Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,448 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Free Nairalist Clone Script - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Nairalist Clone Script (3237 Views)

Nairaads.com - Nairalist Clone Site / What Happened To Nairalist? / I'm Testing Nairalist.com: What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Nairalist Clone Script by iwantto(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2011
You can download my Free Nairalist clone script from my Free script repository. I will be spending more time tightening the script security and also solving some bug issues this week.

You can take a look at the demo here:

Demo:
http://omavo.com/classifieds

To download the script or other scripts, please go to:
http://www.freescripts.omavo.com/index.php?p=85

For further details and bug reports, send me an email through contact@omavo.com.
Re: Free Nairalist Clone Script by Ymodulus: 12:04am On Nov 02, 2011
Wow! That was great Omavo. That was perfect. You made a perfect clone. What Python can do php can do better similar. That was a good clone i must confess i almost forgot i was not on nairalist. But your url were not as nice as nairalist that was the difference. Anyway good job love the spirit
Re: Free Nairalist Clone Script by dhtml1(m): 5:14am On Nov 02, 2011
The url thing is not an issue. There are techniques of coding it similar in PHP. PHP can do similar is very very wrong here.
The only thing i can say is that, some things are more easily achieved in python - that is all there is to it.
Re: Free Nairalist Clone Script by Ymodulus: 6:35am On Nov 02, 2011
You right dhtml there are technics like routing use in php where u internally rewritee the url to be nice without dependance on apache. Good. I will rate his own clone beta to seun original script because he built it from scratch seun used cherrypy. Beside why bother really on nice url when google will still pick datas. Lol just me o.
Re: Free Nairalist Clone Script by dhtml1(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2011
I was not even talking of routing using curl. My website for instance (minus the blog) uses customized coding,
and is presently on a windows server - i made a tiny framework for it - that routes using pure php techniques.
It does not rely on any apache whatever. . .
Re: Free Nairalist Clone Script by iwantto(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2011
@Ymodulus

You are right, I will be using Apache mod_rewrite technique later to clone the URL pattern to be completely identical with that on Nairalist.

Thanks for the review.
Re: Free Nairalist Clone Script by dhtml1(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2011
If you using an apache server, that is the smartest way out of it. And it is not really complicated, especially for a seasoned programmer.
Re: Free Nairalist Clone Script by bros12345: 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2011
Good work man. I would like to have a word with you about a script customization and development. How do I get to u or dhtml
Re: Free Nairalist Clone Script by iwantto(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
@bros12345

My yahoo ID is heureuxg and my BB PIN is 31557B40 and my phone number is 08067630525.
Re: Free Nairalist Clone Script by bros12345: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
Already wired you a mail and u replied and i replied. Thanks
Re: Free Nairalist Clone Script by dhtml1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2011
Well, you can always access me via my site - www..com - support (at) dot net
Re: Free Nairalist Clone Script by iwantto(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2011
All bugs have been fixed and also the administrative area enhanced to enable news and update posting.

Next addition is a business directory, companies should be able to connect their profile to their listing.
Re: Free Nairalist Clone Script by ultrazone(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2015
hfhhf

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Vcc / What Is The Origin Of Spam? – Interesting Facts From Semalt Expert / The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.