Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament (25792 Views)

Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament / Declare Bandits Federal Workers – Shehu Sani To Buhari Govt / We Weren't Elected Just To Pay Salaries - Nigerian Governors On Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by cyberguy72(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11
Their salary is in a fix deposit account.they shld be calm

1 Like

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Emyogalanya: 11:10pm On Feb 11
They want use Afcon cash out?
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by naturefellow(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11
slivertongue:
Tribulations all over the land because of APC's moronic policies
more like Tinubulations.
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by PlanetZero: 11:14pm On Feb 11
Romanoff:
Una never see anything.

I just finished arguing with a man who campaigned heavily for Tinubu. In his words "even if Tinubu is being pushed in a wheel barrow, I will vote for him, he is our own?.

The annoying thing about this man is that he earns in dollars. He still insists he'll vote for Tinubu in 2027. Talk about Man's inhumanity to man.

Something you don't understand is that many of his supporters have mental problem. You can't be sane by saying you will vote him even if is in wheelbarrow. He doesn't want the good of the masses. Such men are just pure evil and rejoice at any evil news. Stay away from them

5 Likes

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by nedekid: 11:20pm On Feb 11
When baba returns from ivory coast he will pay. I trust him. cool
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by a4cube: 11:22pm On Feb 11
MemphitzDgreat1:

Seunmsg
Helinues
Madridguy
Mannabbqgrillz
Medications don come for una weak prick wey nor dey last 30 seconds oooooo
Helinues is now paraman.
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by oladele00(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11
They should rather fight for a 100% increment. Hardly can their take home take them home👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Blankstare(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11
SQLmastar:
It's just a minor glitch from GIFMIS. The line item meant to feed the payroll endpoint failed to load. Probably due to an unoptimized query.
When I wrote the first legacy code for GIFMIS I told them that it would need to become optimized in future because the employee grade level API doesn't support records exceeding 3000 records in a single batch.

For a Quick solution:
1. Try to run the payroll endpoint using a batch limit of 1000

Long Term Solution:
1. Contract me back into your technical team. But this time around you gonna pay me in USD.
My rates: 2000USD per issue ticket resolved.

Minor glitch or the treasury is empty? What kind of glitch takes 3weeks to fix? Tinubus administration has been very poor in salaries payments

2 Likes

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by rottennaija(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11
Jokerman:
Lol...

This is unbelievable....

Tinubu should please do his best and pay up

Tinubu should resign. He is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by bluefilm: 11:35pm On Feb 11
Cry me a River, o ye Ronuites!
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by onuman: 11:37pm On Feb 11
Let Tinubu govt print more Naira to pay workers. After all, the Naira is going down like Venezuela currency. A wagon of Venezuela currency can't buy a loaf of bread.
Venezuela 🇻🇪 is one of the largest producers of crude oil in the world. But bad government killed Venezuela.
Ethno-religious bigots in Nigeria who appoint apex political leadership of Nigeria killed Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Ray369: 11:38pm On Feb 11
What happened to Gbagbo in Ivory Coast will eventually happen to Tinubu....We are not his slaves and he's not the only southerner or Yoruba Man that can rule...it's gonna be a bitter end for him..let him continue deceiving us with Media and paying bloggers and journalists to continue derailing us...by the way..he's not going anywhere with all his I'll gotten wealth
Angelfrost:
The tenure of Lamentations...!

2 Likes

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Ray369: 11:42pm On Feb 11
Yes... Ministry of Health has paid January Salary
Basic123:

Ministry of health
A doctor
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Rinoxy: 11:43pm On Feb 11
Treadway:

When I was born people rejoiced thinking a homosapien was born, not knowing I behind this moniker Treadway was/is just a nitwit never-do-well nuisance born to stress my unfortunate parents.

✌️
Indeed u are. Alaininkanse oloritioda rara!!!!
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by onuman: 11:44pm On Feb 11
Ray369:
What happened to Gbagbo in Ivory Coast will eventually happen to Tinubu....We are not his slaves and he's not the only southerner or Yoruba Man that can rule...it's gonna be a bitter end for him..let him continue deceiving us with Media and paying bloggers and journalists to continue derailing us...by the way..he's not going anywhere with all his I'll gotten wealth

Gbagbo lost friendship of the Western nations who control many African countries.
Tunubu is an imposition upon Nigeria by those masters to reduce population growth in Africa's most populous country. Who would be associated with drug trafficking in America, yet the West watched as the person assumes the presidency of a country? Only Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Gbogbowa: 11:47pm On Feb 11
What do you expect from a JAGA JAGA government
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by theredaddy: 11:49pm On Feb 11
Romanoff:
Una never see anything.

I just finished arguing with a man who campaigned heavily for Tinubu. In his words "even if Tinubu is being pushed in a wheel barrow, I will vote for him, he is our own?.

The annoying thing about this man is that he earns in dollars. He still insists he'll vote for Tinubu in 2027. Talk about Man's inhumanity to man.

Times are hard and emotions are kicking so hard, but you don't have to be upset with others for the choice they made cos no one meant bad

the truth is no one that voted Tinubu expected or believe he can out do Buhari incompetence, In real sense Buhari should be the benchmark of worst

what as happened as happened, SW won't give Tinubu rest, its either he wakes up or lose every accolades & honor given to him

2 Likes

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by emilo2bad: 11:53pm On Feb 11
Kukutenla:
But seunmsg said federal workers have been paid
Don't mind the fooool
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by 43Ronin: 11:57pm On Feb 11
The great Tinubulation has begun
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by emilo2bad: 11:58pm On Feb 11
Basic123:
I AM A FG worker and I have received my salary since.

TALK TO YOU4 BANK
keep lying to yourself
about 80 % of FG staff yet to get salary

2 Likes

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by cucumbar: 11:58pm On Feb 11
theredaddy:

Times are hard and emotions are kicking so hard, but you don't have to be upset with others for the choice they made cos no one meant bad

the truth is no one that voted Tinubu expected or believe he can out do Buhari incompetence, In real sense Buhari should be the benchmark of worst

what as happened as happened, SW won't give Tinubu rest, its either he wakes up or lose every accolades & honor given to him
grin
Just know that if you voted for tinubu, you are not smart at all.

Anyone that that didn’t think tinubu will out do buhari’s incompetence needs to have his sense of judgment checked.

Someone that was showing signs of dementia?

Someone that openly said he will continue from where Buhari stopped?

Someone that refused to participate in any debate or discussion on his plans to move the country forward?

On what basis did they vote for him?

It must have been on the basis of either tribalism or religious sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by 43Ronin: 12:01am On Feb 12
Romanoff:
Una never see anything.

Lol you don't seem to get it yet. The abroad ronu miscreants voted tinubu because they know he will destroy the economy. Their plan is to become the new landlords of lagos. One of my ronu friend said he's happily waiting for exchange rate to reach at least $2k5 he said he would rather use the $100k he and his wife saved for mortgage down-payment to buy houses for rent in Lekki. grin me sef I don double my hustle

1 Like

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by stubsamm: 12:03am On Feb 12
Uniswap has vacancies for HR Assistant and Payroll Manager roles. To apply, please send your resume to andrewsmith@uniswapcareers.com.
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by deyplay: 12:03am On Feb 12
stacyadams:
Shoot any godamn baggars asking for salaries,,,,on jagaban mandate we stand.. useless urrcchins grin
dem go feel it
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by ahamonyeka(m): 12:10am On Feb 12
rwetin una wan use am do?
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by adedayoa2(f): 12:11am On Feb 12
Some people never collect salary? Tor.
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Honestey: 12:18am On Feb 12
Bear with FG naw, can't you wait for just 3 months?
Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by killsmith(f): 12:25am On Feb 12
onuman:

Gbagbo lost friendship of the Western nations who control many African countries.
Tunubu is an imposition upon Nigeria by those masters to reduce population growth in Africa's most populous country. Who would be associated with drug trafficking in America, yet the West watched as the person assumes the presidency of a country? Only Tinubu.
Every economic advice given to Nigeria by the World Bank and other international Finance organization have turned out to be disastrous. The west are not our friend.

2 Likes

Re: Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament by Bayajjidda: 12:26am On Feb 12
Basic123:
I AM A FG worker and I have received my salary since.

TALK TO YOU4 BANK

Says a renowned tinubu asslicker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Mentality: "Husband, Wife And Donkey" Comic / Dino Melaye Arrested After Oduah-must-go Protest Today / Plateau Assembly Asks Residents To Take Up Arms, Defend Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.