Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,256 members, 7,849,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Why This Happening To Me Everywhere? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why This Happening To Me Everywhere? (1510 Views)

Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] / I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up / Please Why Is This Happening Anytime I Put Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Happening To Me Everywhere? by Weretuntun: 6:51pm On Feb 09
people are respecting me so much,everywhere i go,people will always treated me like a god,people see and treat me special,
even elders and my mates bowing down to me,everywere i step my feet on..
i need help, cos i am tired of this.
Re: Why This Happening To Me Everywhere? by illicit(m): 7:10pm On Feb 09
🥵
Re: Why This Happening To Me Everywhere? by WinningEleven(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09
Another troll has come again grin

3 Likes

Re: Why This Happening To Me Everywhere? by Benbisco(f): 7:29pm On Feb 09
Weretuntun:
people are respecting me so much,everywhere i go,people will always treated me like a god,people see and treat me special,

What exactly do you need help with? Is it how to make yourself disrespectful , how to reciprocate the respect or how to handle the respect?

3 Likes

Re: Why This Happening To Me Everywhere? by Klinxmanz(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09
if dis is true, then there is something great they see in u!!..
Re: Why This Happening To Me Everywhere? by VeryWickedMan: 7:49pm On Feb 09
They saw white hair.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Happening To Me Everywhere? by Samuelojonla123(m): 3:55am On Feb 10
Your moniker has explained it already......probably you just ran away from yabaleft

1 Like

Re: Why This Happening To Me Everywhere? by dopedan(m): 5:18am On Feb 10
Weretuntun:
bro I have a serious question for you, wen last did you ejaculate? Like release sperm? I see a relationship between celibacy and the law of attraction, ie. people notice you and girls stare at you, and things works out in your favor, do u notice all these?

1 Like

Re: Why This Happening To Me Everywhere? by jogsman01(m): 5:31am On Feb 10
Weretuntun:
As your monicker implies, they have to respect your new madness grin
Re: Why This Happening To Me Everywhere? by Weretuntun: 6:36am On Feb 10
dopedan:
bro I have a serious question for you, wen last did you ejaculate? Like release sperm? I see a relationship between celibacy and the law of attraction, ie. people notice you and girls stare at you, and things works out in your favor, do u notice all these?
bro,like this,i cannot go beyond a day without having sex,girls are dieing for me.
Re: Why This Happening To Me Everywhere? by TrustNone: 12:26am On Apr 01
dopedan:
how true is this stuff?
I dey feel say na fallacy oo

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Abcdefg - Pls Read / Before And After Marriage: Why Do Men Change 4 Bad? / A Romantic Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.