Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast (64530 Views)

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President / Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Enemyofpeace: 1:19pm On Feb 11
MrBachelor:
He's either with us or against us. No sitting on the fence.
he doesn't want to be beated after the match
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11
Exactly what those people asking for Biafra and still supporting Nigeria are doing...

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Benwallt(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11
EmekaBlue:
He could have just stayed neutral

The picture speaks everything about neutrality

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Blitzking: 1:23pm On Feb 11
Make kamala.gas first na ur cloth go draw attention sef...na once dem go ask you which country u be...dem no go spare you..
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by DanEmakoji(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11
EmekaBlue:
Go and complete your School

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by maxiuc(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11
Two face people

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11
Nonexisting1:
Hehehe, the cloth come fit the definition of an average Yorubaman.

So you're from that tribe whose greatest hero was a coward that fled in skirt to Abidjan cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'd rather come to this planet as an antelope than be a human Igbo guy wink

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by nicho450(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11
Buhari part 2
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by maasoap(m): 1:25pm On Feb 11
Nonexisting1:
VeryWickedMan:
Typical coward.
Neither here nor there.

Dua citizenship. Dullards

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by joefelin2345: 1:25pm On Feb 11
VeryWickedMan:
Typical coward.
Neither here nor there.
To you he is a coward but to those who can read bw lines, that's Diplomacy, wisdom & application of Native Intelligence. He is still a Nigerian but Corte D'voire is the country that is buttering his bread or putting palm oil & other ingredients into his pot of soup. Not everything should be by Gra, Gra or Nsogbu, Nsogbu pls. But I know that deep inside him, he wants Nigeria to win!!!. We did the same when we were in Ghana many years ago whenever the 2 countries were playing soccer then. As to whether the Yoruba are cward, let me ask you the real heros of the last Civil War? Was it Yakubu Gowon? Do the Research yourself. I rest my case here bc where ignorance prevails it is foolish to be wise. I come in peace though.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Govocrete: 1:25pm On Feb 11
You are right, it would have been neutral if the cap was not included in the dressing
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by tunde1200(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11
Nonexisting1:

The winning of Tinubu still dey pepper you sorry.

Let move on

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by IamAtikulate: 1:26pm On Feb 11
That's Yoruba people for you. They don't hesitate to drop their identity for their host's. Come to the North and you will weep at how they are forgetting that they are yorubas

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by tunde1200(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11
EmperorCaesar:

So you're from that tribe whose greatest hero was a coward that fled in skirt to Abidjan cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmmm very deep and I know he can't comprehend it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Nostring: 1:28pm On Feb 11
Nonexisting1:
Really? But e be like the pepper dey reach everyone now both the winners and the losers.
yes o ,some evn dey sell their children for peanut to chop

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Jayhome24: 1:29pm On Feb 11
Nonexisting1:

But he did nothing wrong bro.

Your statement is a very stupid statement from a bloody loser, sorry to say such to you.

So you that is claiming Jew on Nigeria soil is what

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Chicagograduate(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11
You guys should embrace the super Eagles even if they lost tHe final because you are in the habit of always praising them only when they are winning.

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by YourGFsnatcher: 1:31pm On Feb 11
kyuniii:
More like I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Everydaylove: 1:32pm On Feb 11
EmekaBlue:

And what's that bro?

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by majestique(f): 1:33pm On Feb 11
kiss shocked
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by freetunchi: 1:34pm On Feb 11
Man just dey neutral to avoid stories that touch..!
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Cantonese: 1:34pm On Feb 11
Na fear dey hold the man, make dem no go wound am incase Nigeria win.
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Karlifate: 1:35pm On Feb 11
kyuniii:
More like I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.

Buhari's mantra for 8 years.
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by ipobarecriminals: 1:36pm On Feb 11
grin grin cool grin cheesy very good.
EmperorCaesar:

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Abdulmumin412(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11
placeofallure:

Leave them, they're fake warriors. As Okonkwo fall apart for Chinua Achebe book, na so dem go fall apart.
Okonkwo didn't fall apart, rather he died on what he believed in. He chose to killed himself as a hero than to scumb to what he didn't believe in.

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Beuberry(f): 1:36pm On Feb 11
EmekaBlue:
That jersey meant neutrality.

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by shfizle(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11
Someone who knows his roots but still appreciates his hosts... Some people can't comprehend

Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Eloquency001: 1:37pm On Feb 11
Obiedun:
That is exactly what he did

What about the cap now.
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by etrange: 1:40pm On Feb 11
EmekaBlue:

Lol... Bro, what do you think the uniform symbolizes? Equal half of both sides is neutral.
Re: AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast by Karlifate: 1:40pm On Feb 11
His heart is on the left side where the Super Eagles half is. cheesy

His heart is with Super Eagles, while his body is with Cote D'Ivoire. grin grin

Clever man. cheesy

He's both here & there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Dribbles Past Five Players In Argentina 2-2 Uruguay Draw (Photos) / Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos)