Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California (84546 Views)

Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US / Petr Kellner Dies In Helicopter Crash / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by twosquare(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10
Anything helicopter....i no dey...or private jet...those two are prone to crashes....except you no see a pattern.

3 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Focusmind: 8:05pm On Feb 10
Watch how his well-conceived university will crumble. Most businesses in Nigeria, once the founder is gone, the business goes into coma and gradually dies off. RIP Herbert.

12 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by bluecircle470: 8:05pm On Feb 10
raysplashinfo:
I'm just speechless.

Wetin Dae happen for this country?.

May their soul rest In peace.

Nah this country e happen or for USA…haba! Una go wan rush comment

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by QuadT(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by bluecircle470: 8:07pm On Feb 10
Dougad:
Wow! RIP

First time I heard about this guy was in 2017 when I read he was one of the highest compensated executive in Nigeria. Man made bastard money.

Helicopters are very unsafe. I no know why rich people dey always use am.

Kobe Bryant, Leicester city owner, Herbert wigwe. In fact most deaths from air travel na helicopter cause am.

The story is even sadder cos his wife and child were involved

Most death from air travel nah from helicopter? Chaii Nawaoooo
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by hisexcellency34: 8:07pm On Feb 10
This is tragic
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by SSpeter(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10
PepeXKermit:

And? If you are feeling entitled to FP, go and create your own forum..
I understand your frustrations, you will be fine.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by thesicilian: 8:09pm On Feb 10
Focusmind:
Watch how his well-conceived university will crumble. Most businesses in Nigeria, once the founder is gone, the business goes into coma and gradually dies off. RIP Herbert.
It's the way we structure our businesses, that makes them hardly outlive the owners. When businesses are too dependent on the owners that's what happens. It can be so bad that when Oga is not around, staff cannot get their salaries because no one else can sign the cheques.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Morbeta11(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10
The Rich Also Die...
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Originalsly: 8:11pm On Feb 10
Hmmmm..... he was probably going to the Super Bowl..... they ran out of parking for private jets so I guess he took a chopper.

10 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by zoedew: 8:11pm On Feb 10
Dougad:
Wow! RIP

First time I heard about this guy was in 2017 when I read he was one of the highest compensated executive in Nigeria. Man made bastard money.

Helicopters are very unsafe. I no know why rich people dey always use am.

Kobe Bryant, Leicester city owner, Herbert wigwe. In fact most deaths from air travel na helicopter cause am.

The story is even sadder cos his wife and child were involved
The other day Osinbajo barely made it out of one that rolled over at Lokoja in Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Walz001: 8:13pm On Feb 10
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Babaalajo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10
Hope staff go see salary of this month sha, I dey fear o 😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by godofuck231: 8:15pm On Feb 10
Greedy bank , thank God
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by sterlingD(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10
I am speechless
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Bigboytinz: 8:17pm On Feb 10
Catapault:
Fear Americans.

Who knows if it was one racist Trump supporter that was in charge of the helicopter and sabotaged it?

The way we place our trust in these white people is unreal.

That they smile at you doesn’t mean they like you or like the fact that you came from Africa to oppress them with money.

If I was a multimillionaire or billionaire like Wigwe, I would not be flying around in a privately operated helicopter in America. Never. I simply wouldn’t trust them. I would fly first class in commercial airlines. If we go die, make we all die together. No be only me one for inside una helicopter.

exactly in an helicopter you don't own. That's an error

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by mastermaestro(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10
BigBashiru:
I am sorry to hear of this great loss and pray that Jesus would accept their souls into heaven.

Let the rich avoid helicopters and fly first class instead.

Let the Nigerian elites try to spend their money in Nigeria not abroad

There are certain off routes where helicopter is the only option beside vehicles and boats. Planes don't land in most remote areas and private islands. You are going to opt for a helicopter if you are wealthy.

Helicopter will never be out of use.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by highchief1: 8:18pm On Feb 10
Babaalajo:
Hope staff go see salary of this month sha, I dey fear o 😭😭😭😭
u r a very foolish person.no empathy.na salary matter go kill u.

13 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by tishbite43: 8:18pm On Feb 10
Pootle:

he helps no one, the dead called him for help before they crashed undecided
Everyone will leave this world
Don't get emotional about that

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by ccollins(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10
highchief1:
i no believe.It can’t be true.if it’s true then what are we all struggling for.im losing hope everyday.i no believe sha
the struggling was for the riches and successes of this life is in vain. You can only put your total in Jesus Christ and make Him your master and savior. It is only God Almighty that can give you riches and eternal life if you believe in His Beloved Son Jesus Christ and walk in true holiness, blameless and upright. Ask for the baptism of the Holy Spirit and ask and follow His precious guidance in prayers. Without this things I tell you , all your struggles for riches and the glories of this world is in vain and useless

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by JudasNaKarrot: 8:19pm On Feb 10
MemphitzDgreat1:
Who go come inherit all im assets now as his wife and son were in the ill-fated crash as well?
He is the owner of Wigwe University, often advertised in Arise TV channel in DSTV. Their first advert where he showcased Dangote, Otedola and other business moguls in Nigeria was topnotch.

The University just started admission this year.

Vanity.

8 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by justmondris: 8:19pm On Feb 10
Kobicove:
What?! sad

May our money not buy the thing that will kill us!
Amen oh
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by 99persait(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10
Liammm:
This is very sad. To think he died on the same day Access bank had its Lagos city marathon makes it even more painful. Such a young, vibrant and intelligent CEO. This is going to be a huge loss for the country. May his soul RIP cry

I know Tinubu is a disaster but there's time for everything man
shallow minded fools
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by justmondris: 8:20pm On Feb 10
bigtalla:
This is quite unfortunate.. Just days ago, i was discussing with a colleague how it was unfair for Wigwe's university to be charging tuition fees in USD while situated in Nigeria.. Indeed, na next-of-kin go chop that money
Which next of kin. I think his wife and child were also involved in the crash
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by highchief1: 8:21pm On Feb 10
ccollins:
the struggling was for the riches and successes of this life is in vain. You can only put your total in Jesus Christ and make Him your master and savior. It is only God Almighty that can give you riches and eternal life if you believe in His Beloved Son Jesus Christ and walk in true holiness, blameless and upright. Ask for the baptism of the Holy Spirit and ask and follow His precious guidance in prayers. Without this things I tell you , all your struggles for riches and the glories of this world is in vain and useless
bros rest.is he a pegan?why are u preachings?so ppl should not struggle to be rich.all of us should be living in the church?God will allow some rubbish to happen and u will be telling me nonsense here.I go to church,I do good and I pray.stop preaching for me.theres no explanation for such a horrible death.

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by LordAdam16: 8:22pm On Feb 10
F*CK! Gutted by this news.

-Lord
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by BitterTruth01: 8:22pm On Feb 10
eepeepook:
Na rich man death he experience.

Of course. Uber-flexing. Spending Nigerian money overseas. Na our way.

Nigerian money ?
Yoruba man no go hustle make eim own money .
Na Igbo man money dey enter eim eye
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by CJStarz: 8:23pm On Feb 10
This is sooooo heartbreaking 😭
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Care4: 8:24pm On Feb 10
MemphitzDgreat1:
Who go come inherit all im assets now as his wife and son were in the ill-fated crash as well?

Some will be stolen but people like him do have Trusts and institutional beneficiaries.

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by CJStarz: 8:24pm On Feb 10
JoshTim:

Werey, what is the correlation between this news and Tinubu admin?...if you no get anything good to talk, its best you shut up.

Omo, even chairman of Nigerian Stock Exchange follow including wigwe, wife and son ..chai.
Was that his only son/child? 😭
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by CockPit: 8:27pm On Feb 10
Who cares!

RIP or not!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Shattuck(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10
This just weakened my spirit damn, 😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Italy Visa / Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.