Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Thinking Of Separation From My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thinking Of Separation From My Wife (4316 Views)

Separation From A Rich And Violent Spouse / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by ceeceeuwa: 11:32pm On Feb 15
Gaspardd:
Lol... My guy wife go visit her Father for village....when she was supposed to come back, the family started all this dowry bullshit.

My guy just tell d lady..."if by tomorrow I no see you for house...then forever no come my house again".
By the time we got home, Mama don cook pounded yam and one kind native soup wait us.

This guy nah very busy guy, him no time for rubbish.
Na you call am wife. She is not his wife yet. They are just cohabiting. When the time is right, he will do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by ceeceeuwa: 12:02am On Feb 16
vinexe:

thank u sir...

Sir if u can read all off my post u will notice that my parents is separated. and my mother is late now....

About taken the kids and run away... Remember that this lady know my place of work.. she have onec come to my place of work to disgrace me.. what of if she decides to come to my place eof work to harass me... ?
Your only problem is that you want to please everyone except yourself. You want to please the church, you want to please your inlaws, you don't want to be seen as following your father's legacy. Guy, there is no marriage in haven. It all ends here on earth! If that lady and her family doesn't give you peace, then quit! Your peace of mind is paramount. Just pack and leave her, but keep sending your children's upkeep.

Explain the situation to your employers so they wont be taken aback when she comes making trouble at your place of work. If she comes there once or twice she would quit and stop coming.
If your work place has another branch, then tell your superiors to help you get a transfer.
You may be psychological attached to your children and that is what they are using as a bait to keep frustrating you. Learn to be strong! Na person wey dey alive naim they answer ' father'.

We only live once!

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by vinexe: 1:20am On Feb 16
ceeceeuwa:

Your only problem is that you want to please everyone except yourself. You want to please the church, you want to please your inlaws, you don't want to be seen as following your father's legacy. Guy, there is no marriage in haven. It all ends here on earth! If that lady and her family doesn't give you peace, then quit! Your peace of mind is paramount. Just pack and leave her, but keep sending your children's upkeep.

Explain the situation to your employers so they wont be taken aback when she comes making trouble at your place of work. If she comes there once or twice she would quit and stop coming.
If your work place has another branch, then tell your superiors to help you get a transfer.
You may be psychological attached to your children and that is what they are using as a bait to keep frustrating you. Learn to be strong! Na person wey dey alive naim they answer ' father'.

We only live once!
Thank u sir... God bless u 🙏
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by Gaspardd(m): 7:19am On Feb 16
ceeceeuwa:

Na you call am wife. She is not his wife yet. They are just cohabiting. When the time is right, he will fo the needful.

Cohabiting or whatever English you want to use....2 adults have the right to live with each other if they wish to. All these rituals are just rubbish.
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by TheRealOwner(m): 9:04am On Feb 16
vinexe:
bro please I opened this page.. not because of u... But if u have nothing to say please stay away... I know that some will say somethings to hurt me.. some will also give advice.. please don't come and add to my pain's... About the English... Was English my language?.. if u can understand my English stay away from my post...

Utter rubbish. Since you know English is not your language, you should have typed it in your own language and seek advice from those that understand your language alone.

Infact you should never try to interact with any English speaking person and avoid any form of speech or writing in English. Lazy semi-literate trying to excuse incompetence
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by vinexe: 2:35pm On Feb 16
TheRealOwner:

Utter rubbish. Since you know English is not your language, you should have typed it in your own language and seek advice from those that understand your language alone.

Infact you should never try to interact with any English speaking person and avoid any form of speech or writing in English. Lazy semi-literate trying to excuse incompetence
thank u sir...
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by faithfull18(f): 3:35pm On Feb 16
Hmmn.
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by akaahs(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16
vinexe:
thank u sir...
Bros, i really feel ur pains. I took my time to read all of ur story and im glad the priest have told u what exactly i should have advice a blood brother or me to do. At this time is ur peace of mind that matters most not even to ur children. Do away with that woman and her family before they kill you and u won't be there for ur children. You need time to cool off.13 years in bondage in a so called marriage, haba bros u have really try. Kudos.
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by vinexe: 5:10pm On Feb 16
akaahs:

Bros, i really feel ur pains. I took my time to read all of ur story and im glad the priest have told u what exactly i should have advice a blood brother or me to do. At this time is ur peace of mind that matters most not even to ur children. Do away with that woman and her family before they kill you and u won't be there for ur children. You need time to cool off.13 years in bondage in a so called marriage, haba bros u have really try. Kudos.
. May God Almighty bless u sir.. thanks 🙏

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by sunsweet33: 8:42pm On Feb 16
I hope I can someday find a man who can love me the way you love your wife. This is utter madness. You better listen to your pastor.

I don’t usually like all this “my pastor said” stuff but in this case, you need divine intervention. One of the worst stories I’ve ever read on Nairaland.
Re: Thinking Of Separation From My Wife by vinexe: 9:00pm On Feb 16
sunsweet33:
I hope I can someday find a man who can live me the way you love your wife. This is utter madness. You better listen to your pastor.

I don’t usually like all this “my pastor said” stuff but in this case, you need divine intervention. One of the worst stories I’ve ever read on Nairaland.
... Thanks 🙏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? / African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London / Is Bad Breath Ruining Your Sex Life / Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.