Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate (44127 Views)

Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) / Bus Plunges Into Osun River, 2 Dead (Photos) / G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:57pm On Feb 11
BarakallahuFeek:
As-salamu Alaykum, Mu’minina wal Mu’minat
Good evening my daddies, mothers, brothers and sisters in Islam.

Please I need your help.

I'm using this medium to appeal to everyone that comes across this post to consider me, please. I'm not going to lie so I can be pitied, so I'll just be completely honest.

I'm here to beg so I can get something to eat. Any good person should help me with anything he or she can; I'll appreciate any amount, please.

I'm begging everyone in the name of Almighty Allah. I've exhausted every option I have, and that's why I'm here now. I have not eaten anything since Friday evening, and my body is starting to shake. Please, someone should help me with anything. Please don't let me die of this hunger! I swear to the holy Quran, I've never done this before, and this is the last thing I want to do, but I have no other option now.

Please have mercy on me and help me.

My bank details are:

United Bank for Africa (UBA)
2 1 9 0 4 8 6 2 0 6
My name is Quadri

May Allah Subhanna Wataala continue to bless you and your family. Jazakumullahu Khairan. Ameen

I want to sell my phone, Tecno Spark K7

Price: #10,000

Bolarinwatips,quadri,Tunde Otukomaya etc

Your ticket don cut, the next thing you resort to begging. If you don't have the money to fund your betting addiction, just quit already.

Folks beware, that guy is not genuine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Eriokanmi: 7:58pm On Feb 11
ghiloman28:
Nobody will call America a failed state. No where Dey no dey cook night food. We can do better as a citizen. God bless Nigeria. Rip to the dead souls
Yes because America is a place where things work for the citizens and the government rises to the occasion of taking care of their economy amd citizens without reeling out lies or propaganda.

1 Like

Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Aleem26(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11
dkidd:

And u find this funny how?

No am weeping for them as they used to be weeping for my Corntree too
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by 77up(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11
Malroux:
The great Tinubulation continues.
Even in the US
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by CAPTIVATOR: 8:01pm On Feb 11
oka4ugoo:
My friend back then in school once told me that he perfer land transport to air transport. The family hold money die but according to him chances of survival for air transport mishap na zero but for land transport at least one get 40% chances of survival, you go know when the driver dey reckless and other road users are readily available as rescue team...

True but the recent dangers on Nigerian Roads plus all this random things is making air travel look Better.
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by linearity: 8:02pm On Feb 11
LordIsaac:
Honestly, America is careless about the safety of its domestic flights. I took a plane from Philadelphia to another part of Philadelphia, and it was prayers throughout. The thing looks terrible; the inside was rickety!

Was that Spirit?
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Fryx: 8:04pm On Feb 11
CoronaVirusPro:

You watch too much American movies.

Not movies. Documentaries.
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Kay25(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11
Malroux:
Gutter talk na tinubu dey rule for US?
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by McStoic(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11
BarakallahuFeek:
As-salamu Alaykum, Mu’minina wal Mu’minat
Good evening my daddies, mothers, brothers and sisters in Islam.

Please I need your help.

I'm using this medium to appeal to everyone that comes across this post to consider me, please. I'm not going to lie so I can be pitied, so I'll just be completely honest.

I'm here to beg so I can get something to eat. Any good person should help me with anything he or she can; I'll appreciate any amount, please.

I'm begging everyone in the name of Almighty Allah. I've exhausted every option I have, and that's why I'm here now. I have not eaten anything since Friday evening, and my body is starting to shake. Please, someone should help me with anything. Please don't let me die of this hunger! I swear to the holy Quran, I've never done this before, and this is the last thing I want to do, but I have no other option now.

Please have mercy on me and help me.

My bank details are:

United Bank for Africa (UBA)
2 1 9 0 4 8 6 2 0 6
My name is Quadri

May Allah Subhanna Wataala continue to bless you and your family. Jazakumullahu Khairan. Ameen

I want to sell my phone, Tecno Spark K7

Price: #10,000

Comrade who did you vote in the last presidential elections? I want to check something
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by luizpippo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11
ghiloman28:
Nobody will call America a failed state. No where Dey no dey cook night food. We can do better as a citizen. God bless Nigeria. Rip to the dead souls

As usual, always looking for other people's misfortune to justify the obvious misgovernance in Nigeria.

A plane where both engines fail which could be bird strike, hail, fuel leakage, oil pressure issue is where you want them to call America a failed state?

What exactly is your brain matter composed of?

1 Like

Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by bukatyne(f): 8:11pm On Feb 11
Emman08:
Another crash?
Shocking and sad.

I pray God consoles those who are left behind
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by gigabyte13: 8:14pm On Feb 11
Essence20:

2031 rather, but it's like God is punishing you guys that vote him in specially, cos all the complaints and talk of protest is coming from agbadorians grin

😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣
Who dey follow werey protest
2031 as you have rightly Said.
So safe your tears, road still far

1 Like

Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by McStoic(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11
Sholaco:
hahaha what do you expect from Peter obi Gregory 😂
This is the level Obi and his supporters can go, hating!
Obi Gregory pita would never rule Nigeria.
Biafra president maybe 🤔

Him rule him no rule oo, South East will still always have lower poverty rate than any other zone in Nigeria. Hope you guys are really teaching the Igbos a lesson? How market?

Try not to mock person wey fit be your destiny helper. E get why

1 Like

Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by LaSenior: 8:16pm On Feb 11
LordIsaac:
Honestly, America is careless about the safety of its domestic flights. I took a plane from Philadelphia to another part of Philadelphia, and it was prayers throughout. The thing looks terrible; the inside was rickety!
that must be spirit Air I guess or Ryan Air
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11
Wetin dey happun

Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by McStoic(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11
Essence20:

2031 rather, but it's like God is punishing you guys that vote him in specially, cos all the complaints and talk of protest is coming from agbadorians grin

I dey tell you. If e sure for am, make him go talk that till 2027 for Osun State.. Ebin pawarian grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by DavidEsq(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11
oka4ugoo:
My friend back then in school once told me that he perfer land transport to air transport. The family hold money die but according to him chances of survival for air transport mishap na zero but for land transport at least one get 40% chances of survival, you go know when the driver dey reckless and other road users are readily available as rescue team...
How person go do this bandit problem na
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by newnigerdelta00: 8:19pm On Feb 11
Malroux:

You be mumu na today I know
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Almunjid(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11
Lol, everything about America is crashing. The country's name should be changed to The United States of Americrash.
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Forkthiefnubu: 8:32pm On Feb 11
ginics:
What is happening in Florida. This is the second time after our Access Bank CEO crash unfortunate news

Please, Get a Super Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Business for 2k only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/Vv8m19YadCHSMvtLA

Access bank happened in California and the above is in Florida two different states and two different coast
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by spiralwedge(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11
LordIsaac:

Domestic flights have relaxed regulations.

I dread domestic flights in Nigeria too
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Johnn87: 8:41pm On Feb 11
MrSundry:
Oga ooo, it's really becoming serious. 3 crashes within a week
shocked
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by zoomman(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11
LordIsaac:
Can't you go via the road?
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by descartes400: 8:44pm On Feb 11
oka4ugoo:

If kobe the basketballer and the access bank chief had use road transportation, they would still be alive.

What's with extremely rich people with flying chopper to short distances ...when they could conveniently use a luxury family bus to their destinations.

1 Like

Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Originalsly: 8:50pm On Feb 11
It's like a miracle for a plane to crash land on a busy highway... during rush hour ... and crash into a concrete wall ... and yet three people can run out of the wreckage ... not even rescued... and no deaths to road users. Unbelievable.
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Desusi: 8:52pm On Feb 11
Bobloco:

Even in the US

shocked
Are you comparing US with heaven! To start with, are they superhumans? They are not born in a special way.Intact,we are more careful and watchful than them.US,my booth
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by planetx: 8:53pm On Feb 11
LordIsaac:
How do you take a flight from Philadelphia to another part of Philadelphia.

1 Like

Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by MrJames007: 8:56pm On Feb 11
Meti99:
Pray for America
Pray for yourself first.

1 Like

Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by PHAYOL81: 9:06pm On Feb 11
So sad. Can someone who believe WIGWE must have been murderered see this?

descartes400:

If kobe the basketballer and the access bank chief had use road transportation, they would still be alive.

What's with extremely rich people with flying chopper to short distances ...when they could conveniently use a luxury family bus to their destinations.

Simple: They don't wann face the stress the common men are daily subjected to using the common transport/convenient facilities.
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by frankson1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11
Eriokanmi:
Yes because America is a place where things work for the citizens and the government rises to the occasion of taking care of their economy amd citizens without reeling out lies or propaganda.

They should also rise to the occasion and stop all these constant crashes that started since last year because this isn't lies or propaganda undecided
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Asswipemod: 9:15pm On Feb 11
[code][/code]
seunmsg:
America’s aviation industry needs better safety regulations.

Shey you will go and tell them. Say to them that you're from me. They will grant you auditing,
sorry, audience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) / My Uk Visa Was Rejected, What Did I Do Wrong / This Was Lagos In 1963. Everybody Get Sense.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.