Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California (84477 Views)

Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US / Petr Kellner Dies In Helicopter Crash / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by yewit37486: 7:44pm On Feb 10
What a tragedy sad
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Truths9ja: 7:45pm On Feb 10
Rip 🪦. Death is of no respecter of anyone. The rich also cry
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Nmezor(f): 7:46pm On Feb 10
Really sad, may their souls rest on. Amen
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Nmezor(f): 7:46pm On Feb 10
Really sad, may their souls rest on . Amen
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by PepeXKermit: 7:47pm On Feb 10
MemphitzDgreat1:
Who go come inherit all im assets now as his wife and son were in the ill-fated crash as well?

Na now you go know say family members wey you never even hear of dey exist. They will rubbish that guy's estate..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by geemd434: 7:48pm On Feb 10
Dem don kill this man

3 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Jokerman(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10
God almighty... Please help your children.

Nothing in this life o... Ehn... God

4 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Thislifee: 7:48pm On Feb 10
Ishilove:

https://thewillnews.com/breaking-access-holdings-ceo-herbert-wigwe-dies-in-chopper-crash-in-california/

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-wigwe-wife-son-abimbola-ogunbajo-in-chopper-crash/amp
That's life, he has enjoyed life. I just want to enjoy life like him before dying too. Both him and his wife. As for his son, life was fair to him by giving him good things of life so people should stop comparing their selves to others hence the saying that you shouldn't compare yourself to others because you don't know what the future have in stock for them then just live and don't exist so live everyday as your last!

5 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by obaidan: 7:48pm On Feb 10
bayelsaowei:
Which kin life be this ?
life is not anyhow, na people no understand life, because if there's so much understanding of life, that even with all d money in d world death can still sneak in, people with means will do so much more for people without means. i am not saying wigwe has not helped people, just putting it out there incase there's anyone with means reading this, know that death will come when it will come, help the people around u, dont wait until u can afford to calll channels tv so that u can show off charity, start from the people around u

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Pootle: 7:49pm On Feb 10
KingRex1:

You're insentive and shameless. Must we always exude our stupidity in everything cus we are Nigerians and like to catch cruise?

ok sensitive man
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by gpercuxionz(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10
Nawa ooooo, this life self....... Rip CEO, a whole family wiped out, who come inherit all the wealth now
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by ruggedtimi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10
Oh sh*t
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Think9ja(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10
Eya

Chai

This life
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by PepeXKermit: 7:50pm On Feb 10
Catapault:
Fear Americans.

Who knows if it was one racist Trump supporter that was in charge of the helicopter and sabotaged it?

The way we place our trust in these white people is unreal.

That they smile at you doesn’t mean they like you or like the fact that you came from Africa to oppress them with money.

If I was a multimillionaire like Wigwe, I would not be flying around in a privately operated helicopter in America. Never. I simply wouldn’t trust them. I would fly first class in commercial airlines.

Fly commercial from distance of Ikorodu to Lekki? Why do you think they fly helis? Its for short trip journeys

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by yemmywesey(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10
I hate helicopters,
Airplane is the best

5 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by greggng: 7:51pm On Feb 10
Mo matter how rich I am ...my family cannot be in same flight with me . The risk is too much .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Reussite: 7:51pm On Feb 10
This is really sad!
I really don't understand why these guys still use helicopter to convey themselves from point A to B. What happened to private jet. Helicopters have known to be disastrous once a little mishap occurs.....same california that claimed Kobe & his daughter & now Access CEO, his wife & son. It doesn't get more tragic than that💔.
The Leicester City boss exited earth via the same channel too.
May their souls RIP🕊️

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Pootle: 7:52pm On Feb 10
tishbite43:

Make God help you
😂😂😂😂

he helps no one, the dead called him for help before they crashed undecided

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by DangoteIvy: 7:52pm On Feb 10
Blitzking:
Rip to the dead... exwaryxbof American choopers..soldiers are crashing ...private citizens are crashing...similar thing killed a us senator not too v long ago..then kobe vndhi bus daughter..looks like a lot of choopers need to be grounded in the USA.
Yeah saw the senator on the news .sad!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by chiol: 7:52pm On Feb 10
Akpuobi1:
What a tragic end after all the struggle

Life indeed is vanity

The meaning of "Money is nothing"

3 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by BigBashiru: 7:54pm On Feb 10
Catapault:
Fear Americans.

Who knows if it was one racist Trump supporter that was in charge of the helicopter and sabotaged it?

The way we place our trust in these white people is unreal.

That they smile at you doesn’t mean they like you or like the fact that you came from Africa to oppress them with money.

If I was a multimillionaire like Wigwe, I would not be flying around in a privately operated helicopter in America. Never. I simply wouldn’t trust them. I would fly first class in commercial airlines.

I agree with you on the blind trust of the western European savages. They don't mean well

6 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Mandate1: 7:55pm On Feb 10
May God rest his soul and all the departed. This is a tragic news.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by 3seriez(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10
One of the Juggernauts in the Nigerian banking sector. RIP

5 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Thislifee: 7:59pm On Feb 10
gpercuxionz:
Nawa ooooo, this life self....... Rip CEO, a whole family wiped out, who come inherit all the wealth now
I will be the one.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by twilliamx(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10
Enjoyment has killed him oo.. R.I.P.. he was trending online some days back that his private university charges in dollars
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Banbanna(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10
As in, live in this world once. Or leave (japa from) this world once. undecided

All the same, death never tells us the "whens and whys".
They didn't see this tragic accident coming. And neither did death explain why it took them while they were busy having some of life's best moments.

The point is, we should all be conscious of the fact that none of the things we think that we owe are truly ours, we're simply caretakers of it as it passes on to those we have left behind or we'll leave behind. Nothing really is worth killing or dying for.
Fatbam005:
We only leave once. Whether rich or poor .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by 8stargeneral: 8:02pm On Feb 10
So,sad what a life
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Raalsalghul: 8:03pm On Feb 10
koning:
Jeeesus! Terrible news.

I have always vowed to travel by road if a road trip option is available. First Kobe Bryant and daughter, now Herbert Nwigwe, wife and son.

I know it's claimed Air travel s the safest, but this idea of everyone dying once it happens really puts me off. Besides i'm too claustrophobic to sit in that enclosed space for any period of time.

What a sad and huge loss to the family and the entire nation.

I have never bought into that safest method of travel rhetorics even though that is what the data conveys because peradventure it happens, chances of survival are non-existent and hence I am scared of flying coupled with my acrophobia.

I do pity passengers seated beside me especially when we encounter turbulence. grin Them go be like see as this agbaya dey shake. grin

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by naturefellow(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10
bigtalla:
This is quite unfortunate.. Just days ago, i was discussing with a colleague how it was unfair for Wigwe's university to be charging tuition fees in USD while situated in Nigeria.. Indeed, na next-of-kin go chop that money
and it's supposedly a state-of-the-art tertiary institution for his kinsmen. Can such exist in Tinubu's Nigeria, with all the economic woes and insecurity?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by koning: 8:04pm On Feb 10
PepeXKermit:

Fly commercial from distance of Ikorodu to Lekki? Why do you think they fly helis? Its for short trip journeys

A road trip or in an executive suite in a train would have been better, safer and more fun. Especially in the US. No amount of money can buy you air safety.

In a road trip, you have more personal controle. If driver drive anyhow, just order him to park.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by naturefellow(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10
Life is a mystery. May the soul of the departed rest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) / This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.