Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS (6616 Views)

2024: This Year No Gree For Any Devil! / "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by prizeless(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11
you must not gree for JESUS CHRIST; Its actually a choice that comes with the results of the choice - positive or negative. Choose wisely
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by alobright17(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11
jesusjnr2020:
3 Reasons You Must Gree For Jesus

1. He is THE WAY.

2. He is THE TRUTH.

3. He is THE LIFE, no man can go unto the Father but by Him. John 14:6

God bless.

Jesus is a white man's idea

Jesus is he black or white man ?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by alobright17(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11
jesusjnr2020:
6. He's the WORD OF GOD.

7. He's the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

7. He's THE RESURRECTION and THE LIFE.

8. He's the I AM that I AM!

9. He's the KING of kings and the LORD of lords.

Yet you his
10. He's the PRINCE OF PEACE.

11. He's the ALPHA and OMEGA.

12. He's the LIGHT of the world.

13. He's the LIVING WATER.

14. He's the BREAD OF LIFE.

15. He's the LAMB OF GOD.

16. He's the LION OF JUDAH

17. He's the WAYMAKER.

18. He's the MIRACLE WORKER.

In short, JESUS is EVERYTHING!

God bless.

Yet you his believers are suffering just exactly same.way as none believers

Buying things same price driving on the same bad roads scared of bandits and kidnappers. e.t.c

What at all is the advantages of believing that white man product called Jesus when he can't even make his own believers enjoy differently ?

Even his pastors today are using bulletproof cars.police and even juju to protect themselves because they don't believe that the white man's product exists.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 12:45pm On Feb 11
AntiChristian:
I no fit gree for Jesus person wey fit die, person wey dey worship another God! Person wey talk say he no fit do anything on his own!

Person wey dey fast to God!

I go gree for the God of Jesus, never Jesus!
But you go gree for Mohomodu Rasulilie the terrorist who died at the hands of a woman he was lusting after?

Brother you need Jesus

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by KnownUnknown: 1:03pm On Feb 11
Thundafireseun:

Yet you and all Christians all over the world are angry with Judas , and you call Judas betrayal for simply leading Jesus to where he laid down his life

Another joke in the comedy that is Christianity. They say the magic Jew came to die but he went and hid in a garden until one of his cult members helped him fulfill his suicide mission. Then they all condemn the cult member who helped their magic Jew be crucified.

Who the hell is the white boy in the painting OP?

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:28pm On Feb 11
I nor dey gree for anybody angry !

But I'll always praise Yahweh (Jah)

In Bob Marley voice...'give thanks and praise to the Lord!!!! and feeeeel alright cool
Peace out
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by adetunjigozie1: 1:28pm On Feb 11
Jesus is a word of God..(be and it shall be). The heaven and the earth and everything inside are word of God (be and it shall be).Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM.Jesus is a word of God..(be and it shall be). The heaven and the earth and everything inside are word of God (be and it shall be).Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM....
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 1:54pm On Feb 11
ahmedio2017:
Jesus is a word of God..(be and it shall be).
The heaven and the earth and everything inside are word of God (be and it shall be).

Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM.
What qualified him as a Muslim
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by cassyrooy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11
jesusjnr2020:

1. He is THE WAY.

2. He is THE TRUTH.

God bless.
TFY.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Sleekfingers: 2:31pm On Feb 11
Thundafireseun:

Even the Bible condemns the act of Judas …

And I wonder why ?

Yeah,. But most information about Judas in the Bible was intentionally subtracted. Whether he is saint or not is still remains unsolved.
But Judas major sin was committing suicide.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Pickieox(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11
iramure:
Jesus was fictional figure

💯📌✅
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Pickieox(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11
nathdim:
Jesus was a lie packaged by emperor Constantine of Rome

✅📌💯

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Thundafireseun: 2:47pm On Feb 11
Sleekfingers:

Yeah,. But most information about Judas in the Bible was intentionally subtracted. Whether he is saint or not is still remains unsolved[b].
But Judas major sin was committing suicide.
[/b]

This is hilarious 😆
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11
Kukutenla:

What qualified him as a Muslim

(1). He believed in oneness of God.
(2). He submitted himself to the will of God
(3). He worshiped his God by bowing down his face on the floor and pray, and not through singing, dancing with another person's wife nor clapping.
(4). Before Jesus Christ PBUH could worship he use to perform ablution (purification).
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by patomberekpe(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11
How long will black man understand that Jesus Christ is God and God Is a SPIRIT. Why do you people always use white man photo when talking about God? when will black man understand this? by the way is JESUS CHRIST AND NOT JESUS/ MANY PEOPLE ANSWER JESUS
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11
Kinzo0917:

@Seun(owner of nairaland)
Mynd44
Obinoscopy
Nlfpmod
Fegie

Let me address Suen

I have seen you are very bias and God judgement will be upon you

I don't care if I am ban or not

In islam post/thread, conditions are given for one to comment i.e for one to accept Islam or to be a muslim before one can comment.

I respect islam becos no chooses d religion he/she chose to practice. We are both christian/islam becos our parent practice it

But my question is Why can't the same condition(s) be given to a Christian post /threads?

You allow unbelievers muslims to come here and insult d christian folks here

I know you are a muslim but be reminded that it is not only muslims dat visit your forum. Infact most of those who comment here are Christians. Over 80%

If you don't reverse this trend, may God judgement befall you. May God never answer of your prayers.

I ve never seen anyone as bias as you. This shows you hate the Christian community

I am so so dissapointed with you

Why are you guys like this? You guys course a lot ah ah. Do you learn that from your Jesu? Jesus Christ PBUH is one of our prophets whether you like it or not. Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM he never recognized Christianity, he knew nothing about your for.ce and fabrica.ted religion.. Jesus Christ PBUH used to preaches peace. Islam is a religion of peace and not all this terror.ists that use to course his fellow human being.....

Stop being a sheep and wise up....
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11
patomberekpe:
How long will black man understand that Jesus Christ is God and God Is a SPIRIT. Why do you people always use white man photo when talking about God? when will black man understand this? by the way is JESUS CHRIST AND NOT JESUS/ MANY PEOPLE ANSWER JESUS

Lolz point of corrections, Jesus Christ PBUH is not God and there are numerous verses in the bible that clarify that. Don't call him God understood?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kinzo0917(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11
ahmedio2017:

Why are you guys like this? You guys course a lot ah ah. Do you learn that from your Jesu? Jesus Christ PBUH is one of our prophets whether you like it or not. Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM he never recognized Christianity, he knew nothing about your for.ce and fabrica.ted religion.. Jesus Christ PBUH used to preaches peace. Islam is a religion of peace and not all this terror.ists that use to course his fellow human being.....

Stop being a sheep and wise up....

Imagine a head slammer giving an advice

I never bother to read up d rubbish you wrote becos nothing good come out from any head slammers

All you head slammers know how to do best is to fight for ur God who is too lazy to fight for
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 3:04pm On Feb 11
ahmedio2017:

(1). He believed in oneness of God.
(2). He submitted himself to the will of God
(3). He worshiped his God by bowing down his face on the floor and pray, and not through singing, dancing with another person's wife nor clapping.
(4). Before Jesus Christ PBUH could worship he use to perform ablution (purification).
All these are false and do not qualify him as a Muslim. Even your religion has five pillars to which all Muslims who believe in Islam must subscribe to.
Can you point to anywhere in the Qur'an where it is mentioned that one has to do all four above to qualify as a Muslim?
1. For your info, Jesus Christ believed in the existence of the Spirit of God. That is the third person of the trinity.
2. He submitted himself to the will of God by offering himself. It was not imposed or required of him to do so.
3. There are many instances where Jesus prayed without bowing down his face on the floor. It is only the gethsemane prayer you're referring to. Do you mean a Muslim needs to only bow and pray once and then pray in any other way he deems fit afterwards?
4. There is no record of Jesus performing ablution in the Bible. In fact his first miracle was turning the water meant for ablution into alcoholic wine!!
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11
Kinzo0917:

Imagine a head slammer giving an advice

I never bother to read up d rubbish you wrote becos nothing good come out from any head slammers

All you head slammers know how to do best is to fight for ur God who is too lazy to fight for

You refusing to read up my submission is what is killing you, you refused to be enlightened. You have been brainwashed and you can escape unless you are willing to learn ok ?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11
Kukutenla:

All these are false and do not qualify him as a Muslim. Even your religion has five pillars to which all Muslims who believe in Islam must subscribe to.
Can you point to anywhere in the Qur'an where it is mentioned that one has to do all four above to qualify as a Muslim?
1. For your info, Jesus Christ believed in the existence of the Spirit of God. That is the third person of the trinity.
2. He submitted himself to the will of God by offering himself. It was not imposed or required of him to do so.
3. There are many instances where Jesus prayed without bowing down his face on the floor. It is only the gethsemane prayer you're referring to. Do you mean a Muslim needs to only bow and pray once and then pray in any other way he deems fit afterwards?
4. There is no record of Jesus performing ablution in the Bible. In fact his first miracle was turning the water meant for ablution into alcoholic wine!!

You tell lies too much.
I don't blame you, you have little or no knowledge about Bible.

And since I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you ought to wash each other's feet. 14 So if I, the Master and Teacher, washed your feet, you must now wash each other's feet.

John 13:17

16 Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

Jesus says “true worshippers will worship the Father,” narrowing our worship toward the Father ONLY and addressing our premier problem of our misdirected worship. For we “shall worship the Lord your God and him ONLY shall you serve” (Matthew 4:10). In addition, according to John 14:6, true worship is directed through Jesus. Because he was sent by God.

Maybe you don't understand English again you this hypocrite..... Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM he never preached Christianity, he knew NOTHING about the religion....
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Franking: 3:28pm On Feb 11
Hanndye:

FIRST: You have to believe there is God.

SECOND: Seek for Him.

Hahahaha.
First: No, thank you.

Second: you can seek him and keep him.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by eleniyan2020: 3:35pm On Feb 11
jesusjnr2020:
6. He's the WORD OF GOD.

7. He's the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

7. He's THE RESURRECTION and THE LIFE.

8. He's the I AM that I AM!

9. He's the KING of kings and the LORD of lords.

10. He's the PRINCE OF PEACE.

11. He's the ALPHA and OMEGA.

12. He's the LIGHT of the world.

13. He's the LIVING WATER.

14. He's the BREAD OF LIFE.

15. He's the LAMB OF GOD.

16. He's the LION OF JUDAH

17. He's the WAYMAKER.

18. He's the MIRACLE WORKER.

In short, JESUS is EVERYTHING!

God bless.
King of King
Son of God...
His father is what?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 3:56pm On Feb 11
ahmedio2017:

You tell lies too much.
I don't blame you, you have little or no knowledge about Bible.

And since I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you ought to wash each other's feet. 14 So if I, the Master and Teacher, washed your feet, you must now wash each other's feet.

John 13:17

16 Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

Jesus says “true worshippers will worship the Father,” narrowing our worship toward the Father ONLY and addressing our premier problem of our misdirected worship. For we “shall worship the Lord your God and him ONLY shall you serve” (Matthew 4:10). In addition, according to John 14:6, true worship is directed through Jesus. Because he was sent by God.

Maybe you don't understand English again you this hypocrite..... Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM he never preached Christianity, he knew NOTHING about the religion....
Typical is Muslims to misquote and misrepresent the Bible for their nefarious ends.
So ablution is now done from one man to another? Can you give me instances of Muhammad performing ablution on his followers? Is ablution not done before prayers? Was it recorded that Jesus performed ablution before he prayed?
The verse you quoted never claimed that only one God should be worshipped besides, Jesus made it clear that he is one with the Father
I and my Father are one
John 10vs30
Also, there are instances of people worshipping Jesus in the Bible and one is the woman of tyre and sidon in Mark 7
25 For a woman whose young daughter had an unclean spirit heard about Him, and she came and fell at His feet.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Hanndye: 4:46pm On Feb 11
eleniyan2020:
King of King
Son of God...
His father is what?
Father of all especially the believers, Father of all flesh and spirits.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Chinaza06: 5:10pm On Feb 11
jesusjnr2020:

1. He is THE WAY.

2. He is THE TRUTH.

God bless.
Bless you too.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by ahmedio2017(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11
Kukutenla:

Typical is Muslims to misquote and misrepresent the Bible for their nefarious ends.
So ablution is now done from one man to another? Can you give me instances of Muhammad performing ablution on his followers? Is ablution not done before prayers? Was it recorded that Jesus performed ablution before he prayed?
The verse you quoted never claimed that only one God should be worshipped besides, Jesus made it clear that he is one with the Father
John 10vs30
Also, there are instances of people worshipping Jesus in the Bible and one is the woman of tyre and sidon in Mark 7

My brother you have a lot to learn honestly, I understand your situation..
Let me explain it to you, the most paramount aspect of Islam is to recognize the oneness of God. Jesus Christ PBUH didn't call himself God neither does he recognized trinity all this are false oga. All the miracle that he performed it is not by his power, if not for the he that sent him.

John 5:30
I can do nothing by Myself; I judge only as I hear. And My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

Jesus Christ PBUH was a prophet of God according to him, why are you guys confusing yourself, contradicting yourselves. Have I ever quote Quran for you as evidence? All my evidence is based in the bible.... The God of Jacob, Abraham and of Isaac Glorify his servant Jesus Christ PBUH... You this hypocrite.

Jesus Christ PBUH said my people perish because of lack of KNOWLEDGE, you don't know anything and not ready to learn as a result of being brainwashed...

Now tell us
(1). If Jesus Christ PBUH is not a Muslim tell us the name of his religion

(2). How does he worshiped his God? Is it by dancing? Or clapping?

Now about ablution

You see all the prophets of God have different books, different techniques and modes but the same purpose...

One is amending the other.
From Abraham to prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)
It is Muhammad (S.A.W) that came last and he was the one that God almighty used to perfect his religion...

Let me give you an instance. Look at Nigeria constitution one keep amending the other, we are practicing 1999 constitution now can we go back to 1960 constitution? No we have many amendments.. that's why when Jesus Christ PBUH came he said I have not come to abolished the laws but to amend it isn't it?. Same thing applicable to Muhammad (S.A.W).

He came to perfect the religion, Aaron, Moses, Jesus Christ PBUH all of them worshiped their God by bowing down their head and worshiped.....

Oga there is different between praying and worshiping do u still need more elaboration?.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by MamaletASO: 5:17pm On Feb 11
He is my Father

My Strongtower
My All-in-All
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by Kukutenla: 7:05pm On Feb 11
ahmedio2017:

My brother you have a lot to learn honestly, I understand your situation..
Let me explain it to you, the most paramount aspect of Islam is to recognize the oneness of God. Jesus Christ PBUH didn't call himself God neither does he recognized trinity all this are false oga. All the miracle that he performed it is not by his power, if not for the he that sent him.

John 5:30
I can do nothing by Myself; I judge only as I hear. And My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

Jesus Christ PBUH was a prophet of God according to him, why are you guys confusing yourself, contradicting yourselves. Have I ever quote Quran for you as evidence? All my evidence is based in the bible.... The God of Jacob, Abraham and of Isaac Glorify his servant Jesus Christ PBUH... You this hypocrite.

Jesus Christ PBUH said my people perish because of lack of KNOWLEDGE, you don't know anything and not ready to learn as a result of being brainwashed...

Now tell us
(1). If Jesus Christ PBUH is not a Muslim tell us the name of his religion

(2). How does he worshiped his God? Is it by dancing? Or clapping?

Now about ablution

You see all the prophets of God have different books, different techniques and modes but the same purpose...

One is amending the other.
From Abraham to prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)
It is Muhammad (S.A.W) that came last and he was the one that God almighty used to perfect his religion...

Let me give you an instance. Look at Nigeria constitution one keep amending the other, we are practicing 1999 constitution now can we go back to 1960 constitution? No we have many amendments.. that's why when Jesus Christ PBUH came he said I have not come to abolished the laws but to amend it isn't it?. Same thing applicable to Muhammad (S.A.W).

He came to perfect the religion, Aaron, Moses, Jesus Christ PBUH all of them worshiped their God by bowing down their head and worshiped.....

Oga there is different between praying and worshiping do u still need more elaboration?.

If you claim that the most important aspect of Islam is to recognise the oneness of God and that all the Jewish prophets practiced Islam, can you tell me why God did not reveal the name of the religion to them until Muhammad. Why did he keep the name away from them? Secondly, all the Prophets you've mentioned including Jesus are Jewish. What is the explanation for Muhammad an Arab perfecting religion of the Jewish people? How does it sound to you that an Hausa man will be sent to perfect a Yoruba man's religion? Thirdly, almost all human religion recognise the existence of a supreme God. Among such religion is the ifa in Yoruba, Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Confucianism and even Greek mythology. So are you implying that all these religions are forms of Islam?

If you say Jesus does not recognise the trinity, can you explain what he meant by this verse in the bible Matt 28vs19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost
He asked his disciples here to baptise all nations in the name of the trinity!

You cannot use your quran to justify your claims about Jesus because your quran does not give a full account or exposition of the personality of Jesus like we have in the bible. The Qur'an sounded more like an hearsay than a compilation of the history of Jesus.

1. Jesus did not have a religion neither did he come with a plan to start one. He came to show the way to God and offer a simple way to God since the Jewish religion had failed in that regard. Read Isaiah chapter 1. Jesus' message was that all the works of religion cannot bring man to God except man believes in him who was sent by God to atone for the sins of men. So Jesus was not after instituting a religion because he had seen that once you do that, politics comes in which is what we have today in Islam where you have sharia. With politics comes the wickedness of men in partiality when it comes to enforcing the laws. See Ganduje who stole dollars as against the man who stole a goat and had his hands cut off.

2. Your second question is meaningless. Jesus himself said that those who will worship God must worship him in spirit and truth. See John 4:24. So it is not about dancing and clapping, singing or praying. It is about the spirit leading you to worship God in truth and sincerity not as a ceremonial compulsion but as an interaction between your spirit and His.

You could not answer the question. If you claim that Jesus was carrying out ablution on his disciples in conformity with Islam, can you explain why you guys don't perform ablution on each other in Islam? Can you explain why he and his disciples did not go into prayer after the ablution as is the practice in Islam? If you can't answer, that means what Jesus did was not ablution but for a different purpose. You can read the full chapter to see why he did the washing of feet which you misinterpreted as ablution.

Jesus never claimed to amend the Jewish religion. He said he came to fulfil it. So your claim of amending religion is a lie as far as Jesus is concerned. If Muhammad on the other hand came to amend the religion, the question how it will be possible for an Arab to amend a religion he never practiced. The Jewish religion belonged to Israel. They were the originators and practitioners. So how does Muhammad who has no affiliation with the religion amend it? Can you amend what your have no idea of?
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by snipernigga(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11
The only truth in this life
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by jetson06: 7:38pm On Feb 11
I no dey gree for Oyinbo Jesus. How black man like me go dey gree for God of Slave masters and colonial masters? Be like say una dey mental.
Re: 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS by jetson06: 7:41pm On Feb 11
That is Cesar Borgia AKA White Jesus

truthfinder319:
Is that picture not Robert Powell?
Is it not better to worship God who sent all prophets including Yeshua instead?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! / Is Masturbation A Sin? / Orisha Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.