Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

A Revolution Is Coming - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Revolution Is Coming (2479 Views)

12 Reasons Nigeria's Agric Revolution Is Real Under President Buhari. Sept 2020 / Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revolution Is Coming by absoluteSuccess: 9:46pm On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

If you read my article you will notice I tackled the problem from various angles, the ones in the bush who see not herdmen must have a settlement, and indigenes sometimes see these people.

Policing is a continuous job done by everybody, any suspicious movement in the bushes should be reported immediately, I talked about saboteurs too....

The idea is to make kidnapping not look lucrative and make it look very difficult to do, if you give the kidnappers the impression that too many eyes are policing them, they will hardly feel comfortable doing it.

I don't care if your culture is grazing, it has to end, if they are not ready to embrace modern cattle rearing then they can return back to the desert....

Sure I agrees with you, for solutions, we must move one step forward and not dwell on analysis paralysis if we desire solution, the criminals are not the almighty gods but feeble killers.

Thanks very much for the lively discussion. We will get there by God's grace.
Re: A Revolution Is Coming by Brendaniel: 9:49pm On Feb 10
absoluteSuccess:

Sure I agrees with you, for solutions, we must move one step forward and not dwell on analysis paralysis if we desire solution, the criminals are not the almighty gods but feeble killers.

Thanks very much for the lively discussion. We will get there by God's grace.

You're welcome Sir....
Re: A Revolution Is Coming by Tombrown3(m): 12:19am On Feb 11
Optional09:
PDP revolution sponsored by OBi Ozwor

Tinubu didn’t cause any problem, these are all the effects of Buhari damages, thank God for tinubu proactiveness

Have you really sold you soul?

Are you seriously in sound mind?

You are the problem of this country, but karma is coming... Mark my words.
Re: A Revolution Is Coming by cucumbar: 11:10am On Feb 11
Optional09:
PDP revolution sponsored by OBi Ozwor

Tinubu didn’t cause any problem, these are all the effects of Buhari damages, thank God for tinubu proactiveness
But he said he can reverse Buhari’s damages, but he compounded it and blew it out of proportion in only 8 months.
You think he is just there to gallavant ?

No worry, body go soon tell you.

Una go soon drop wetin Una snatch and run away.
Fools!
Re: A Revolution Is Coming by cucumbar: 11:16am On Feb 11
absoluteSuccess:

The military made a lot of progress with Joint Military and Hunters against the onslaught of the boko Haram against Borno.

Suggest a solution.
which dirty solution?

What are the military top brass that are being paid to bring solutions do if I’m to suggest a solution?

The list of terrorism sponsors that Dubai released to the FG the other time, what did they do with it?

Keep deceiving yourself, thinking you are suggesting a solution. Maybe you love writing sha.

The people in power know what to do, but won’t do it because the status quo favours them.
Re: A Revolution Is Coming by Optional09: 10:09pm On Feb 11
cucumbar:
But he said he can reverse Buhari’s damages, but he compounded it and blew it out of proportion in only 8 months.
You think he is just there to gallavant ?

No worry, body go soon tell you.

Una go soon drop wetin Una snatch and run away.
Fools!

Snatch from who… no set yourself up for something beyond your power
Re: A Revolution Is Coming by absoluteSuccess: 8:27am On Feb 13
https://www.nairaland.com/7997694/nigeria-net-exporter-food-says

One man cannot completely transform years of decadence in our Agric culture, but one man can start the revolution and instill in others the right orientation to continue for another decade.

God help your resolve sir. Do it quickly.

People cry now of hunger, would they go to farm if enabled?
It's good that we meet with the enemy from time to time so we know who the enemy is, really.

1 Like

Re: A Revolution Is Coming by Shikini: 9:53am On Feb 13
Obviously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Churches And Mosques Be Taxed? / Would You Vote For IBB (Babangida) In 2007? / London Money Laundering Trial:theresa Ibori Breaks Down,disowns Husby In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.