Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

She Is In Love With Me But: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is In Love With Me But: (1450 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is In Love With Me But: by SamMilla1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2006
i got this new beautiful girl and no doubt she loves me a lot but something is troubling me.she had a boyfriend before me and the guy now lives outside nigeria.she told me about the guy.she said the guy calls her sometimes and she doesnt know what to do.she asked me what to say to the guy and i couldnt come up with an answer.i will like you guys out there to tell me what to tell her.
Re: She Is In Love With Me But: by iice(f): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2006
Well i guess it depends on the conversations that go on between your girl and her ex. If he hints in the converstion that he wants her back, well she should tell him she is now involved and in-love and not in anytime soon or never gonna be available. If he only asks about her well being as in just wanting to know how she is doing in her life, well maybe she is umcomfortable talking to him, so she should just tell him that she's uncomfortable talking to him. I mean what's so hard in telling him that she gat a new man and life now, would he dump her? Errhhhhh oops. . .They no longer dating so i dont see what the problem is.
Re: She Is In Love With Me But: by jinny542(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2006
This is a complicating issue why not you make the girl see reasons that yur closer to her, and d other guy lives far away. Show some more love to her, and she'll appreciate you. About what 2 tell d other guy, it really depends on what he tells you.
Re: She Is In Love With Me But: by dennylove(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2006
let her feel ur IMPULSE,try visit her often,show how much you care,tell her how much you love her,to the guy,don't say anything BAAAD about the guy,if she ask you what to tell the guy , tell her to DO WHAT'S ON HER MIND.
Re: She Is In Love With Me But: by SamMilla1(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2007
thanks all

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convince Him / What Will U Do When U Love A Girl And The Parents Of The Girl Don't Like U? ? / What If She Ask You If You Have A Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.