Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members (42691 Views)

Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by bassdow: 9:23pm On Feb 12
We Nigerians keep investing & accumulating Liabilities
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Illegal1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12
omoh.........lyk play lyk play,dis tinubulation no reach sum pple side..

dis life no really balance at all
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Hopium: 9:25pm On Feb 12
yemmight:
Se na that comedy dem for dey money to buy all of these?

Content creation is the new oil.
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by CaptMG: 9:26pm On Feb 12
Can't stop been happy for this, when u big, U BIG abeg. Check wetin him don turn Nduka to a very prominent comedian. He dey even carry am go London for him show this match. This guy na big shot 4 d industry!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by tnerro1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12
Please lord, let there not be greed in their hearts, human beings are funny people
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Postinor: 9:29pm On Feb 12
I love sabinus, very nice guy

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Zetty177x: 9:43pm On Feb 12
YoungLionken:
Always strive to be the 1st or head in any group. People will only gift you a cup of water from their many drums, the choice/option is theirs not yours cool..

Congratulations to the team members, another blessing has been added...

Wetin ur first paragraph mean now?
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Bar1941(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12
Am sure those guys are probably his childhood friends whom he shared tough times with and now that things are better, he never forgot them.

I love the way he always feature them in his skits, especially the last two in the pictures. More blessings to him.
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by newnigerdelta00: 9:46pm On Feb 12
Vyreell:
Comedian Sabinus gifts 3 cars to his friends/team members

Same people go dey cry say hungry in the land,na stone they come take buy those clean car's.
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by jamesversion: 9:49pm On Feb 12
Vyreell:

Dude literally crashed his GLE and got a new one, GLE is is three times expensive than this spiders combined.

GLK
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by FashionCookie(f): 9:50pm On Feb 12
God bless you bros.
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Lance008(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12
Sabinus u too much
More blessing
I love this
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by FashionCookie(f): 9:52pm On Feb 12
inoki247:
Lol why dem come dey Post like Wu EFCC dey parade....

Make dem go colet 1 MOPOL each because na this type of car EFCC likes to parade people with ...
Lol
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Bar1941(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12
yemmight:
Se na that comedy dem for dey money to buy all of these?

If you know how much in dollars he gets from views and likes alone, you wouldn't write this. Mind you, a lot also come from endorsements. Internet had really magnified some professions.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Burgerlomo: 9:59pm On Feb 12
You have done well bro, God bless you abundantly, God bless the giver and the receivers, Amen.

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Snowx: 10:01pm On Feb 12
Nice one..no wonder the trio usually acts a skit
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by EmmaLege: 10:05pm On Feb 12
I was actually happy when I came across this cool
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Vyreell(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12
jamesversion:

GLK

Hmmm

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by ozo13(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12
Investor vibes
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Ashirioluwa: 10:16pm On Feb 12
Good gesture, but with this financial crisis I hope they will be able to fuel up their cars.
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by CHIDOHSKI: 10:31pm On Feb 12
Investor Sabinus , only one licensed to use that title.
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by eepeepook: 11:05pm On Feb 12
They all deserve it. More grease to all their elbows. It is not easy to make frustrated Nigerians laugh. Nigerian comedy is not my cup of tea, but everyone in my group sends me videos of homegrown comedians. I recognize hard work and will always respect it.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by xukwaa: 11:34pm On Feb 12
PR stunt. Why display it to the public? Or you no dey do them well before?
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:41pm On Feb 12
I so much hate this car.be like bread
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Originalsly: 11:59pm On Feb 12
Hmmm.... must he tell the whole world?
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Breastfeed: 12:00am On Feb 13
No be small thing, very generous of him.
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Goddyrichie(m): 12:01am On Feb 13
Vyreell:

grin grin
so what are u trying to say did u know how much muscle cost nw even In advance country like US UK most car people use is old model no come Dey cap nosense here
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by Goddyrichie(m): 12:01am On Feb 13
Wealthoptulent:

uber don END, imagine begining with a V6,8 or 10 this Hour in 9ja. grin cheesy cheesy if Corolla ppl fit Cry pass V6 owners, i giff up
so what are u trying to say did u know how much muscle cost nw even In advance country like US UK most car people use is old model no come Dey cap nosense here abi how many cars or help u don do 4 people b4
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by femi4: 12:16am On Feb 13
Vyreell:
Comedian Sabinus gifts 3 cars to his friends/team members
I only know the first guy
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members by creolehunt: 12:30am On Feb 13
YoungLionken:
Always strive to be the 1st or head in any group. People will only gift you a cup of water from their many drums, the choice/option is theirs not yours cool..

Congratulations to the team members, another blessing has been added...

Everyone can't be the queen, someone has to clap.when the queen passes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late / Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.