Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire (32167 Views)

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / Who Is In Abidjan For Afcon. / Super Eagles Arrive Abidjan For AFCON 2023 (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Ategberoson(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09
lexy2014:

is that the foolishness you are demonstrating?

Ask the idiiot you inherited your foolishness from

Foooolish cow from dumb region, a region that sit at home on the dictate of one lunatic
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by lesbiconverter: 9:14pm On Feb 09
Thundafireseun:
Tinubu is still their Daddy

God bless you SIR
OBItuary?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by lexy2014: 9:14pm On Feb 09
Ategberoson:

Ask the idiiot you inherited your foolishness from

Foooolish cow from dumb region, a region that sit at home on the dictate of one lunatic

is that the foolishness you are demonstrating?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Prettygirl200(f): 9:17pm On Feb 09
Jesus 😳 he shouldn't come ooo we go loose ooo 🙆🙆 tinubu has badluck ooo
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by A112: 9:19pm On Feb 09
God abeg make shock killlllll baba for field..
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09
BafanaBafana:

Super eagles players don't need his cheering. They are not agbadorians. They all know he is a drug lord, an identity thief, a certificate forget, election rigger and a treasury looter. They are ashamed of him and will be demoralized having him there.

You are not even proud of the group you belong to 😂 . Why use a strange monicker? Victim Fc. Wailing wailers Fc or Fake Jews would have been better than Bafana Bafana.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by FasasiAkeem(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09
thesicilian:

Show us your credentials
Chicago
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by PHAYOL81: 9:22pm On Feb 09
Nigeria?World cup?Can we be able to host such big tournament? I mean, would FIFA trust us enough to enable us shoulder such responsibility of hosting the world?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Umuinyioku: 9:23pm On Feb 09
gaby:
Always seeking an opportunity to run away from the arson he has set in motion.
gaby,longest time.

Where have you been.

I was reading your responses to Omodua who is now AWOL and I always liked your responses.

Happy new month.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Makinaki: 9:27pm On Feb 09
Put in a bid to host World Cup with under 3000mw electricity. Dey play!
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Bigsunny01(m): 9:28pm On Feb 09
Hope he will not go and faint wen de match is ongoing

Baba wey no first well
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09
Ategberoson:
Any Yoruba planning to support that foolish obi in 2027 that did nothing in anambra is cursed forever

Even if I won't support Tinubu I will make sure I campaign heavily on that useless obi, you people doesn't have the monopoly of foolishness

Obi can't win any future elections. PDP won't give an unstable person their platform. LP founders now know that they are just The Special Purpose Vehicle for defeated and frustrated politicians.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Shimbo96(m): 9:30pm On Feb 09
smokinloud:
A sign that Tinubu is a good luck to Nigeria
you are making sense, during Buhari era how many finals did Nigeria reach? But hatred won't make this guy's here see the light. Nigeria is suffering today because there are people praying day and night for Tinubu to fail. We are all going to suffer the consequences 💯. Ya'll can't japa again 😜

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by godofuck231: 9:32pm On Feb 09
Baba don go viewing centre and his children are hungry on the streets protesting, where the coup plotters in nigeria,
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Teejaney88(m): 9:33pm On Feb 09
I hope his HEART is STRONG. We know what happened the last time they played....😕
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Confirm4real(m): 9:33pm On Feb 09
Hope he won't give them bad luck sha
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by MatrixCircle: 9:34pm On Feb 09
Tinubu and Obi will be there united under one course , victory to super Eagles.
Even bandits, Boko Haram and unknown gun men will all be supporting super Eagle for victory.
Imagine the unity soccer can bring.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Bahamas95(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09
Why not just send Nyesom Wike to represent him?......He's the only person that can ginger the boys with his swag.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Nonexisting1: 9:34pm On Feb 09
Emilokan and Peter Obi should show up at the stadium, I want to check something.

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by samuel9000: 9:35pm On Feb 09
What's ur own qualification?

thesicilian:

Show us your credentials
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by TimJamesNSK042: 9:38pm On Feb 09
Hmmm.. He better stay back & deal with the numerous bad news in NAIJA. We've been winning our matches with ease, not until SHETTIMA visited & we were outplayed by South Africa; thanks to NWABALI for his heroics.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Throwback: 9:39pm On Feb 09
Brendaniel:

Which one did Buhari attend in his 8 years?

Peter Obi does not need to be president to show his love for Nigeria he has done that many times by visiting teams in tournaments to show support, Tinubu is just chasing clout and that is because the north and Yoruba people are angry with him due to bad governance, Tinubu does not love Nigeria, he only gives support for his selfish interest, show me any time in the past he gave support to any Nigerian team in sports internationally by visiting them on the game like he is doing now and I will take you serious...

Which final match did Nigeria play for a continental or World tournament for Buhari to have attended?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by UptownVibes(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09
thesicilian:

Show us your credentials
Because he is your president or what? Even your so called doesn't know his age till now and his class mates till now grin
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by papyjaypaul: 9:41pm On Feb 09
aylive02:
. Come out clean. Everyone is entitled to an opinion
So what part of my opinion are you entitled to? undecided
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by ogubolokento(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09
Chei Nigeria don loss ....
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by scally11: 9:48pm On Feb 09
And there goes the nation cup. if Tinubu goes there then we are surely losing the match.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Abbeytoy(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09
VeryWickedMan:
Failure has landed

Tinubu has never failed in anything he does in life. But you are the one who needs to check himself.

Can you ever pull half of what he has done?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 9:54pm On Feb 09
Throwback:

Which final match did Nigeria play for a continental or World tournament for Buhari to have attended?

It does not have to be football, there were other sports we got to final....

So have you seen any time Tinubu attended any sports final or not in the past to support Nigeria?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by creepsyme(f): 10:00pm On Feb 09
God I pray he comes back alive!
I would prefer he stay indoors and let others tell him the scores.
The kind of excitement football gives is not for everybody, especially those that have underlying ailment.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Maxtipulation(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09
It's over.. we don lose be that
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by JeffArmani234: 10:03pm On Feb 09
politicoNG:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/09/nigerian-president-tinubu-watch-nigeria-vs-cote-divoire-match-live-abidjan?fbclid=IwAR1GSCP62FXYAxpUUMnqlsdKxljo6a6uzIu0TuuQFhe-m1DFI4EOeUzn0xY

At this point it seems our so called president is not normal
Protest everywhere amidst hard economy and this is the best he can do

So he thinks those players likes him
Who in the world doesn’t know he bought the number one sit of the nation
When it comes to football we’re one but when it comes to affairs that concerns the nation we take sides because of tribalism

The British are making a certain people kings in this nation because they’re easy to manipulate in other ways, they (whites) are ruling (indirectly)through them
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Phred1717: 10:04pm On Feb 09
We don't want any badluck... Tell him to just stay where he is ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today! / James Rodriguez In Tears After Colombia 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) / Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.