Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast (64586 Views)

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President / Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by arantess: 6:20pm On Feb 11
vannessa7:

I decided to reply you because of your analogy, it has no correlation with this situation at hand, the difference between God and Satan is light and darkness, how does that compare Nigeria to Ivory coast? There is no such difference between the two nations, unlike your people Yorubas are naturally diplomatic, we are blessed with wisdom to know you don't bite the fingers that feed you, this man here is even brave because he didn't have to indicate he is a Nigerian at all.
The height of foolishness is to challenge your host as is normal with you lots. Wisdom is recognized by its many children. Continue your nzogbu zogbu while we continue being omoluabi as usual.
Now take all your useless opinion and stuff it in you dirty bumbum
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by ariesbull: 6:24pm On Feb 11
EleventhWeirdo:

SW is the most backward in the South? Are you sure your brain is still intact or that you've traded it for drugs? The least Yoruba state will dominate any other region in the South. I'm sure you are from a godforsaken region that is an economic dumpsite with near zero value. The region that produced 21 billion naira as VAT while the SW produced 460billion in 2021. Lagos alone had #260billion. Yes, even those from the region are in the SW as economic refugees. So where are you from again?

Go to your Yoruba villages and see poverty and backwardness

Go to Yoruba cities and see brown roof

The SW has the highest level of out of school kids in Southern Nigeria ...the stats are there

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Karlifate: 6:33pm On Feb 11
ariesbull:
not taking a stand in life isn't clever ...

Motigbensional speaker

Life no be by gragra

Dude was obviously having fun & I can relate with his disposition.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by 43Ronin: 6:34pm On Feb 11
EmekaBlue:
He could have just stayed neutral

Modified
*For those quoting saying I'm slow this and that...Don't u also think what I meant here is staying Neutral not getting involved in the game at all than showing off this Biased self of either being here or there.
Na their cowardly way nau

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by EleventhWeirdo: 6:34pm On Feb 11
ariesbull:

Go to your Yoruba villages and see poverty and backwardness

Go to Yoruba cities and see brown roof

The SW has the highest level of out of school kids in Southern Nigeria ...the stats are there

See Otondo, so the brown roofs in the villages which represent less than 20% of the SW territory is your measurement indicator? Let's talk GDP, education, levels of exposure and civilization, IGR, size of corporate sector, indigenous enterprise, number of HITECH professionals i.e. software engineers, and so on. 80%+ of the out of school children are children of northerners who came to the SW to beg and the 19% are SEastern boys who came to sell gala and push barrows (God bless their hustle). Yoruba kids out of school can never surpass 1% as education and thirst for knowledge are an integral part of Yoruba sophistication. Which stats are you talking about? Let's take them one by one. It would take 100 years or more before any other region go near SW in all meaningful indices of development. It has always been so since the days of Awolowo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Kennyswag: 6:39pm On Feb 11
Nice. I prefer ivory coast to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by 43Ronin: 6:50pm On Feb 11
EleventhWeirdo:

See Otondo, so the brown roofs in the villages which represent less than 20% of the SW territory is your measurement indicator? Let's talk GDP, education, levels of exposure and civilization, IGR, size of corporate sector, indigenous enterprise, number of HITECH professionals i.e. software engineers, and so on. 80%+ of the out of school children are children of northerners who came to the SW to beg and the 19% are SEastern boys who came to sell gala and push barrows (God bless their hustle). Yoruba kids out of school can never surpass 1% as education and thirst for knowledge are an integral part of Yoruba sophistication. Which stats are you talking about? Let's take them one by one. It would take 100 years or more before any other region go near SW in all meaningful indices of development. It has always been so since the days of Awolowo
Your analysis is contradictory. If you say the out-of-school children in SW are igbos, hausas and other tribes, why then do you claim Lagos GDP and SW IGR? Do the igbos, hausa and other tribes not contribute to the IGR? Aburo apart from Lagos your states are not exceptional to be better than other southern states like Rivers, Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi. You stuck in a cave bro, travel and see

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by pek(m): 6:51pm On Feb 11
This is not neutrality!

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Carot: 6:54pm On Feb 11
heysquare:
Lagos
how many days for road
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Carot: 7:01pm On Feb 11
vannessa7:

I decided to reply you because of your analogy, it has no correlation with this situation at hand, the difference between God and Satan is light and darkness, how does that compare Nigeria to Ivory coast? There is no such difference between the two nations, unlike your people Yorubas are naturally diplomatic, we are blessed with wisdom to know you don't bite the fingers that feed you, this man here is even brave because he didn't have to indicate he is a Nigerian at all.
The height of foolishness is to challenge your host as is normal with you lots. Wisdom is recognized by its many children. Continue your nzogbu zogbu while we continue being omoluabi as usual.
see comment. This babe go sabi hookup wella
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by EleventhWeirdo: 7:09pm On Feb 11
43Ronin:

Your analysis is contradictory. If you say the out-of-school children in SW are igbos, hausas and other tribes, why then do you claim Lagos GDP and SW IGR? Do the igbos, hausa and other tribes not contribute to the IGR? Aburo apart from Lagos your states are not exceptional to be better than other southern states like Rivers, Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi. You stuck in a cave bro, travel and see

Travel to where, Aburo? I was in Ebonyi for a year. The magnitude of poverty I saw people experience there is indescribable. You talk of brown roofs that are less than 20% of total buildings in the SW. But mud and tattered huts are way over 60% of the total houses there. Even their graduate are paid peanuts, highest ranges in 25-30k, a reflection of lack of economic substance of the region. Pls note that Abia and Enugu are not any better as they are border states. So what are you talking about. If you know the diverse population of people subsiding on the money flows in the SW, you won't be saying this. I can say that more than 30% of Ibos are domiciled in the SW. How many Yorubas do you see going there to hustle? What's even the combined productivity of the SE? Lolz , even if stats lie, empirical reality doesn't. . Stop comparing Vodka to Ogogoro abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by ariesbull: 7:15pm On Feb 11
EleventhWeirdo:

LoL... butterfly feeling like birds....

U go explain tire

Picture no dey lie

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by ariesbull: 7:17pm On Feb 11
EleventhWeirdo:

Look at it

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11
VeryWickedMan:
Typical coward.
Neither here nor there.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by ariesbull: 7:24pm On Feb 11
43Ronin:

leave those clowns and their flimsy excuses

Is it not here in Lagos that you see them they will be begging you to help them fill forms in banks and also touts full around

In Oshogbo...Yiu can't even communicate with ordinary pidgin English. ..they rarely speak English they don't even understand English

Here in Lagos many will tell you mi ogbo Oyibo ....meaning, I don't understand English

Lozl
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by ariesbull: 7:25pm On Feb 11
EleventhWeirdo:

Travel to where, Aburo? I was in Ebonyi for a year. The magnitude of poverty I saw people experience there is indescribable. You talk of brown roofs that are less than 20% of total buildings in the SW. But mud and tattered huts are way over 60% of the total houses there. Even their graduate are paid peanuts, highest ranges in 25-30k, a reflection of lack of economic substance of the region. Pls note that Abia and Enugu are not any better as they are border states. So what are you talking about. If you know the diverse population of people subsiding on the money flows in the SW, you won't be saying this. I can say that more than 30% of Ibos are domiciled in the SW. How many Yorubas do you see going there to hustle? What's even the combined productivity of the SE? Lolz , even if stats lie, empirical reality doesn't. . Stop comparing Vodka to Ogogoro abeg
I believe in graph

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by vannessa7(f): 7:29pm On Feb 11
arantess:

I will take all my useless opinion and stuff it in my dirty bumbum
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by vannessa7(f): 7:43pm On Feb 11
ariesbull:
leave those clowns and their flimsy excuses

Is it not here in Lagos that you see them they will be begging you to help them fill forms in banks and also touts full around

In Oshogbo...Yiu can't even communicate with ordinary pidgin English. ..they rarely speak English they don't even understand English

Here in Lagos many will tell you mi ogbo Oyibo ....meaning, I don't understand English

Lozl

I totally agree with you because English is not our mother tongue and that's the reason why we were on African magic aeons before your people dream of ever getting there, that's why even though India, china, korea and most second world country have access to learn and speak English language but emphasize their mother tongue and are developing faster than you can spell develop, keep being a slave to the white man while we grow our culture, go and find out why Yoruba language is recognized even in the USA Police force and in many important places in the world, if you decide you are worthy and important you will not be ashamed of your heritage and the world will stand up and salute you for that. Mi o gbo oyinbo. stay there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Vicmareal: 7:44pm On Feb 11
Egusi and ewedu
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by ariesbull: 7:49pm On Feb 11
vannessa7:

I totally agree with you because English is not our mother tongue and that's the reason why we were on African magic aeons before your people dream of ever getting there, that's why even though India, china, korea and most second world country have access to learn and speak English language but emphasize their mother tongue and are developing faster than you can spell develop, keep being a slave to the white man while we grow our culture, go and find out why Yoruba language is recognized even in the USA Police force and in many important places in the world, if you decide you are worthy and important you will not be ashamed of your heritage and the world will stand up and salute you for that. Mi o gbo oyinbo. stay there.

It has nothing to do with mother tongue it is just illiteracy

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Samirana360(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11
Jonathan:

Typical osu man, always a tribalist wailer
u already daft in ur name
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by EleventhWeirdo: 7:53pm On Feb 11
ariesbull:

Look at it

I already told you who the out of school kids are. Are they not your brothers? Oh, you really want me to bring out your mess. Filtering Google for Yoruba villages doesn't change anything, Kid. Your region will continue to trail behind mine in every meaningful indicator of development for years to come. Now, shall we talk about business productivity/GDP, IGR, education, top universities in the country, highest concentration of top tech/biz professionals in the country, level of sophistication and so on? Of course, you wọnt see your mud huts feature in these cheesy
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Munamu: 8:07pm On Feb 11
abdeefggh:
There seems to be high concentration of Ejigbo people in Ivory coast especially Abidjan and these people have form great relationship with their host.

Ahead of today's match between Nigeria and Ivory coast, it seems some Ejigbo men are confused about which country to support. This man here is supporting both countries in a unique way grin

I can relate well. Ivory coast has given him what nigeria his home country cannot give. Am almost in his shoes, but my best wishes is for the ivoirienes.
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by ariesbull: 8:10pm On Feb 11
EleventhWeirdo:

I already told you who the out of school kids are. Are they not your brothers? Oh, you really want me to bring out your mess. Filtering Google for Yoruba villages doesn't change anything, Kid. Your region will continue to trail behind mine in every meaningful indicator of development for years to come. Now, shall we talk about business productivity/GDP, IGR, education, top universities in the country, highest concentration of top tech/biz professionals in the country, level of sophistication and so on? Of course, you wọnt see your mud huts feature in these cheesy

Una wey be poorest in Nigeria ...how can you pay school fees

Dey cry Ebin Pawaoo

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Enemyofpeace: 8:17pm On Feb 11
Be warned

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by jonadaft: 8:51pm On Feb 11
Samirana360:
u already daft in ur name
See múmu wailer
Otu nnegi
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Okhuadams(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11
abdeefggh:
There seems to be high concentration of Ejigbo people in Ivory coast especially Abidjan and these people have form great relationship with their host.

Ahead of today's match between Nigeria and Ivory coast, it seems some Ejigbo men are confused about which country to support. This man here is supporting both countries in a unique way grin
With style prevention is better than cure. E get why
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by 3seriez(m): 10:09pm On Feb 11
SmokedWhiskey:

That's true, many Ivory Costians also live in Ejigbo, there is a mutual cordial relationship between both which goes back many years

Omo. I met some of them in the stadium and main market, you would see name dele and abiodun but the way they speak french you would know this one was either born here or been there since he was a kid. They are much there.
It would be good to know the origin of this mutual relationship, was it religious, trade, education or just migration for greener pastures.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by vannessa7(f): 10:46pm On Feb 11
ariesbull:

It has nothing to do with mother tongue it is just illiteracy

In your opinion which is irrelevant to the world and those that run it.
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by IamAtikulate: 10:57pm On Feb 11
ferhyntorlah:

Maybe the few you have encountered.

A typical Yoruba man won't drop his culture.

Go to Abidjan and hear how Yoruba is spoken there among the Yoruba community.

#My opinion. You don't have to agree sir.
Thanks
Come to the North and see how they are dropping their Yoruba identities like kilode

Come to Lagos and see how they are now suddenly Lagosians, even burying their dead in Lagos.

Dey no get village?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 / Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) / Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.