Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire (32015 Views)

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / Who Is In Abidjan For Afcon. / Super Eagles Arrive Abidjan For AFCON 2023 (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Sctests: 8:03pm On Feb 09
Reminds me of buhari and his ill-fated motivational calls to players.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by MorataFC: 8:03pm On Feb 09
Good
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by havenz(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09
Just bring back the boys and the trophy that's all.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Bobloco: 8:03pm On Feb 09
smokinloud:
A sign that Tinubu is a good luck to Nigeria

Tinubu is badluck

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Faposky95: 8:03pm On Feb 09
Ginik:
Dat will serve as a boost
...yo loose the game.....

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Samunique(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09
Good luck to the eagles!!

Yes naija lokan !

Awa lokan !!!

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by siant: 8:04pm On Feb 09
Just looking for something to divert the attention of the suffering citizens..

You are failed already. Even your supporters and those who voted for you have rejected you already. 2027 is the end of your evil All Poverty Congress, party.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by fitinwell: 8:04pm On Feb 09
Welcome development
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Dynamicboss: 8:05pm On Feb 09
Hmmm. I hope his health can take it
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by leathalbeast: 8:05pm On Feb 09
Bad luck ooooo

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by goodconsience77: 8:05pm On Feb 09
I'm not his fan but the way I'm looking at it super eagle may win this final with his presence. You know BAT never lost any political battle and with the same luck the super eagle will surely win tomorrow. You can quote me after the match.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by oluwaahmed: 8:05pm On Feb 09
He should leave football alone and get to fùcking work. There's no time for games for him, he can watch it from Aso rock. So he wants to spend dollars we don't have on useless trips Fool

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by smokinloud(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09
Bobloco:

Tinubu is badluck
We shall see

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Contriman(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09
Bad luck
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:06pm On Feb 09
SAME PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN WISHING SUPER EAGLES BAD LUCK SINCE THE START OF THE TOURNAMENT ARE NOW CRYING UP AND DOWN LIKE LUNATICS.

By the grace of God our luck will still shine. Luck is very important in a successful life. grin

6 Likes

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by 2luwa(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09
Make dem no just allow this man go cos if dem enter penalty hin fit slump and die. I pray nothing will happen to our president oo

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by emnite(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09
Otilo losing straight

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Naijanascam: 8:06pm On Feb 09
I talk am say they must drag am to be in the finals grin grin grin

These APC guys are too predictable without focus

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by NFBI: 8:06pm On Feb 09
Make he no go slump o when eagles no win early

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by ABC101FF: 8:07pm On Feb 09
Oh no! And then his core followers are no longer here on NL I noticed. Hunger has given them malnutrition of unimaginable proportions. The only ones here are the ones with access to free wifi and are still being fed by their parents. Hand go still touch una.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by lexy2014: 8:08pm On Feb 09
Ginik:
Dat will serve as a boost

which boost? is that the boost that they used to get to this stage?

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by AgbadoDie: 8:08pm On Feb 09
God!!!
What did Super Eagles run into again?
Let's not be quick to forget what happened when Buhari (APC Candidate/President) visited super eagles before their march about 3 years ago and they failed woefully.

Tilumbu, pls, don't take your Tinubulation to Ivory Coast. Save our Super Eagles this monumental disgrace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by ezegenigbonine: 8:09pm On Feb 09
Make he no go there oooo. We don't need bad luck oooo
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Bfly: 8:09pm On Feb 09
I sure Tinubu sef go sabi say bidding for World Cup is a no go area

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by ogolemati: 8:09pm On Feb 09
smokinloud:
A sign that Tinubu is a good luck to Nigeria
grin grin grin grin grin grin good luck in hardship for the people,most of you touts are under spell by the grand master

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by AllahOfBlood: 8:09pm On Feb 09
angry

Make that plane clash for air
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Ekaka14: 8:10pm On Feb 09
Dem don start.... grin
The gworo chewing one was in their dressing room a few days ago and almost entered the pitch to celebrate with the boys...he got the "coldest" treatment of his life from the boys.... cheesy
I beg make Tinubu just stay home to think about the numerous governance problems already on ground and let the boys solve their own footballing problems on the pitch in Abidjan 🤔
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by LordIsaac(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09
perfectsusanoo:
People may die even inside the stadium. I hope not or else can it start with who we wish it can?.
Would you prefer Shettima as President?🌝
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by khattab02: 8:10pm On Feb 09
Come and fix Naira and economy for us.

U wan go watch match
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Ekaka14: 8:10pm On Feb 09
AllahOfBlood:
angry

Make that plane clash for air
Too harsh bro shocked
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by smokinloud(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09
ogolemati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin good luck in hardship for the people,most of you touts are under spell by the grand master
The spell of pitobi is so strong o grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million / Messi, Barca Team-mates To Return Cars Back To Audi After Sponsorship Deal Ended / Ogbein Fawole Dies Of Heart Attack In Lagos 2 Weeks After Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.