Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California (84526 Views)

Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US / Petr Kellner Dies In Helicopter Crash / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Astra101: 8:50pm On Feb 10
BlocksNG:
Nevada is graveyard for birds.

Area 51 nah your mate

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Kobicove(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10
zoedew:

Not on your life! Access bank PLC runs on autopilot. alarm go blow. Rest!

Access Bank is not the only business he has interest in!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by ppogba: 8:51pm On Feb 10
The succession battle at ACCESS no go get part two.

Na to offload Access Bank shares on Monday remain.

3 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Liammm: 8:52pm On Feb 10
99persait:
shallow minded fools
Cry more you bast@rd cool
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by usagee36: 8:54pm On Feb 10
Hmm the rich. I guess he was going to watch the superbowl tomorrow. The tickets for the suites cost is $2.5m. Ordinary tickets cost $11,000. RIP sir πŸ™

4 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Rahkman: 8:54pm On Feb 10
Jee nke oma Herbert ......a very big iroko tree has fallen cry

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by ppogba: 8:55pm On Feb 10
Focusmind:
Watch how his well-conceived university will crumble. Most businesses in Nigeria, once the founder is gone, the business goes into coma and gradually dies off. RIP Herbert.

That is expected because:
1. The University is new and just about taking off.

2. The vision is always with the founder who presumably has an idea of what he wants and the goals he has his eyes fixed on.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by blueAgent(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10
godofuck231:
Greedy bank , thank God

Very soon ,we would also thank God for your demise

Clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by chopnaira: 8:55pm On Feb 10
usagee36:
Hmm the rich. I guess he was going to watch the superbowl tomorrow. The tickets for the suites cost is $2.5m. Ordinary tickets cost $11,000. RIP sir πŸ™
That's what I thought as well. Flying to Vegas for the Superbowl.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Datedoboy: 8:58pm On Feb 10
Chaiiiiiii. This is very sad. Life is indeed vanity. Very vibrant young man when he was alive. This news is a shock to me.

I wish his family the fortitude to bear this huge loss.

God please protect us from evil and may we live long till old age.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Babaalajo(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10
highchief1:
u r a very foolish person.no empathy.na salary matter go kill u.
no amount of empathy can bring the dead back to life,I'm just asking if staff go see salary because all access bank ATM is out of service since yesterday night till now..if you dey work for access you won't be happy for now because a lot of things are going to change
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Slimwhyt(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10
Chai!
So sad.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by themanderon: 9:02pm On Feb 10
The way I used to admire this man's dexterity.what a world! His wife and kids exited with him the very same day.
At times I wonder what is the essence of this life. All his wealth, money, intelligence gone within an instant.
Truly everything in this world is vanity and vexation of spirit. Haa Herbert is gone with the wind! So sad. Rip to the dead.

...I hope our thieving politicians will learn from this. All the money they steal will be left behind in this world while their pathetic and wicked souls will burn forever.

4 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by zoedew: 9:02pm On Feb 10
Kobicove:

Access Bank is not the only business he owns!
The more reason why you can be sure nothing'll be amiss. He ran a holding Company. Holding Companies are by their very nature well structured given that the top dog oversees a large spectrum of operations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by ppogba: 9:04pm On Feb 10
fuck419:
We have very intelligent and smart people in various industries in Nigeria but we will never allow tribalism allow us elect these people to political offices.

That man alone is better than 1million of all the presidents we have had in recent years.

How did you come to the conclusion in your last paragraph?

If a certain person had not been a former Governor before we would have been saying something similar to this your fallacious fallacy now.

3 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by justmondris: 9:04pm On Feb 10
Mandate1:
he has 3 other kids.
Are u sure they were not in the helicopter?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by ABIKEM: 9:05pm On Feb 10
So chairman of nigerian exchange group is involved?
Ok...mayb our exchange rate will give chance a little
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Focusmind: 9:05pm On Feb 10
thesicilian:

It's the way we structure our businesses, that makes them hardly outlive the owners. When businesses are too dependent on the owners that's what happens. It can be so bad that when Oga is not around, staff cannot get their salaries because no one else can sign the cheques.

Apt. I consult for some SMEs and that's the normal thing among most small businesses. Oga's wife will be angry, salary won't be paid.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by justmondris: 9:07pm On Feb 10
How come planes that fly at a higher attitude do have parachutes but Helicopters don't have? Assuming they had parachutes, the surviving rate of those that used them would have be higher in helicopters since they fly in a lower atttitude. Please let the experts in the house provide some answers

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by jojothaiv(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10
Fatbam005:
We only leave once. Whether rich or poor .
In a nutshell, borrowed life nothing is promised.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by kunleham(m): 9:10pm On Feb 10
geemd434:
Dem don kill this man
Who? Why are you like this? Somebody died jejeley, you concluded that they kill am! Know this and have peace of mind, Nobody can kill anybody, everybody will die at his or her appointed time

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by ufuosman(m): 9:10pm On Feb 10
So sad
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Faposky95: 9:10pm On Feb 10
ppogba:

Which people or who laid their lives for others?

Tell us abeg.

Stupid supporters of selfish despots throughout history........
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Datedoboy: 9:11pm On Feb 10
chiol:

The meaning of "Money is nothing"
I'm telling you.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by highchief1: 9:12pm On Feb 10
Babaalajo:
no amount of empathy can bring the dead back to life,I'm just asking if staff go see salary because all access bank ATM is out of service since yesterday night till now..if you dey work for access you won't be happy for now because a lot of things are going to change
if access atm no pay u use another atm shey pos full everywhere.Its only human to sympathize.tears are necessary when someone dies we know we can’t get them back.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Alliswell248: 9:14pm On Feb 10
JoshTim:

Werey, what is the correlation between this news and Tinubu admin?...if you no get anything good to talk, its best you shut up.

Omo, even chairman of Nigerian Stock Exchange follow including wigwe, wife and son ..chai.

The guy you quoted is too daft.....
Very daft indeed
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by APOPTOSIS: 9:14pm On Feb 10
This was same way KOBE BRYANT died.
Same Time
Same Place
Same State
Same Way....
What kind of Madness is this?
California should wake up.
Enough of all these mishaps.
Where are those regulatory agencies in California...?
What are they doing...
That's the reason I call those BEECH CRAFTs in Los Angeles WheelBarrow.
Every Tom, Dick and Harry flying private planes everywhere.😭😭😭😭😭.
Those in California please, avoid those flying caskets.
Every corner of Los Angeles has got a beech craft.
Please go for Commerical FLIGHT, they're cheap.
Forget the fun of choppers and those useless beech crafts. U can get Flight as cheap as $100 from LA to Las Vegas....
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Spiff20(m): 9:14pm On Feb 10
This is so tragic. May his soul rest in peace. A loss for the Ikwerre Kingdom of Rivers State.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by occfx: 9:14pm On Feb 10
Topmaike007:
Osinbajo own too crash for kogi that year

Political crashing
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by MichealOlajide: 9:15pm On Feb 10
I was just watching his interview few weeks ago....no one knows he will be gone this week...man so sad
cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Italy Visa / Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.