Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament (25803 Views)

Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament / Declare Bandits Federal Workers – Shehu Sani To Buhari Govt / We Weren't Elected Just To Pay Salaries - Nigerian Governors On Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by kingphilip(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11
Okay
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:50pm On Feb 11
Tunumbu just dey owe everybody except himself and his family.. Nawoo..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Bimpe29: 9:51pm On Feb 11
Oh God! Please shower upon us Your unflinching succour and mercy.
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by leo22(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11
TINUBUlation
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11
All of una wey vote incompetency (APC) HOW MARKET 2027 UNA GO STILL DO THE SAME RUBBISH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Dpharisee: 9:55pm On Feb 11
MrProlific95:
Buhari finished Nigeria.

Tinubu came to auction the carcass,

England should come see the result of their experiment
Kemi Badenoch is already on her way as a UK Minister
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by nkwoemeka(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11
The people most affected by the economic crunch are civil servants, and drivers
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by We4all: 9:55pm On Feb 11
Some FG workers don't depend on salaries and are not feeling the heat. If in doubt, ask those that work in CBN, NNPC, FIRS, Mintingand other juicy parastatals. Nigeria belong to certain people, while the rest are spectators.
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Eriokanmi: 9:56pm On Feb 11
Basic123:
I AM A FG worker and I have received my salary since.

TALK TO YOU4 BANK
Which ministry are you in? This isn't true. I have close relations who are senior fed workers in the various ministries who haven't received kobo. One of them is watching football here with me. He entered lagos Friday evening to return 2moro morning. He's just laughing at your post when I showed him.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Rinoxy: 9:57pm On Feb 11
Treadway:
Lament all you want, no one cares. Wait and endure the baby steps of pain, while Thubv and his group of brigands use '500m first' to constitute a wage review committee.

Happy gnashing of teeth Nigerians. You deserve it and more.🀣
You're sick and demented. U need urgent help.

1 Like

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by SirLakes: 9:59pm On Feb 11
Tinubu is a useless person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Basic123: 9:59pm On Feb 11
Eriokanmi:
Which ministry are you in? This isn't true. I have close relations who are senior fed workers in the various ministries who haven't received kobo. One of them is watching football here with me. He entered lagos Friday evening to return 2moro morning. He's just laughing at your post when I showed him.
Ministry of health
A doctor

1 Like

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by SQLmastar(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11
It's just a minor glitch from GIFMIS. The line item meant to feed the payroll endpoint failed to load. Probably due to an unoptimized query.
When I wrote the first legacy code for GIFMIS I told them that it would need to become optimized in future because the employee grade level API doesn't support records exceeding 3000 records in a single batch.

For a Quick solution:
1. Try to run the payroll endpoint using a batch limit of 1000

Long Term Solution:
1. Contract me back into your technical team. But this time around you gonna pay me in USD.
My rates: 2000USD per issue ticket resolved.

3 Likes

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Fcwilly: 10:04pm On Feb 11
Tinubu is worsts than failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Treadway: 10:07pm On Feb 11
Rinoxy:

I, the desolate bastard behind the moniker Rinoxy was allegedly born by a demented father, and I was told this by my whorish mother. I need urgent help.

You do fit the bill of a mistake in all forms. Coming from such degeneracy, you didn't really stand a chance at normalcy. Get the much needed help.

✌️
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11
Injustoneweek4:
Imangine this kind economy without salary.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
Seunmsg
Helinues
Madridguy
Mannabbqgrillz
Medications don come for una weak prick wey nor dey last 30 seconds oooooo
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Lagyaovye33: 10:13pm On Feb 11
dre11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/667212-pay-us-our-january-salaries-nigerian-federal-workers-lament.html
I thought it's buhari but it was a Mistake. Tinubu does better in terms of not paying salary on time. Shege just de increase. Ahhh God πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Optional09: 10:13pm On Feb 11
You will get paid go and bring all the money you diverted as civil servant, you think government is stupid. Bunch of criminals. You are the sets giving the government bad face. You’re hired to do one thing you’ll keep doing another thing criminals
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by TheMostComplex1: 10:25pm On Feb 11
Federal civil servants were paid last week

1 Like

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by tammie24: 10:28pm On Feb 11
FG no want make we carry money go give that pastor πŸ˜‚
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Itiskdg121(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11
Haaaa, this is unfair now. Despite the hardship
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by malkomchris: 10:34pm On Feb 11
This is just the beginning, handing over a dying country to retired and tired men, when we have a lot of vibrant and intellectual around, Peter, Fashola, Prof Yemi and many others, but we chose 2 retired men because of religious and tribal sentiments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by bitingcool: 10:36pm On Feb 11
Injustoneweek4:
Imangine this kind economy without salary.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count, infertility and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.

no amount of herbs will raise pehnhis of man wey no get pay in this druggie economy. 😊😊😊 grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by BabanawanGod: 10:38pm On Feb 11
Government no care for you

listen to this song https://audiomack.com/Double10/song/mr-emilokan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by uyogabie(f): 10:44pm On Feb 11
Eriokanmi:

Don't mind that guy.Federal Government Universities' Lecturers just received their December salaries.God knows when they will get the one of January.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Chicagograduate(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11
We4all:
Some FG workers don't depend on salaries and are not feeling the heat. If in doubt, ask those that work in CBN, NNPC, FIRS, Mintingand other juicy parastatals. Nigeria belong to certain people, while the rest are spectators.
Customs and police that are mounting roadblocks are not affected

4 Likes

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Sirianese: 10:49pm On Feb 11
Treadway:
Lament all you want, no one cares. Wait and endure the baby steps of pain, while Thubv and his group of brigands use '500m first' to constitute a wage review committee.

Happy gnashing of teeth Nigerians. You deserve it and more.🀣

Nigerians are unbelievably foolish

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by oyeb15: 10:53pm On Feb 11
Tinubu taught a country can operate on auto pilot. U remove subsidy, float Naira, ignore minimum wage, unemployment, and u think everything will be Ok. Serious inflation and it's affecting d mental attitude of d citizens, police and armed forces alike. Everybody is hungry and angry.

He's a high value target in public space right now. Maybe that's why he refuse to go to AFCON.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by ariesbull: 10:57pm On Feb 11
Make una shout Ronu the salary will be paid ....
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Menclothing: 11:02pm On Feb 11
Which bank
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by ceejay80s(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11
Tinubu and his vice don use una salary go watch afcon final

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Scholace: 11:04pm On Feb 11
Basic123:
I AM A FG worker and I have received my salary since.

TALK TO YOU4 BANK
has he paid Npower their 8 months outstanding stipend?
Has he paid the 35k palliative wage to FG staff?
Has he given the students the so called loan?
Does he also sacrifice his welbeing just as he's telling Nigerians to sacrifice theirs?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi / Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report / We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.