Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Wish Mum And Dad Never Divorced - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Wish Mum And Dad Never Divorced (747 Views)

Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? / Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Mum And Dad Never Divorced by Nooneonline(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10
Re: I Wish Mum And Dad Never Divorced by 123yes(m): 7:20am On Feb 11
You can still bring them together. I can repair any relationship with my book 'second chance bliss'
Dm please

1 Like

Re: I Wish Mum And Dad Never Divorced by Mindlog: 10:08am On Feb 11
123yes:
You can still bring them together. I can repair any relationship with my book 'second chance bliss'
Dm please

You can't!

1 Like

Re: I Wish Mum And Dad Never Divorced by Biglittlelois(f): 11:23am On Feb 11
123yes:
Dm please

Very funny.
Re: I Wish Mum And Dad Never Divorced by Nooneonline(m): 1:37am On Feb 12
123yes:
Dm please
Re: I Wish Mum And Dad Never Divorced by Caaz: 11:41am On Feb 12
Mindlog:

You can't!
Some marriages are better left separated,than making frantic efforts to mend them.

Most married couples are dead to each other emotionally.
Re: I Wish Mum And Dad Never Divorced by Mindlog: 12:13pm On Feb 12
Caaz:

Some marriages are better left separated,than making frantic efforts to mend them.

Most married couples are dead to each other emotionally.

Some married couples have no business being married to themselves, in the first instance.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has 74m Poor People -kpakol / My Inlaw To Be / North Invokes Child Support Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.