Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Thinking Of Separation From My Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thinking Of Separation From My Wife (4297 Views)

Separation From A Rich And Violent Spouse / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by NoToPile: 9:42am On Feb 12
On another thought Na so to do traditional rights dey hard ni?

You collect dowry, you say you no collect.
Iru Kati Kati wo leleyi.

Once again your wives family people no try at all, wicked people.

The point is you are already married to the woman.her own character sha is another matter entirely.
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by Mikespecialone(m): 9:43am On Feb 12
advanceDNA:
I can't believe I read this shiit....fvnny as fvck..

Ur English was giving me migraine....but funny like maaaaaaddd....

Gangster inlaw...awon wèrèy wants to collect dowry twice and 2.5Million naira worth of good.....u supposed don dump their daughter for them since.....them be domestic terrorists

I like ur first uncle that followed u to ur inlaws village.....the guy na confirm street ....he don decode say Dem be werey for that family...the guy exit sharpally without telling anybody...

I also like the priest that told u to record the werey Father inlaw.....another gangster in the story

In short ‘ gangster wedding ‘ abi
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by Mikespecialone(m): 10:00am On Feb 12
vinexe:
honestly I wouldn't want some people to fell bad because I mentioned the state...

But I always try my best to be on a safer side... Am from Anambra State and she is from Enugu eziagu precisely.... Very bad experience...

Ganbari killed fulani, no case
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by Goodnewsforlife: 10:22am On Feb 12
DavidEsq:

I don go buy Booska for headache wey I get from the werey English.
keep quiet there n don’t b stupid

After all he took excuse for his blunders before he started the narration, I don’t blame u cos it’s obvious u are a kid that knows nothing about life

U are looking for well articulated write up from a man going through hell

Did he force u to read it, u even call am werey join

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by Ginaz(f): 10:24am On Feb 12
Your wife's family are crazy set of people! barbarians of the highest quality. you better run for your life and end the relationship with them or else you will never achieve better things In life.

let her go bro!

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by vinexe: 10:28am On Feb 12
Goodnewsforlife:
keep quiet there n don’t b stupid

After all he took excuse for his blunders before he started the narration, I don’t blame u cos it’s obvious u are a kid that knows nothing about life

U are looking for well articulated write up from a man going through hell

Did he force u to read it, u even call am werey join

thank u bro.. i am ready for any insults.. any one can insult me.. no problem.. but am gathering what I needed 🙏... I thank those who cus me.. and insulted me... Ur welcome
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by Goodnewsforlife: 10:31am On Feb 12
vinexe:

thank u bro.. i am ready for any insults.. any one can insult me.. no problem.. but am gathering what I needed 🙏... I thank those who cus me.. and insulted me... Ur welcome
Guy I feel your pain

God will see u through
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by Starboytwo(m): 10:39am On Feb 12
Goodnewsforlife:
Guy I feel your pain

God will see u through
I dont feel any pain whatsoever, more like comic relief hahaha.

The story is kinda absurd but sweet and lively.

I no fit go anybody village pass ONCE. last last I go do transfer.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by seetomorrow: 10:43am On Feb 12
vinexe:
bro please I opened this page.. not because of u... But if u have nothing to say please stay away... I know that some will say somethings to hurt me.. some will also give advice.. please don't come and add to my pain's... About the English... Was English my language?.. if u can understand my English stay away from my post...

Listen Man....never you listen or respond to any negative contribution here, I literally feel your pain. Even if is fake no problem but I know you are telling the truth here. I feel what you went through.
So be courageous in life and always be positive in all you do.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by tolugar: 10:43am On Feb 12
vinexe:

thank u sir...

Sir if u can read all off my post u will notice that my parents is separated. and my mother is late now....

About taken the kids and run away... Remember that this lady know my place of work.. she have onec come to my place of work to disgrace me.. what of if she decides to come to my place of work to harass me... ?

You need to activate ghost mood. Secretly look for work elsewhere if possible another state or far from where you are now, when you get it, pack your things and start life anew.

If you continue like this and die you will go to hell and satan will surely not be happy with you. And you should know what that means.

Meanwhile did you ever ask your uncle why he ghosted you?? We need to hear that part of the story.

Let me be the one to tell you that your wife or her people are out to make your life miserable and they are succeeding

If you can't do the above then use the final tactics where is reverse action
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by Sirhush(m): 11:19am On Feb 12
2.5m for waiting, Oga marriage is not by force oo.
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by Caaz: 11:31am On Feb 12
Damn too much Drama.
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by vinexe: 11:31am On Feb 12
seetomorrow:

Listen Man....never you listen or respond to any negative contribution here, I literally feel your pain. Even if is fake no problem but I know you are telling the truth here. I feel what you went through.
So be courageous in life and always be positive in all you do.
.. thank u sir
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by SuperOnyi: 11:37am On Feb 12
shocked

So sorry sir, but I lost some brain cells reading this. 죄송합니다 😭👍🏿

I understand you are hurt, dealing with family problems can be depressing; but it was hard to read on so I can't give any advice. May God see you through and stop letting religion control you.
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by vinexe: 11:39am On Feb 12
SuperOnyi:
shocked

So sorry sir, but I lost some brain cells reading this. 죄송합니다 😭👍🏿
.. thank u

apology. For my English errors...
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by tuzle(m): 11:41am On Feb 12
To be sincere I tried reading but the grammar here is too painful to the eye. I am not one who likes pointing out people's error because I know we can all make mistake. But for such a long post, u should always try to minimize ur errors.
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by vinexe: 11:44am On Feb 12
tuzle:
To be sincere I tried reading but the grammar here is too painful to the eye. I am not one who likes pointing out people's error because I know we can all make mistake. But for such a long post, u should always try to minimize ur errors.
thank u sir... Noted
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by NwaliE01: 12:57pm On Feb 12
I will advise you to separate from the woman. As-far-as I am concerned, if the parent of the girl do not consent to your marriage, then it's not established. The girl's parent giving their child to you and pray some blessings upon you is more important than the best church wedding you can conceive on your mind.
If the father said no to you marrying his daughter, then what are you saying/doing?
You don't have moral obligation over someone's child without their approval.
Let's consider the children that came out of the "intercox" as a mistake as many people that birth a child out of wedlock calls it.
Please, kindly return the man's child. Who knows if she was married to a diety in the village.
Who knows whether there's a binding oat to marry her to their gods. You can't tell.
It's only the father of the girl that can open up all this. The lady in question might not even know about it.
If someone said you should leave his property, abeg respect yourself and leave it.
Except if there's something else you're not telling us.
My candid advise for you is to separate from this forced union. If the lady like, let her cry blood. Tell her to go and cry to her father.
Pack them and Waybill them to him and gain back your sanity.
How long do you wish to continue on this tozzle?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by Rexymania(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12
This your mfing story is too long. Fvck y'all

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by Shidda: 5:39pm On Feb 12
vinexe:

thank u sir... This is the reason I opened this topic.. to read comments and at the end take a decision...
Maybe this might help.
https://www.nairaland.com/7941292/married-women-must-lurrn-hard

It seems you rushed the matter, and now you're not sure what it is you want.
Figure that out, if you really want to divorce her, you'll find a way. She has no power over you, just like she ran away from her brother and your friend.
Maybe they knew something you didn't at the time.
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by Resurgent2016: 8:08pm On Feb 12
vinexe:
Good afternoon everyone... Please I need a mature peoples to please advise me on what to do and the lawyer's in the house. should please advise me...
I ....

Long story, my deduction is that you were not ready mentally and financially when you got married.

You also appear not have a strong sense of accountability, how is any of the issue you mentioned your wife's faulty only, you speak as if she got herself pregnant.

You complain about your family people, how is divorcing and marrying someone from your state a solution? Will you also divorce your next wife if you dont like the family?

Marriage is man and wife. Family is your wife and kids. Every other person is a baggage you can shed at will. Your wife only becomes culpable if she imports her family's problem to your home against your will or take sides with her family against you cause problems in your home.

Learn to appreciate the wife of your youth.

Jump from woman to woman and you may live to regret it later in life. Even your kids will detest you
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by Pootle: 6:55pm On Feb 13
advanceDNA:
I can't believe I read this shiit....fvnny as fvck..

Ur English was giving me migraine....but funny like maaaaaaddd....

Gangster inlaw...awon wèrèy wants to collect dowry twice and 2.5Million naira worth of good.....u supposed don dump their daughter for them since.....them be domestic terrorists

I like ur first uncle that followed u to ur inlaws village.....the guy na confirm street ....he don decode say Dem be werey for that family...the guy exit sharpally without telling anybody...

I also like the priest that told u to record the werey Father inlaw.....another gangster in the story

to decode everything for the tori you sef be gangster grin grin
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:46am On Feb 14
My advice is that you should suspend everything concerning marriage rites /wedding, suspend everything. I wish you didn't use a bottle to fight your wife's brother. Learn to control your temper.

There is no perfect woman, so if you want to continue to live with your wife, fine, don't allow anyone discourage you. However you must call her to order. Tell her clearly that if she disrespects you again, that you will abandon her and leave the house.

Definitely there is a spiritual angle to all these drama, it's clear your wife's family don't want her to get married. Looks like witchcraft. In future your father in-law will be dead, so you will try doing the marriage again.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by vinexe: 4:27am On Feb 14
LilMissFavvy:
My advice is that you should suspend everything concerning marriage rites /wedding, suspend everything. I wish you didn't use a bottle to fight your wife's brother. Learn to control your temper.

There is no perfect woman, so if you want to continue to live with your wife, fine, don't allow anyone discourage you. However you must call her to order. Tell her clearly that if she disrespects you again, that you will abandon her and leave the house.

Definitely there is a spiritual angle to all these drama, it's clear your wife's family don't want her to get married. Looks like witchcraft. In future your father in-law will be dead, so you will try doing the marriage again.
Thank u Soo much.,.

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by MumEmdy(f): 10:13am On Feb 14
The weapon fashion against you is your brother in-law (the one your wife was living with before the marriage issue came up he has brain washed your father in-law and his family into not accepting you from the beginning.

Now my advice to you, please return the lady to her people now that she's hale and hearty so that you wouldn't be forced to marry a corpse later, her village people can kill or harm her just to get back at you. She can go with with the kids if they insist do not drag with them as they will definitely look out for you when they are of age.

You have tried your best and I commend you for going through all this stress just to keep your woman, your church especially the Priest has really played a vital role in this marriage saga and I want you to heed to all his advice.

Op let her go, except they are willing to wave all the bills and tender a sincere apology for making you pass thru all this physical and emotional stress and your wife should also promise to be of good behavior because I read somewhere in the post where you stated her stubbornness waywardness!!!

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by vinexe: 12:36pm On Feb 14
MumEmdy:
The weapon fashion against you is your brother in-law (the one your wife was living with before the marriage issue came up he has brain washed your father in-law and his family into not accepting you from the beginning.

Now my advice to you, please return the lady to her people now that she's hale and hearty so that you wouldn't be forced to marry a corpse later, her village people can kill or harm her just to get back at you. She can go with with the kids if they insist do not drag with them as they will definitely look out for you when they are of age.

You have tried your best and I commend you for going through all this stress just to keep your woman, your church especially the Priest has really played a vital role in this marriage saga and I want you to heed to all his advice.

Op let her go, except they are willing to wave all the bills and tender a sincere apology for making you pass thru all this physical and emotional stress and your wife should also promise to be of good behavior because I read somewhere in the post where you stated her stubbornness waywardness!!!
oh.. thank u Soo much.. God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14
If my uncle been no marry Igbo woman i for think say this story is fake but i knw it`s true. My problem with the op is that with all the experiences he has had he`s still not that experienced in life. I`ve seen a situation where the woman`s family killed their daughter thro witcharaft just because they were against the marriage frm the onset. The man was stubborn just like u. At the end of the day if they can`t kill u they`ll kill their daughter so that u will lose out and still give them what they`re looking for.

3 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by vinexe: 9:53am On Feb 15
SyrusdeHansome:
If my uncle been no marry Igbo woman i for think say this story is fake but i knw it`s true. My problem with the op is that with all the experiences he has had he`s still not that experienced in life. I`ve seen a situation where the woman`s family killed their daughter thro witcharaft just because they were against the marriage frm the onset. The man was stubborn just like u. At the end of the day if they can`t kill u they`ll kill their daughter so that u will lose out and still give them what they`re looking for.
Thank u sir...
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by henrimoto(m): 10:13am On Feb 15
MumEmdy:

Mumemdy, 1,000 likes for you. The Oil of wisdom and Good Counseling no go finish on your head. God bless you real good for this.

@Vinexe, Which other advice do you want that is better than the above ?

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by MumEmdy(f): 2:47pm On Feb 15
henrimoto:
Mumemdy, 1,000 likes for you. The Oil of wisdom and Good Counseling no go finish on your head. God bless you real good for this.

@Vinexe, Which other advice do you want that is better than the above ?

Thank you, and Amen to your prayers 🙏

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:08pm On Feb 15
vinexe:
sir I have decided to carry this Cross.. but get. Tied on my wife character... How on earth would Ur wife come to Ur place of work to come and ask her husband for money... And start making noises in my place of my work...

Since you still have custody of your 2kids, take them to a boarding school where their mother will never know of

Leave your present house if possible and let go of that wife

You married from the wrong family and theres possibility your wife comes from imo state because this state will go to any length to milk their in-law dry

You got married at a young age but you are not a kid back then

You need to man up & act like a man

Let go of that woman and her family now before they kill you untimely
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:11pm On Feb 15
SyrusdeHansome:

Igbo are something else when it comes to marriage, despite my love for every tribe including Igbo, the way they handle marriage matter especially with their female child is something else. They always want to milk their in-law dry especially imo state

When you go to dating groups now, you will see atge chunk of Igbo girls looking for husband just because people are tired of all these drama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Smokes / Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well / What Is The Meaning Of WOTO-WOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.