Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire (32045 Views)

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / Who Is In Abidjan For Afcon. / Super Eagles Arrive Abidjan For AFCON 2023 (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by okechuks22: 7:40am On Feb 10
thesicilian:

Show us your credentials
even mr president did not have
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by hollywater: 7:54am On Feb 10
Bad Luck
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by petertamtam6(m): 8:06am On Feb 10
Badluck grin
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by humility33(m): 8:10am On Feb 10
smokinloud:
A sign that Tinubu is a good luck to Nigeria

How? U guys will just talk anyhow

Was abacha a good luck to Nigerians? Under his time we won afcon and Olympics and qualify for the world cup the first time

How about winning afcon during Jonathan time in 2013
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 8:21am On Feb 10
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos are just pained u lost out

That’s the reason for d unnecessary attack on tinubu every now n then

I'm sure your Obas, market women and Tinubu supporters complaining all over the south west are also pained that Peter Obi lost, since they have also been attacking him and doing protests up and down...
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by cardoctor(m): 8:38am On Feb 10
Baba carry me join suitcase na. Haba
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by TechCapon(m): 8:56am On Feb 10
Subonbon:
bába I no go lie this bad omen of a man fit make us loose wotowoto...
I tell you bro. Now I no fit bet with super eagles again angry
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by stevonics: 8:59am On Feb 10
You and the guy before you are writing in parables. Can you guys go straight to the point. For the last time" Who do you wish super eagles should unalive(kpai) in this finals?
Just talk truth to God bro grin
gaby:
Always seeking an opportunity to run away from the arson he has set in motion.

Super Eagles don kukuma sabi how to unalive people wey their internal organs no strong again.

They might just become Nigerians' true heroes.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by gaby(m): 9:01am On Feb 10
stevonics:
You and the guy before you are writing in parables. Can you guys go straight to the point. For the last time" Who do you wish super eagles should unalive(kpai) in this finals?
Just talk truth to God bro grin

Their latest skills are to unalive people watching them play so, anything wey anybody see tomorrow make e take am like that...the only thing I know be say the jubilation go pass Abacha own... grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by stevonics: 9:09am On Feb 10
I research on Intelligence Analysis relative to age. I assume you are above 35years old. You are a genius in some aspect if you are below 35years to reason this way..
papyjaypaul:
Guys, cut him some slack. You may not be his fan but he's gone there and should be applauded. I am not his greatest admirer but if you condemn him for not showing enough support and watching from TV in France and he now goes there live, he should be commended.

This is the power of your voice in this system of government they designed.

Your favorite politician may not win but you can apply pressure to make the one you don't like work like Tiger generator. With all these abuses, they will only call you bad belle. Sense must be applied. Make them do the work they thought they will run away from with the pressure you apply, then congratulate them when they do. Because they need to understand your voice matters and you must not be taken for granted. Even your favorite must step up, when he sees that the current man is gaining momentum, he too will step up. Criticism must be done with only one thing, to make common Nigerian man enjoy. All politicians don't give a damn about you and I.

Obi first went there, scooped attention then applied pressure on them because they can't let him steal the show. VP Shettima went after we beat SA and now Tinubu as Nigeria's president is there. I remember I exchanged posts with a supporter amd quoted various times the French president supported his country at games. I even said Macron should teach him. Tinubu is going. I have to eat my humble pie and commend him. No be everything you go de find fault because you hate someone.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by thesicilian: 9:13am On Feb 10
okechuks22:
even mr president did not have
Being the president has now become one of his credentials
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by shonepa(m): 9:18am On Feb 10
Why the long epistle? Every one knows Afcon is not about Tinubu execpt people like u.

Its for Nigerians not an individual.

Brendaniel:
He wants to use the football to reduce the annoyance of people on him, he thinks it will work, people might only get more angry with him...

Show me any football competition in the past Tinubu has attended for Nigeria like Peter Obi has done in the past, Tinubu sorry it won't work, the AFCON trophy will not reduce the price of fuel...
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Goodnewsforlife: 9:24am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

I'm sure your Obas, market women and Tinubu supporters complaining all over the south west are also pained that Peter Obi lost, since they have also been attacking him and doing protests up and down...
oga keep quiet

We know u igbos are pained , u lost d election just move on in peace

No need for any long story
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Goodnewsforlife: 9:25am On Feb 10
shonepa:
Why the long epistle? Every one knows Afcon is not about Tinubu execpt people like u.

just leave those igbos alone

They must hate

Tinubu didn’t attend they complain, now tinubu is attending they are complaining again
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 9:26am On Feb 10
Goodnewsforlife:
oga keep quiet

We know u igbos are pained , u lost d election just move on in peace

No need for any long story

And your people complaining about Tinubu are in happiness?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Goodnewsforlife: 9:27am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

And your people complaining about Tinubu are in happiness?
yes

So far igbo people no smell am
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 9:30am On Feb 10
Goodnewsforlife:
yes

So far igbo people no smell am

That is why we are here to mock people like you, who would rather die of suffering than to see an Igbo man president, we can see how your people are lamenting because of people like you, then you want me to believe that you love your people...

You will rather see them die than for an Igbo mam to be president....
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 9:32am On Feb 10
shonepa:

Then why hasn't he ever gone there before like Peter Obi?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by factwriter(m): 9:41am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:
He wants to use the football to reduce the annoyance of people on him, he thinks it will work, people might only get more angry with him...

Show me any football competition in the past Tinubu has attended for Nigeria like Peter Obi has done in the past, Tinubu sorry it won't work, the AFCON trophy will not reduce the price of fuel...

If you had resisted bringing Peter Obi into your assertions it could have made more sense. Juxtaposing Obi with Tinubu continually reduces credibility in most critic's claims.

You have truthful facts at hand - state them without bias.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 9:47am On Feb 10
factwriter:

If you had resisted bringing Peter Obi into your assertions it could have made more sense. Juxtaposing Obi with Tinubu continually reduces credibility in most critic's claims.

You have truthful facts at hand - state them without bias.

Well, thanks but I am not being biased here because its the truth, Tinubu has no passion for Nigeria...
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Holaomoakin(m): 9:49am On Feb 10
Based on Cote d'ivoire's performance in this tournament from start, they are not supposed to win. They should forget it

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Goodnewsforlife: 10:10am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

That is why we are here to mock people like you, who would rather die of suffering than to see an Igbo man president, we can see how your people are lamenting because of people like you, then you want me to believe that you love your people...

You will rather see them die than for an Igbo mam to be president....
oga u can’t gaslight me

I said what I said n I mean it, I will never vote an igbo person

I will prefer to vote any other person from another country than an igbo

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by factwriter(m): 10:13am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

Tinubu has no passion for Nigeria...

...then keep it (that) simple without bringing Peter Obi into the equation.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 10:13am On Feb 10
factwriter:

...then keep it (that) simple without bringing Peter Obi into the equation.

OK Sir...
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Goodnewsforlife: 10:15am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

Well, thanks but I am not being biased here because its the truth, Tinubu has no passion for Nigeria...
so the igbos that vow to burn Nigeria to d ground have passion for Nigeria?

D same igbos producing fake all the time n killing people

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by seunjungle1(m): 10:15am On Feb 10
We(Nigeria) are winning by God grace
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 10:18am On Feb 10
Goodnewsforlife:
oga u can’t gaslight me

I said what I said n I mean it, I will never vote an igbo person

I will prefer to vote any other person from another country than an igbo

I'm not gas lighting you, your last statement confirms my words, your hatred for Igbos is your driving force to choose a leader, for me I can vote anybody even a Yoruba man if he has what it takes to lead the country....

So If the only doctor is an Igbo who is available to save your child from dying, you would rather your child die than the Igbo help you?

You see that your standpoint is from the deep rooted hatred and nothing more, for me I don't care where the president comes from, as long as he is good...
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Umuinyioku: 10:19am On Feb 10
gaby:

Happy new month to you, sir.

I just dey like Dele my brother.

Longest time indeed.

Good to have you back...
Thanks my brother.

Happy weekend
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Treasure17(m): 10:19am On Feb 10
Heart attack loading beyen.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 10:21am On Feb 10
Goodnewsforlife:
so the igbos that vow to burn Nigeria to d ground have passion for Nigeria?

D same igbos producing fake all the time n killing people

Where did Igbos say they will burn Nigeria down to the ground?

And which tribe does not commit crime in Nigeria?

Are we the only tribe committing crime or selling fake?

Look at the way some of you reason?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by aswani(m): 10:23am On Feb 10
politicoNG:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/09/nigerian-president-tinubu-watch-nigeria-vs-cote-divoire-match-live-abidjan?fbclid=IwAR1GSCP62FXYAxpUUMnqlsdKxljo6a6uzIu0TuuQFhe-m1DFI4EOeUzn0xY

West Africa must put in a bid for the World Cup, between Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast, there must be enough stadiums and good enough logistics to host.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by aswani(m): 10:28am On Feb 10
AgbadoDie:
God!!!
What did Super Eagles run into again?
Let's not be quick to forget what happened when Buhari (APC Candidate/President) visited super eagles before their march about 3 years ago and they failed woefully.

Tilumbu, pls, don't take your Tinubulation to Ivory Coast. Save our Super Eagles this monumental disgrace

I thought he called them not visit and they promptly lost to Tunisia.

If Super Eagles don't win tomorrow, it won't be because of President Tinubu's prescence, it would be over confident hat would have killed them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Raps (Video) / John Mikel Obi Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures / A Nairalander Visits Ahmed Musa Neighbourhood Sports Center In Kaduna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.