): 8:56pm On Feb 09
They should be fast about it🖕
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by LOVEGINO(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09
Good news
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Imhereagain(f): 9:03pm On Feb 09
[quote author=callmevirus post=128374188][/quote]

LMFAO. That's all you will ever be exposed to in South Africa; prostitution and crime grin grin. Jobless, frustrated migrant whose only bragging right is sleeping with hoes after all the money you wasted coming here for greener pastures grin grin. Na only hoes that sleep with anything you accomplished grin grin. No wonder you despise and envy those South Africans coming out of those estates you passby in Midrand....it must hurt knowing the only way you can live there is if you do fraud grin grin
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by coconat(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09
Pls send me a mail if u can or reach me on Wasap 09168326181 I have tried submitting all to no avail. I mean the company logo stuff of 2k
Thanks
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Abuloma80(f): 9:11pm On Feb 09
Znic:
how can a governor be scard

He must be a COWARD! How could a Governor talk like this? Is his single life better than 1000s that being killed? With this mindset what can the citizens he governed be expected from him in terms of security? He should man-up or step aside for a courageous person to rule.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by tnerro1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09
Hope they succeed
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by godofuck231: 9:32pm On Feb 09
CSO of the state ? You are a big fool
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by justmondris: 10:43pm On Feb 09
A governor crying out to who, me ?
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Mayoisemj4real(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09
Imagine what a so called government is complaining of
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by khattab02: 11:14pm On Feb 09
Lol..

I wonder why most of u found this amusing?

The past Governor Aminu Bello Masari cried same thing when General Buhari was president.

If we don't treat this insecurity as National issue, am referring to the Governors...

It has consumed us already
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Calitoscassius(m): 11:26pm On Feb 09
Good, let him feel how the poor masses feels. Naigeerian government gave criminals a fancy name like bandits.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Rhassidy360: 1:51am On Feb 10
Olofo
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Johnjustice: 4:29am On Feb 10
Governor you are the chief security officer of your state. Protect your people.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Angrymode: 5:10am On Feb 10
Mr Man, you better go to Buhari with this useless talk!
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Sheggy13(m): 5:29am On Feb 10
It will never be well with most of you Northern politicians and governors. When the likes of Akeredolu was shouting about these animal herdsmen you call bandits and calling for approval of sophisticated weapons for state police organs like Amotekun to face them head-on, it's still you guys that were opposing him. The fool who is Bauchi governor even come on live TV to threaten Akeredolu. Now you're crying out because you thought they'll only face poor people and not come for you eventually.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Osanoghodua1: 5:34am On Feb 10
The northern leaders took money from CBN to fund a Fulani terrorist organization and now it's hunting the very leaders. All these who funded this organization are all Muslims, how.do.you then convince us that Islam is a religion of Peace? Christian leaders will never shout "Christianity is a religion of Peace" you can check out Christian communities and compare with a Muslim nation or Communities. The western nation should come up a strict immigration control and hard policies against Immigrants. Heaven has a gate but hell is wide open.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Melonsmasher: 5:37am On Feb 10
Cry louder
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by delishpot: 6:11am On Feb 10
So? Are you better than those they have attacked? Why can't they attack you in peace? Please, you have money o. Use it to travel abroad. If you start making noise disturbing us now, what will the poor people of Nigeria who are victims with no means of increasing their security or Japa-ing do?
Look well now he might be benefiting from these insecurity one way or the other. This might just be an act to make FG increase his state security allowance angry.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Hotice085: 6:20am On Feb 10
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Charly68: 6:51am On Feb 10
Mobilize the military on special operation to bring drones and Air bombers to the state to clean up the criminals hide out. You can demystify them under two days.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Yestogood: 7:03am On Feb 10
perfectsusanoo:
Only a poor bastard steals from a community barn, hoards it, then follow those ignorant and unambitious fo*ls to cry. Our country is ...

Our country is in God's hands.
Ask the governor how much time he spends in Katsina versus Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by cardoctor(m): 8:21am On Feb 10
Governor Radda-radda.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by cardoctor(m): 8:23am On Feb 10
Looks like you've been sleeping with the lights on bro
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by NAC1666: 12:52pm On Feb 10
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by BucketHat(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10
agulion:
Are you not a Muslim? If they attack you and kill you, you too will enjoy 72 virgins now,
When you people were pampering bandits with kids glove & dinning with them incase you have forgotten.

Where's sheikh Gunmi now ?
🤔

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Coolgent(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10
The earlier we chased this fulani out of 9ja the better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdullah Umar Madidi: Saraki Stands Better Chance To Send Buhari Packing In 2019 / Senate Crisis: We Have Agreed On Ceasefire - Senator Ndume / EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.