Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Valentine Is Coming: Who Will Be My Val? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Is Coming: Who Will Be My Val? (974 Views)

'imes We Await Your Coming' Who Has Seen This Guy Lately? / Holiday Is Coming. Who Else Wants A Female Orgasm On This Holiday? / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Is Coming: Who Will Be My Val? by Anguldi(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14
labake1:
If you want to be my Val, you must have the following;

You must provide either your NIN or Passport and a guarantor ( Your guarantor must be a Nigerian).
You must be tall (1.70 and above).
You must have six packs ( if you have pot belle, you can start going to gym before that day).
You must have a car ( you can't expect me to trek).
You must be neat inside and outside ( don't wear a neat suit on a dirty boxers, gross!).
You must not keep beards( I wonder why guys keep beards, do you want to plait it?)
You must prepare a gift ( you can't expect me to tell you this, you should know).
You must have a good sense of humor ( I don't deal with sadist). If you are frustrated, meet a therapist because depression is real and suicide is not an option.
If you are a redpill member, don't apply ( you are destined to be single).
If you are living in the North, don't apply unless your state has an airport. I don't have ransom.
Don't apply if you are married, spend your val day with your family.

Thank you!
Have you gotten wink
Re: Valentine Is Coming: Who Will Be My Val? by labake1(f): 9:11am On Feb 15
Anguldi:

Have you gotten wink

No o
Re: Valentine Is Coming: Who Will Be My Val? by drimzsmoke(m): 10:19am On Feb 15
Nice2023:

I don't date yoruba girls even.

Despite the fact that I schooled in Lagos,I personally loathe them all.

Arindin!!!

1 Like

Re: Valentine Is Coming: Who Will Be My Val? by tammie24: 2:16pm On Feb 15
Nice2023:

how many do you see running after you yam legged flattties?

You want make they abuse them for house

Abeg o!

1 Like

Re: Valentine Is Coming: Who Will Be My Val? by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15
Nice2023:

There are 8billion+ people in the world, and trust me, your opinion ends here as nobody cares about your life choices

I think i know the shape of your head and I also know where the sun rises cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Valentine Is Coming: Who Will Be My Val? by thedarkened: 4:42am On Feb 20
You are principled! Of course, married men should not apply!! smiley
Re: Valentine Is Coming: Who Will Be My Val? by Klinxmanz(m): 6:02am On Feb 20
labake1:

I am not surprised, God go help you
how was ur val, did u get ur val partner?
Re: Valentine Is Coming: Who Will Be My Val? by labake1(f): 9:30am On Feb 20
Klinxmanz:
how was ur val, did u get ur val partner?

No
No meet the criteria
Re: Valentine Is Coming: Who Will Be My Val? by labake1(f): 9:31am On Feb 20
thedarkened:
You are principled! Of course, married men should not apply!! smiley

Yes, I don't like men that cheat

1 Like

Re: Valentine Is Coming: Who Will Be My Val? by Zwooks: 8:20pm On Mar 15
Wow
Re: Valentine Is Coming: Who Will Be My Val? by MrCork: 10:18pm On Mar 15
labake1:
If you want to be my Val, you must have the following;

You must provide either your NIN or Passport and a guarantor ( Your guarantor must be a Nigerian).
You must be tall (1.70 and above).
You must have six packs ( if you have pot belle, you can start going to gym before that day).
You must have a car ( you can't expect me to trek).
You must be neat inside and outside ( don't wear a neat suit on a dirty boxers, gross!).
You must not keep beards( I wonder why guys keep beards, do you want to plait it?)
You must prepare a gift ( you can't expect me to tell you this, you should know).
You must have a good sense of humor ( I don't deal with sadist). If you are frustrated, meet a therapist because depression is real and suicide is not an option.
If you are a redpill member, don't apply ( you are destined to be single).
If you are living in the North, don't apply unless your state has an airport. I don't have ransom.
Don't apply if you are married, spend your val day with your family.

Thank you!

Valantine korrrr.......orangutan niiii!!!!(no oofencsece) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would U Marry A Single Mother? / Cheap And Original Musical Gadgets For Sale(not China) / When A Man Loves A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.