Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho (33055 Views)

What Do You Have To Say About Nigeria's Coach, José Peseiro So Far? / Peseiro To NFF: Pay Me, Don’t Teach Me My Job / José Peseiro Profile: Incoming Super Eagles Coach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by fergie001: 5:56pm On Feb 11
Mourinho spoke in a chat with FIVE UK in a yet-to-be-released episode

My best friend in football is in the final. The Nigerian coach is my best friend. He grew up with me, we studied together. We went to University on the same day.

We spent five years together everyday. We left at the same time, he is probably my biggest friend in football.

Jose, my big friend and for him a big opportunity to make history because never has a Portuguese coach won the African Cup.......

- Jose Mourinho

185 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by Malroux: 5:57pm On Feb 11
He meant our coach.

6 Likes

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by Zonefree(m): 6:01pm On Feb 11
The coach is playing Mourinho's tactics.

192 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by Chinaza06: 6:04pm On Feb 11
Okay

1 Like

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by Jandminded: 6:06pm On Feb 11
The special one.

We Chelsea fans will always love you.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by mactoni91(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11
H2H ain't looking promising...

2 Likes

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by Zombieoppressor(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11
Ok

He is gonna win the cup...who is gonna bet it with me ?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by G00dharddick: 6:07pm On Feb 11
I'm not surprised.

Jose has already been Mourinho's boy from day one! Highly trained by the famous Jose Mourinho

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by G00dharddick: 6:07pm On Feb 11
Zonefree:
The coach is playing Mourinho's tactics.

The coach was trained by Jose Mourinho

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by Dimejimichael(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11
we all want him to succeed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by Mccullum: 6:07pm On Feb 11
His wishes for his friend shall come to pass.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by Nigeriagood(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11
S
Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by bamac(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11
No wonder 🤔

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by cyrusmillz: 6:08pm On Feb 11
The rejected stone has now become the chief corner stone.
Many of us including myself criticized this man and now he's leading us to the finals.
Some say it's luck some say it's tactics...whichever way let's bring it home.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by Dodo5: 6:08pm On Feb 11
The cup is surely ours by God's grace

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by gentleg87(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11
Name of his friend??
Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by NOwazobia: 6:08pm On Feb 11
Really anticipating that Nigeria win this final...

16 Likes

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by Dancebreaker: 6:08pm On Feb 11
Ok
Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by skywalker240(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11
Good luck eagles

4 Likes

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by ablejesus26(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11
Abi na.

Please help me tell Your friend to forget that a human being called Iwobi exist undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by Nigeriagood(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11
mactoni91:
H2H ain't looking promising...
😂 wetin concern us and score of 1967

16 Likes

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by jayinfo2(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11
No wonder , he plays Mourinho's tactics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by Jokerman(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11
Mou is a trophy winning coach, and thus Peseiro will be as well

6 Likes

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by Rahkman: 6:10pm On Feb 11
Why do agberos love mourinho so much...if you go Ochanja market shout mourinho 20 barrow pushers fit come meet you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by UnknownQueen(f): 6:10pm On Feb 11
What time is the match?

1 Like

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by pargelenis(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11
Drogba will monitoring this …
Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by sukkot: 6:10pm On Feb 11
Hmmm. That Nigerian coach is good. We should retain him . He is Portuguese ? They said he was Mexican . Hmmm
Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by BluntCrazeMan: 6:10pm On Feb 11
Ok naa
Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by Cmanforall: 6:10pm On Feb 11
fergie001:
Mourinho spoke in a chat with FIVE UK in a yet-to-be-released episode

Us it Mourinho coaching SE from a distance? grin

1 Like

Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by kelvyn7: 6:11pm On Feb 11
grin
Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by ibrocool(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11
They really studied together, his tactics said it all. Just like Morinho, he does not win big margin but ensure he keeps winning. He maintains solid backline and doesn't possed much. Almost all the team we played with had more possession than us but they don't get much shot on target.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha Juggles A Golf Ball. Photos / Buhari To Scrap Sports Ministry! / Obafemi Martins And Christian Vieri's Throwback Photos At Inter Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.