Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS (6725 Views)

2024: This Year No Gree For Any Devil! / "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by MrPRevailer(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06
ahmedio2017:

According to the Bible, the sacrificed is said to be Abraham's only son (or his firstborn in some versions), which cannot fit Isaac ; according to the Qur'ân, the good news of Isaac said that he would have a progeny and consequently God cannot order Abraham to sacrifice Isaac before the promise is fulfilled. Again, according to the Qur'ân, the sacrificed cannot be Isaac.

You like twisting things, God ordered Abraham to sacrifice his FIRST SON now the question who was his first son?

The Quran never mentioned it's Ishmael that was sacrificed.

When God said "thy only son" he was referring to his unique son, the son that God promised him.

Also, you saying the bible said is just RIDICULOUS. Read this:

Genesis 17:
15And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be.

16And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.

17Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?

18And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee!

19And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an EVERLASTING COVENANT, shocked and with his seed after him.

20And as for Ishmael, wink I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

shocked shocked shocked 21But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year. cheesy

22And he left off talking with him, and God went up from Abraham."
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06
MrPRevailer:

The Quran never mentioned it's Ishmael that was sacrificed.

When God said "thy only son" he was referring to his unique son, the son that God promised him.

Also, you saying the bible said is just RIDICULOUS. Read this:

Bible said Abraham first son
Now the question is who was Abraham first son?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by MrPRevailer(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06
ahmedio2017:

Bible said Abraham first son
Now the question is who was Abraham first son?

Please can you stop meddling?

I just showed you a full page of texts, God telling Abraham severally that he will establish his covenant with his Son Isaac, who was not yet born (and I can show you many more) And then worried Abraham asking God about Ishmael's future.

Please show me where bible said take your FIRST son.
As you can see, I did my talking with scripture verses not mere claims. So bring yours.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 11:49pm On Apr 06
MrPRevailer:

Please can you stop meddling?

I just showed you a full page of texts, God telling Abraham severally that he will establish his covenant with his Son Isaac, who was not yet born (and I can show you many more) And then worried Abraham asking God about Ishmael's future.

Please show me where bible said take your FIRST son.
As you can see, I did my talking with scripture verses not mere claims. So bring yours.

Are you saying there is no any verse in the bible that talks about first son?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by MrPRevailer(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

Are you saying there is no any verse in the bible that talks about first son?

Ha, my friend.

Isn't it you that said God said bring your first son?
So I said show it to me and you are asking me to show it to you lol grin

O.k since you didn't know, there is no verse that God said to Abraham, bring your first Son.

God said "bring your only Son". Referring to the child that God promised him.
Ishmael was not promised but came as a result of carelessness/impatience with God. Sex outside of marriage.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07
MrPRevailer:

Ha, my friend.

Isn't it you that said God said bring your first son?
So I said show it to me and you are asking me to show it to you lol grin

O.k since you didn't know, there is no verse that God said to Abraham, bring your first Son.

He said "bring your only Son". Referring to the child that God promised him.
Ishmael was not promised but came as a result of carelessness. Sex outside of marriage.

Ishmael was not promised but came as a result of carelessness. Sex outside of marriage.

Lolzzzzzzzz see hypocrisy ooooooooo so Ismael is not son of Abraham chai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... Ok who is the father of ismheal?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by MrPRevailer(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

Lolzzzzzzzz see hypocrisy ooooooooo so Ismael is not son of Abraham chai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... Ok who is the father of ismheal?

Why don't you understand simple explanation.

The bible calls Ishmael the son of Abraham. But he is not the covenant son.

Ok, let me put it in this example.

If you are married. And then go outside your marriage and beget children through Adultery.
And you later have children by your wife.
Those children you got by adultery came before the children of your marriage.

When your about to die will you will all your possessions to the children gotten by Adultery or to the children gotten by legal marriage?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07
MrPRevailer:

Why don't you understand simple explanation.

The bible calls Ishmael the son of Abraham. But he is not the covenant son.

Ok, let me put it in this example.

If you are married. And then go outside your marriage and beget children through Adultery.
And you later have children by your wife.
Those children you got by adultery came before the children of your marriage.

When your about to die will you will all your possessions to the children gotten by Adultery or to the children gotten by legal marriage?

I will share it for them because they all remain my sons
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by MrPRevailer(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

I will share it for them because they all remain my sons

Which sons will take the chief of your possessions?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07
MrPRevailer:

Which sons will take the chief of your possessions?

First son grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by MrPRevailer(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

First son grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Son of a bitch.
The Son of a woman you had a one night stand with.
The son of a prostitute.
Your son from another man's wife

You give him majority of your wealth, leaving the children of your wedlock with smaller possessions.

Wow. Just WOW.

Are you thinking?

That means you don't love your wife. And you'll leave your wealth to a strange woman and her children.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07
MrPRevailer:

The Son of a bitch.
The Son of a woman you had a one night stand with.
The son of a prostitute.
Your son from another man's wife

You give him majority of your wealth, leaving the children of your wedlock with smaller possessions.

Wow. Just WOW.

Are you thinking?

That means you don't love your wife. And you'll leave your wealth to a strange woman and her children.

Lolz are you frustrated already?
Is ismheal mother a prostitute grin grin grin
Is ismheal mother another person's wife when Abraham got her pregnant grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by MrPRevailer(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

Lolz are you frustrated already?
Is ismheal mother a prostitute grin grin grin
Is ismheal mother another person's wife when Abraham got her pregnant grin grin grin grin grin

Ishmael's mother had a ONE-NIGHT stand with Abraham. (Prostitute or not , is same same)

She is another person's husband. After she finish serving Abraham she will get married.

You are already bringing Abraham when I'm asking you about your own legacy/possession

Let's finish one first na.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07
MrPRevailer:

Ishmael's mother had a ONE-NIGHT stand with Abraham. (Prostitute or not , is same same)

She is another person's husband. After she finish serving Abraham she will get married.

You are already bringing Abraham when I'm asking you about your own legacy/possession

Let's finish one first na.

She will get married? I don't understand to who? Who married her?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by MrPRevailer(m): 8:10am On Apr 08
ahmedio2017:

She will get married? I don't understand to who? Who married her?

Haba!
Does being a servant to someone equally mean virgin for life?

Ofcourse, whether she is settled or continues to serve, she must marry.

Don't act like you don't know the obvious.

The rest of Hagar's life is not told because she's not important. She only came into the scene because Sarah made her do a one-night stand with her great man.
After which Sarah sent her away from the house. Because Hagar started rubbing shoulders with her and looking down on Madam (Sarah)
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 8:32am On Apr 08
MrPRevailer:

Haba!
Does being a servant to someone equally mean virgin for life?

Ofcourse, whether she is settled or continues to serve, she must marry.

Don't act like you don't know the obvious.

The rest of Hagar's life is not told because she's not important. She only came into the scene because Sarah made her do a one-night stand with her great man.
After which Sarah sent her away from the house. Because Hagar started rubbing shoulders with her and looking down on Madam (Sarah)

You are a learned person I believe, if there is no evidence pls don't just quote, you said Hagar got married now to who?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by MrPRevailer(m): 9:04am On Apr 08
ahmedio2017:

You are a learned person I believe, if there is no evidence pls don't just quote, you said Hagar got married now to who?

I didn't say Hagar got married.
I said it's common sense that a servant must get married. Except if she doesn't want to or she dies prematurely.

Like, how old are you?
You should know that a servant must be settled by his master to leave his/her own life.

So now are you saying Hagar did not get married?
All the servants of Abraham did not get married?
Oh, what about the servants of your own Father? (If was rich). They haven't gotten married yet or cannot marry?

What about Mohammed's servants in Hadith?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? / The Power Of Choice / Jesus Christ Is Melchizedec In The Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.