Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Big Spending At Friend's Wedding Raises Questions: What The Source Of The Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Spending At Friend's Wedding Raises Questions: What The Source Of The Money? (1448 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / Breast Everywhere! Lady Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction At Friend's Wedding Photo / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Spending At Friend's Wedding Raises Questions: What The Source Of The Money? by GistMedia0: 12:54am On Feb 12
People are talking about a recent wedding where some guests spent a lot of money, like billions of naira, without seeming to worry about it. Some folks are wondering how they got so much money and if they're involved in strange rituals.

The big spending has made many curious about where all the money came from. Some are thinking there might be secretive rituals or questionable ways these guests got their cash.

This fancy wedding has got everyone chatting about how these guests got their wealth and if there's more to it than just having a lot of money. People are wondering if there's something mysterious going on behind the scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dq_wskraEI

Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE Channel www.youtube/channel/UCvRSV_rKBZODA11liZqa-4Q
Re: Big Spending At Friend's Wedding Raises Questions: What The Source Of The Money? by Originalsly: 1:24am On Feb 12
Does it look like poor people wedding?... guests don't have to be rich either. Bride and groom probably done a lot of good deeds and the guests on average gave $500 .... that's raining like N70k on the couple..... must the source be rituals?.... or mysterious?... only the poor .... poor in mind will find this mysterious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Spending At Friend's Wedding Raises Questions: What The Source Of The Money? by osmosis101(m): 1:53am On Feb 12
Illegal... Not everything is ritual

2 Likes

Re: Big Spending At Friend's Wedding Raises Questions: What The Source Of The Money? by ruggedtimi(m): 5:02am On Feb 12
Meaning op no dey go club..see dorime boys.
Re: Big Spending At Friend's Wedding Raises Questions: What The Source Of The Money? by UptownVibes(m): 6:13am On Feb 12
People get funds o. No be everything be rituals or yahoo..

Come go imagine say most of your frds dey uptown this period, and like 70% of them came over to grace your occasion. Each of them no go even spend reach 10k dolls,everywhere go choke grin Op pray for good connect..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Spending At Friend's Wedding Raises Questions: What The Source Of The Money? by Starboytwo(m): 10:47am On Feb 12
If one of my sure guys do the do like this? Na bullion van things ooo
Re: Big Spending At Friend's Wedding Raises Questions: What The Source Of The Money? by Blackfire(m): 2:17pm On Feb 12
Igbo people una sabi oppress

So as an enemy

What is the source of your wealth, though I never asked the source of your poverty
Re: Big Spending At Friend's Wedding Raises Questions: What The Source Of The Money? by Ohraykon: 2:49pm On Feb 12
Originalsly:
Does it look like poor people wedding?... guests don't have to be rich either. Bride and groom probably done a lot of good deeds and the guests on average gave $500 .... that's raining like N70k on the couple..... must the source be rituals?.... or mysterious?... only the poor .... poor in mind will find this mysterious.
until they use to renew their wealth grin some Nigerians always worshiping money thats why they are destroying other African countries. Its only we south africans who have been able to face you guys. You guys have sold your souls to money.
Re: Big Spending At Friend's Wedding Raises Questions: What The Source Of The Money? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12
lipsrsealed
In all you do, make sure you get connect wey get levels and doings.
Re: Big Spending At Friend's Wedding Raises Questions: What The Source Of The Money? by fidelmarshal199: 7:12pm On Feb 12
UptownVibes:
People get funds o. No be everything be rituals or yahoo..

Come go imagine say most of your frds dey uptown this period, and like 70% of them came over to grace your occasion. Each of them no go even spend reach 10k dolls,everywhere go choke grin Op pray for good connect..

You make it sound as if 10k is a small amount in US. 10k US dollars is a very big amount everywhere in the world. 70 percent of US residents doesn't have that amount in their account except they have been working for ages or they got it from some form of inheritance.
Re: Big Spending At Friend's Wedding Raises Questions: What The Source Of The Money? by UptownVibes(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12
fidelmarshal199:

You make it sound as if 10k is a small amount in US. 10k US dollars is a very big amount everywhere in the world. 70 percent of US residents doesn't have that amount in their account except they have been working for ages or they got it from some form of inheritance.
How much is 10k in Nigeria money when you dey cry?
I no dey talk about poor people oga. In Nigeria there are people that sees the 10k USD same way you see 100k naira. Talk more of who dey US,come dey roll with men when know road . Na poverty dey make you and your likes think say young boy who buy house 150m,and drives a car of 20-30m na ritualist or yahoo boy. Bad belle and Jealousy dey drag person backwards,una no know..

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / She Is In Love With Me But: / How Do I Tell My Wife, I Dated Her Cousin Years Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.