Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State (22209 Views)

Cattle Herders Gang-Rape 8-Months Pregnant Woman In Abuja / Cattle Herders Destroyed My Farm In Ogun / Cattle Herders Allegedly Chased Out Of A Community In South East, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by arantess: 6:26am On Feb 12
Chummynoni:
Good news. The bastarrds should taste a dose of the same medicine they prescibes.
They need to brace up because those guys will come back
Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by Jakumo(m): 6:27am On Feb 12
Those of us who frequent rural areas of Nigeria and have experienced tense encounters with machete-wielding Fulani herdmen who never hesitate to approach and verbally challenge even those carrying hunter's guns, know first hand that these hungry looking men masqerading as cattle herdsmen have absolutely NO fear of guns and NO hesitance to engage in violent confrontation over land access disputes, be they real or instigated by the Fulanis themselves.

With this utterly fearless, land-grabbing warrior mindset of the Fulani culture foremost in mind, I can state as a matter of absolute certainty that in the near future of less than 3 months, a disproportionately MASSIVE and gratuitously blood-soaked nighttime armed reprisal will be launched by rampaging hordes of vengeful Fulani gunmen, possibly supported by Nigerian federal troops, laying to waste and ruination any or all inhabited farm settlements within a 3-mile radius of the location where the tortured bodies of several Fulani men were discovered. If I were a long-term resident of ANY location in Nigeria where murders of Fulani men have been committed, I would abandon my residence and move FAR away for at least a good calendar year.

6 Likes

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by Chukwuka319(m): 6:27am On Feb 12
Lol! Ogun state people aren't smiling at all and have decided to turn the tide on cattle herders.
The hunters have now become the hunted, and it's a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by membranus: 6:29am On Feb 12
ObaaOfYorubaLan:

Must everything be on the social media? There's secret cleansing going on in my village against the Fulani herdsmen terrorists, we no dey post everything on the social media. Know this and know peace

Lamba!

You people that love to chestbeat will do that and the whole world will not hear? Please tell that to the birds.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by maasoap(m): 6:34am On Feb 12
These are the causes of villages invasions but we would just pretend like we didn't know. Like herdsmen just woke up one day and decided to invade so and so villages for fun

2 Likes

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by chiagozien(m): 6:35am On Feb 12
But why are yorubas killing fulanis

If they retaliate now.

Remember fulanis don't forgive so Yorubas should wait for it.

2 Likes

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by viodemus: 6:38am On Feb 12
Igbos do not support unnecessary maltreatment of any innocent people. It is a highly uncivilized and immature way to respond to fear, all because you are paranoid.

Igbos should adopt mental sophistication. Not person to person arrogance, We don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
(don't judge me - I have my a**hole moments here); I mean personal.

Igbos should not get into the xenophobic model. We are a proactive and in the moment society. The igbo lawmakers, from delta to Rivers, should pass a law banning Nomad herding. Then, if it were me, I would include only ranch herding with random twice a year inspection. Inspection for cows visible health, the ranch condition, feeding, and more. Igbos, those ranches proposed in enugu was actually a wise thing. It can help for up to 20 to 30 years, or can be built upon.

Overall, illiterates nomadic herdsmen should not be lynched, harassed, or assaulted. Their cows should be seized by authorized personnel. If they are not attacking a place or breaking any laws, then they should be free to live.
Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by membranus: 6:40am On Feb 12
Jakumo:
Those of us who frequent rural areas of Nigeria and have experienced tense encounters with machete-wielding Fulani herdmen who never hesitate to approach and verbally challenge even those carrying hunter's guns, know first hand that these hungry looking men masqerading as cattle herdsmen have absolutely NO fear of guns and NO hesitance to engage in violent confrontation over land access disputes, be they real or instigated by the Fulanis themselves.

With this utterly fearless warrior mindset of the Fulani culture foremost in mind, I can state as a matter of absolute certainty that in the near future of less than 3 months, a MASSIVE and gratuitously blood-soaked nighttime armed reprisal will be launched by rampaging hordes of vengeful Fulani gunmen, possibly supported by Nigerian federal troops, laying to waste and ruination any or all inhabited farm settlements within a 3-mile radius of the location where the tortured bodies of several Fulani men were discovered. If I were a long-term resident of ANY location in Nigeria where murders of Fulani men have been committed, I would abandon my residence and move FAR away for at least a good calendar year.

Coward. For how long will you keep running away from those murdering your people, till eternity?

Are the herders spirits that you cannot destroyed? Are they not human beings like you? Are they the only fearless men on earth?

The Oke Ogun people in Oyo State faced them and destroyed their communal habitation, and chased them away. What happened? Nothing, but peace thereafter reigns.

You had better face your fears and overcome it, than running away from it. If you perish doing that, it is better than being a coward.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by chiagozien(m): 6:42am On Feb 12
viodemus:
Igbos do not support unnecessary maltreatment of any innocent people. It is a highly uncivilized and immature way to respond to fear, all because you are paranoid.

Igbos should adopt mental sophistication. Not person to person arrogance, We don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Igbos should not get into the xenophobic model. We are a proactive and in the moment society. The igbo lawmakers, from delta to Rivers, should pass a law banning Nomad herding. Then, if it were me, I would include only ranch herding with random twice a year inspection. Inspection for cows visible health, the ranch condition, feeding, and more. Igbos, those ranches proposed in enugu was actually a wise thing. It can help for up to 20 to 30 years, or can be built upon.

Overall, illiterates nomadic herdsmen should not be lynched, harassed, or assaulted. Their cows should be seized by authorized personnel. If they are not attacking a place or breaking any laws, then they should be free to live.

How this news takes concern Igbos Mr adviser.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by abdeefggh: 6:44am On Feb 12
People commenting here as if they knew who murdered them, Who knows maybe they killed themselves. Miscreants

1 Like

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by Jakumo(m): 6:45am On Feb 12
Chukwuka319:
Lol! Ogun state people aren't smiling at all and have decided to turn the tide on cattle herders.
The hunters have now become the hunted, and it's a welcome development.

No sir, this resort to torture and murder of Fulani men will only trigger a CYCLE of massacres and reprisals that will ultimately be quelled when battle-kitted federal troops are deployed to fight alongside and in direct tactical support of the Fulani farmland-grabbers posing as cattle herdsmen.

The Fulani NEVER forget an attack on their kin, but they are methodical and cunning when planning their revenge options, with the only common denominator of those reprisals being that mass sudden death will come calling for unsuspecting people in rural areas AT NIGHT.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by Abufo: 6:45am On Feb 12
DrAkpa:

Don't start what you can't finish.... The Fulanis are coming for you

stop giving those fiends mind abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by JoeEeL(m): 6:48am On Feb 12
Same Yewa where those fulani marauding batstards terrorised my people into Benin Republic on exile and

Dapo Suganmu "Eleyi" of Ogun state couldn't do anything.

These fulani herdsmen better understand Amotekun is one thing that operates under the fake nigerian law just for the book, but then there are shadowy groups that have had enough of your nonsense and you won't see them on the pages of the newspaper or on videos making threats or content.

You may not see them but when you do, you may scream "O my God!".

1 Like

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by Honestey: 6:51am On Feb 12
DrAkpa:

You don't normally hear the news, fulanis have always been Killing them, so what other coming are you talking about again? And for your info, fulanis are not wicked like Yorubas only that Yoruba don't like to start war

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by JoeEeL(m): 6:53am On Feb 12
Jakumo:

With this utterly fearless, land-grabbing warrior mindset of the Fulani culture foremost in mind, I can state as a matter of absolute certainty that in the near future of less than 3 months, a disproportionately MASSIVE and gratuitously blood-soaked nighttime armed reprisal will be launched by rampaging hordes of vengeful Fulani gunmen, possibly supported by Nigerian federal troops, laying to waste and ruination any or all inhabited farm settlements within a 3-mile radius of the location where the tortured bodies of several Fulani men were discovered. If I were a long-term resident of ANY location in Nigeria where murders of Fulani men have been committed, I would abandon my residence and move FAR away for at least a good calendar year.

I won't call u mugu. God forbid. It's a new year.

But what I will tell u is that u people don't see beyond your tiny noses. You don't even know what's going around in other regions and countries. The fulani terrorists are receiving it hot, bloody and wotowoto, starting from Mali, Burkina Faso, Senegal, Ghana, Mauritania, CAR, and surprise surprise, Niger.

These people are no match for people in these countries but came to nigeria, alas, met a horde of lazy, docile, pretentious, weak, over-religious buffoons with no balls of steels.

I don't know whether ure stylishly advocating for a fulani herdsmen reprisal but them born them wella for where the Dogon of Mali dey or the Dagomba tribe of northern Ghana, or the Malinkes of Senegal??

These ones are born rugged and did not let the silly weakness of these foreign religions to contaminate their dna.

If fulani bring 1, they will bring 10! Who born who?! undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by Jakumo(m): 6:54am On Feb 12
membranus:

Coward. For how long will you keep running away from those murdering your people, till eternity?

Are the herders spirits that you cannot destroyed? Are they not human beings like you? Are they the only fearless men on earth?

The Oke Ogun people in Oyo State faced them and destroyed their communal habitation, and chased them away. What happened? Nothing, but peace thereafter reigns.

You had better face your fears and overcome it, than running away from it. If you perish doing that, it is better than being a coward.

Well sir, I accept this title of coward with gratitude and humility because I am keenly aware there is no private militia that can prevail for long in armed conflict against federal troops ordered into battle, and ultimately, the consquence of defeating any given group of Fulani land grabbers all too often leads to suffering a scorched-earth annihilation program implemented by federal troops whose commanders are ALL loyal to the Fulani hegemony that has prevailed in Nigeria's military hierarchy ever since the nation's civil war ended in the early 1970s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by bigcasava1(m): 6:54am On Feb 12
seeker121:
This is terrible those pple should not sleep with their two eyes open. Fulani herdsmen would definitely want to come for reprisal attack but pple around that axis too no dey gree for anybody .May Nigeria not happen to us.
the best is to escalate it,
Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by Goddyrichie(m): 6:55am On Feb 12
Adamux:

Are you trying to say all Fulani herdsmen are murderers?
85% of them that’s why we kill any Fulani herdsmen too in my place

2 Likes

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by Goddyrichie(m): 6:56am On Feb 12
Adamux:

Are you trying to say all Fulani herdsmen are murderers?
85% of them that’s why we kill any Fulani herdsmen too in my place after killing them we going to kill they’re cows and share it

2 Likes

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by Mrkindness: 6:57am On Feb 12
Yorubas don deh kee Fulanis in South West, Yan accomodators. Yarbawa na kashe Fulani da musulmai Yan arewa.
Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by sketcherJ(m): 7:00am On Feb 12
Jakumo:

Well sir, I accept this title of coward with gratitude and humility because I am keenly aware there is no private militia that can prevail for long in armed conflict against federal troops ordered into battle, and ultimately, the consquence of defeating any given group of Fulani land grabbers all too often leads to suffering a scorched-earth annihilation program implemented by federal troops whose commanders are ALL loyal to the Fulani hegemony that has prevailed in Nigeria's military hierarchy ever since the nation's civil war ended in the early 1970s.
bro that’s Buhari’s regime. Things are different now!

3 Likes

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by Goddyrichie(m): 7:01am On Feb 12
imagrg:
Why such dastardly act?
Please let's embrace peace instead of unwarranted attacks. undecided
Let's advocate for a United Nigeria.
Nigeria must bounce back to its former glory.
united ko unit nii when d Fulanis herdsmen were killing innocent people even on they’re farm u don’t say all this who no want pea no go see peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by Smooyis(m): 7:02am On Feb 12
Nigeria should and must be restructured in order to avoid this type of stories that touch. God we need your intervention.

2 Likes

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by JoeEeL(m): 7:02am On Feb 12
DrAkpa:

If u no follow them come, ur february go end for 28 days, u go spend the extra day as leap year in 4 yrs time. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by Goddyrichie(m): 7:04am On Feb 12
Vinnie2000:

When the FULANI Pple will carry out Vengeance Attack on them,
It will be too bloody. undecided undecided

In Benue, this is how some Tiv communities used to Steal FULANI cows for meat.

These Guys will act Silent for like 6months and then Unexpectedly
invade the Community where the cow was stolen to, at 4am and kill everybody! embarassed sad
not like yewa wey I know sha wey 80% of them deal with guns business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by Floky215: 7:09am On Feb 12
Vinnie2000:

When the FULANI Pple will carry out Vengeance Attack on them,
It will be too bloody. undecided undecided

In Benue, this is how some Tiv communities used to Steal FULANI cows for meat.

These Guys will act Silent for like 6months and then Unexpectedly
invade the Community where the cow was stolen to, at 4am and kill everybody! embarassed sad

Then they too should be ready to be killed enmass...nobody got monopoly of violence..!!

All these talk of fulani violence is cos of military and government backing and all influenced by corruption...once they pay snd settle the military people they jump to do their bidding....!!

Now is not the best time for any fulani to do any how...the people would simply join them and their military backers and wipe them out..!!!

No time for any bloody nonsense now....!!!

2 Likes

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by Bookhub: 7:10am On Feb 12
viodemus:

oga you are not igbo gerrat
this news sweet me.

1 Like

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by BarrElChapo(m): 7:11am On Feb 12
maasoap:
These are the causes of villages invasions but we would just pretend like we didn't know. Like herdsmen just woke up one day and decided to invade so and so villages for fun

We they just step a destroy people’s farm nko ? Is it a reprisal attack too ?
Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by Amount(m): 7:12am On Feb 12
seeker121:
It seems you don't know pple around that axis too them no dey gree for anybody. Google Owode yewa and Atan you will see their records also in violence and killings. On the night of that incident several local hunters and pple were on guard and probably they are protecting themselves too in case of reprisal attack. If not for government backings if left one on one fulani pple no dey mess around here.

baba na we go come, no be fulani this time around..

1 Like

Re: Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State by seeker121(m): 7:15am On Feb 12
I don't understand you ooo bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka / Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] / "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.