Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate (44124 Views)

Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) / Bus Plunges Into Osun River, 2 Dead (Photos) / G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by ghiloman28(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11
And your dead brain is comparing Africa or Nigeria to America. I thought America is heaven and nothing should ever go wrong there as you fools portray
luizpippo:

As usual, always looking for other people's misfortune to justify the obvious misgovernance in Nigeria.

A plane where both engines fail which could be bird strike, hail, fuel leakage, oil pressure issue is where you want them to call America a failed state?

What exactly is your brain matter composed of?
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by ghiloman28(m): 9:26pm On Feb 11
Yet 100 of people are being killed daily.
Eriokanmi:
Yes because America is a place where things work for the citizens and the government rises to the occasion of taking care of their economy amd citizens without reeling out lies or propaganda.
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:37pm On Feb 11
LordIsaac:
Honestly, America is careless about the safety of its domestic flights. I took a plane from Philadelphia to another part of Philadelphia, and it was prayers throughout. The thing looks terrible; the inside was rickety!
Bro, next time use train abeg!
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Talismann: 9:52pm On Feb 11
God is angry with the USA
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Bimpe29: 9:56pm On Feb 11
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Eriokanmi: 9:57pm On Feb 11
ghiloman28:
Yet 100 of people are being killed daily.
100? Show us stats pls
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11
David Umahi should be appointed U.S minister of transportation..
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Halo22: 10:08pm On Feb 11
This is not a precious time for America..... I think something is not in place somewhere. Biden needs to bid the Whitehouse farewell.
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by SirBunky85(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11
Malroux:
The great Tinubulation continues.
Stu.p1d comment from a daft being
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by ghiloman28(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11
Ok nobody is been killed they all die natural death after 200yrs. Keep fooling yourself
Eriokanmi:
100? Show us stats pls
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by SirBunky85(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11
Racoon:
shocked Why are planes just crashing anyhow in the US in recent times?
why not blame PBAT? Abi you don tire to dey wail?mischievous beings masquerading as being sane
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by TheBillyonaire: 10:40pm On Feb 11
Another crash in USA?

I hope direct energy weapons are not in play/
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Okoroawusa: 11:35pm On Feb 11
Racoon:
shocked Why are planes just crashing anyhow in the US in recent times?
Na Tinubu cause am
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by nothingspoil70: 11:41pm On Feb 11
Blame Tinubu for this.

He is responsible for everything
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by aycapri(m): 12:34am On Feb 12
immortalcrown:
OceanGate season.
sorry, what’s up with Oceangate season?
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by boiler14: 6:36am On Feb 12
There's a price to pay for every technology invented ,this life na give and take!
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by todugo(m): 6:53am On Feb 12
Meti99:
Pray for America
You done pray for Nigeria finish?🙄
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Lighthome: 8:15am On Feb 12
Stop once being senseless. Did you read the news at all and where it happened. Haters of your country.
Malroux:
The great Tinubulation continues.
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by Sanctecosma(m): 9:39am On Feb 12
Oh! Americans dey pray too?

LordIsaac:
Honestly, America is careless about the safety of its domestic flights. I took a plane from Philadelphia to another part of Philadelphia, and it was prayers throughout. The thing looks terrible; the inside was rickety!
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by blueAgent(m): 10:07am On Feb 12
Angelfrost:
Wait a minute...!

What is going on with America's air space (Aviation sector)?!!

This is like the 5th incident in the less than 2 months.

Abi, Americans no longer know how to fly planes?!!

Affirmative action and diversity.
When you employ incompetent ppl based on race and gender ,rather than on merit
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by CHAQUR: 10:55am On Feb 12
Making taxis of planes and helicopters is beyond human perfection. Let's know our boundaries.
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by luizpippo(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12
ghiloman28:
And your dead brain is comparing Africa or Nigeria to America. I thought America is heaven and nothing should ever go wrong there as you fools portray

An obvious imbec.ile, that never compares good things from America with Nigeria, only the bad.

So, i take the good of America and project it, wishing Nigeria had same, then you take the bad from America and glory in it, preferring Nigeria to have same.

I ask again, what is your brain matter composed of? Tinubu's fecal matter?
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by ghiloman28(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12
You wish Nigeria or Africa had same of America project? you actually sound stupeed. 80% of the food we consume in Africa is being imported. All the machineries are being imported, the western shared the Africa continent within thierself and keep exploring them year in year out. Yet an imbec*le like you want to be comparing Nigeria and Africa with western world. Keep deceiving yourself you will be fine
luizpippo:

An obvious imbec.ile, that never compares good things from America with Nigeria, only the bad.

So, i take the good of America and project it, wishing Nigeria had same, then you take the bad from America and glory in it, preferring Nigeria to have same.

I ask again, what is your brain matter composed of? Tinubu's fecal matter?
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by keneharry: 1:24am On Feb 13
LordIsaac:

Where in Philly did you travel to and which airline did you fly?
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by luizpippo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13
ghiloman28:
You wish Nigeria or Africa had same of America project? you actually sound stupeed. 80% of the food we consume in Africa is being imported. All the machineries are being imported, the western shared the Africa continent within thierself and keep exploring them year in year out. Yet an imbec*le like you want to be comparing Nigeria and Africa with western world. Keep deceiving yourself you will be fine

A worthless imbec.ile, thats what you are, you dont sound stressed, you are actually the SI unit of stupeedity.

A raging buffoon that thinks wishing Nigeria emulates the good from western nation is wrong but agrees that emulating and comparing the ills from the West just to support the govt that doesn't care about his existence is the way to go.

You are a baskard son of some worthless forebears.
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by ghiloman28(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13
You dead brain can’t function more than all this trash you sent here. Imagination want to kill you. I hope you get a life for yourself. Get well forky dude 😁
luizpippo:

A worthless imbec.ile, thats what you are, you dont sound stressed, you are actually the SI unit of stupeedity.

A raging buffoon that thinks wishing Nigeria emulates the good from western nation is wrong but agrees that emulating and comparing the ills from the West just to support the govt that doesn't care about his existence is the way to go.

You are a baskard son of some worthless forebears.
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by BscHolder: 8:19am On Mar 30
Bluette:
May God have mercy. But please put comma, hhen.
hi
Re: 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate by otokx(m): 8:29am On Mar 30
See road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Uk Visa Was Rejected, What Did I Do Wrong / Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) / This Was Lagos In 1963. Everybody Get Sense.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.