Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo (20581 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman / Pregnant RCCG Youth Leader Dies In An Auto Crash, Five Months After Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Caleb15(m): 8:27am On Feb 11
clockwisereport:
ilo hear means enemies/adversaries. Kingship brings forth adversaries

Clockwise/Anticlockwise
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by coputa(m): 8:28am On Feb 11
A Nigerian professor earning four million per annum, very poor pay compared to their counterparts in the African continent
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by essentialone(m): 8:28am On Feb 11
The Stadium is not a Courtroom. Madam steer clear.
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by bigfoot79(m): 8:29am On Feb 11
I offer you the cheapest way to watch the match live in the comfort of your phone screen! all tou need to do.is charge tour battery and power bank with your regular data!

to get the free ai app that you can use, just chat me on
234 +802+6144+703
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by ceevictor(m): 8:32am On Feb 11
Nazgul:
As a professor of law who as been in practice for decades, and a SAN, she can't tell me that she relies solely on her salary for survival.

For starters she should have her own Chambers, with young lawyers working there. She's should use her position as a Prof to get closer to politicians so her Chambers can be contracted to represent them.

I still find it very difficult to believe that a woman of her status depends totally on her salary.

This is how you guys encourage theft and corruption and begin to shout!. Did u even read at all?

1 Like

Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by RickyJesus: 8:33am On Feb 11
Ojemedad:

You reason like archaic man
Is travelling by road now archaic? A very good percentage of Nigerians have never been to an airport talk more of taking a flight.

1 Like

Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Fembleez1(m): 8:34am On Feb 11
Nazgul:
As a professor of law who as been in practice for decades, and a SAN, she can't tell me that she relies solely on her salary for survival.

For starters she should have her own Chambers, with young lawyers working there. She's should use her position as a Prof to get closer to politicians so her Chambers can be contracted to represent them.

I still find it very difficult to believe that a woman of her status depends totally on her salary.

I don't believe her too. An SAN and a Professor at that. I think she's lying about her wages to put the people begging her for money off. Someone who wants to go watch the Final. She knows ordinarily that Air fare tickets to even the closest states in Nigeria are exorbitant, so she can't be expecting fares to Ivory Coast to be lesser.
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by sukkot: 8:34am On Feb 11
essentialone:

These things are simple. Why pay an Agent to book flight ticket for you? If it is Visa, I can say Ok. Cos that can be a bit complicated for the novices. But haba, not for flight ticket naa.
the woman just wants to be noticed. this woman looks very rich. am sure she has children schooling in london who she pays 20,000 pounds a year school fees for but you will not see her drag england for extortion

2 Likes

Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by RickyJesus: 8:34am On Feb 11
Jayhome24:
Professor of propaganda. Madam no need to go to Abidjan to watch the game stay in your house and watch it or forget about it, it is not a must to go to Abidjan so pls meshionu biko.

No pain no gain if you all think your propaganda and ungovernable tactics you are using against your own country simply because one package fraud from my region lost election sorry it won't work, Tinubu as president from the South will spend 8 years in power you see that curse laid on Southern Nigeria that made us to used our mouths and hands pushed Jonathan out of power will never repeat itself never again.

Professor of lie and jargon watch the game in your House or forget it.
When she mention buying 20 litres of fuel to watch the match I just knew she wasn't serious one hit.

1 Like

Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by OmoFiditi: 8:39am On Feb 11
Nazgul:

For starters she should have her own Chambers, with young lawyers working there. She should use her position as a Prof to get closer to politicians so her Chambers can be contracted to represent them.

If she were a Professor in Health or STEM. She could apply as an Adjunct professor in International Universities and earn in Forex.

She will simply stay in her cozy office, hold online lectures as a subject matter expert, and have her money paid in her Dormicilliary dollar account situated in Nigeria at the end of the month or term.

She can also open an online institute and hold online webinars and short courses and make her money from all over the world.
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by femi4: 8:43am On Feb 11
Nazgul:

Not all lawyers are successful like that. Title does not necessarily translate to wealth

1 Like

Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Nyanabo(m): 8:44am On Feb 11
Nazgul:

Lol use are position to get close to politicians? Mehn get out of here with that trash.

Yea, you also can't believe she lives within her means. It would be difficult for you to understand.
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by firearcher: 8:50am On Feb 11
tunjijones:
Nigeria is totally condemed. I don't think there is any way out. I don't see it getting better anytime soon.

It's not even about Tinubu, or Atiku or obi, it's about the system. If the system of governance in Nigeria is not changed or reformed. Things wld keep getting worse.

Have anyone noticed that the previous administration is always better in Nigeria. Things keep getting worse after each administration.

Nigeria is NOT
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by PNomsule: 8:52am On Feb 11
Nazgul:

Off point
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Mcslize: 8:57am On Feb 11
kingphilip:
That's about #436,500 per month or approximately #450,000.

Well she can actually go for a cheaper option of less than #600 by subbing 2gb of data to a network and streaming the match live.

Come on, simply divide 2,100,000 by 5 which is 420,000.

I know say you no do maths for school.
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Thislifee: 8:57am On Feb 11
Virgo01:
This is the unfortunate state of things in the country. How would one be motivated to teach in Nigeria when you will earn less than $500 a month at the very height of your career? This is absolutely nuts. Can't even wrap my head around it.
less than $283 dollars. A dollar is #1,500 now and prof salary is #425,000
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Galadimabawa: 9:00am On Feb 11
wel she is even lucky, A Sargent salary in the Nigeria army can not take him from Maiduguri to his home town (go an come)
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by motionarena: 9:05am On Feb 11
kingphilip:
That's about #436,500 per month or approximately #450,000.

Well she can actually go for a cheaper option of less than #600 by subbing 2gb of data to a network and streaming the match live.

Please do you know live streaming app for iphone
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by membranus: 9:06am On Feb 11
Jokerman:
You can insult Good Luck Jonathan all you want because you are a hypocrite. But nobody protested of hunger during his time 😂

You are forgetting that it is the flagrant profligacy and corruption of the Jonathan and Buhari regimes that brought us to this hungry moment.

So all of them are culpable in the crimes that is making a mess of our lives in this present government.
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Eriokanmi: 9:08am On Feb 11
Ojemedad:

You reason like archaic man
Thank you. I'd have travelled by road earlier instead even though I could afford the airfare. Only a foolish man or woman would burn out thehr hard earned money on airfare just to fly to watch afcon final. What a wasteful country we live in.

I bought my inlaws tickets to ATL 3 months ago and 1.8m each and just last weekend, someone who wanted to travel for same programme told me he paid 3m on airfare for same event. We blame everything on govt meanwhile, the citizens are worse in thehr planning and Prudence. I'm not a fan of apc/tinubu fyi. They're the worst that can happen to Nigeria but citizens like you need a re-orientation
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Virgo01(m): 9:09am On Feb 11
Thislifee:
less than $283 dollars. A dollar is #1,500 now and prof salary is #425,000
I was just being generous to even say $500.
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 9:12am On Feb 11
Because you earn less $281 dollar per month
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Greenscientist: 9:18am On Feb 11
Jokerman:
You can insult Good Luck Jonathan all you want because you are a hypocrite. But nobody protested of hunger during his time 😂

We can as well praise buhari with this your logic. Jonathan was as bad as others.
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by ttobizz(m): 9:27am On Feb 11
Nazgul:

Your point of view indeed!
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by ozo13(m): 9:35am On Feb 11
Petyr1:
how can I stream live with my phone
www.physients.com.ng
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by MisfitHPG: 9:38am On Feb 11
sukkot:
am sure he sells handouts to students undecided
if you sell Handouts in ABU,automatic dismissal
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Goodoldays(m): 9:44am On Feb 11
Nazgul:

You’re an idiot
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by gaskiyamagana: 10:03am On Feb 11
NuCypher:
A sad reflection of the Nigerian society. A Professor of Law on the last professional step does not even earn as much as a graduate trainee in Mobil or Shell, and you expect Nigeria to do any better? This is joke!
A joke that One NIGERIA parrots are proud of. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by wallarwallar(m): 10:04am On Feb 11
Nazgul:

She said based on her salary forget abt any side hustle that is her official job. Read to understand be4 rushing to make comment

2 Likes

Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by Meteng: 10:06am On Feb 11
Abeg, as you dey watch the match, keep drugs on stand by o
Re: Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo by tomju2(f): 10:15am On Feb 11
NuCypher:
A sad reflection of the Nigerian society. A Professor of Law on the last professional step does not even earn as much as a graduate trainee in Mobil or Shell, and you expect Nigeria to do any better? This is joke!
Do you know that "a graduate trainee" in Shell,ExxonMobil etc is more exposed to risk working there than a professor of law? Except maybe the ones that work in HQ, yes you have a point. Truth be told, our system doesn't favour academicians economically speaking. Only politics! Why would a BBN winner (graduate) earn 100M naira in 3 months but a First class graduating student in Uni doesn't earn 1m on graduation after 5 years minus ASSU strike?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Types Of Passengers In Airline / Gridlock As Fuel Tanker Catches Fire On Otedola Bridge / 25 Minutes Blackout At A Nigerian Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.