Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) (4361 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by PinkNature: 3:59pm On Feb 12
forgiveness:
Who is the good President? Peter Obi? Bhuhahahahaha! grin

They have been sold a big fat lie. grin

Let's teach Peter Obi a lesson cool

Shey Na una wan teach Peter Obi lesson?

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Tochi360: 4:00pm On Feb 12
forgiveness:

Have dey been to Onitsha or Anambra state were Peter Obi governed? grin

They relied on propaganda from Elupeeee. grin

Hahaha this lies have been crushed over and over again grin under Obi Anambra was channelled into a new era.
Are You aware that provision of good social welfare is the onions of having a secured State?
Under Obi Anambra was rated safest State by the IGP back to back, in other words Obi gave Anambra a good life.
Facts are different from una zombie oo zombie lies cheesy grin grin

If You like cry and wail Obi from now till eternity nothing will change the reality that Tinubu is a Maximum CALAMITY grin

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1498135-18-major-achievements-peter-obi-melt-hearts/

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Goodnewsforlife: 4:01pm On Feb 12
Malroux:
Chai. My only pain is that Nigeria missed good opportunity to be in the league of developed countries. Peter Obi a lost opportunity but we the sane Nigerians believes it is never too late to rectify our massive mistake.
u igbos can keep deceiving yourself

Peter obi will never b president

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Goodnewsforlife: 4:03pm On Feb 12
richie240:
If one takes time to dig into that tweet now, I won't be surprised if it's an 'enemy within' who posted it in d guise of a foreigner.

When u are done deceiving yourself let us know.
I can bet my life d person who posted it is igbo

Na y dem no shoe us d name

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by rayornb(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12
Gadafii:
Fvck Grammy
Fvck afcon
Fvck tilinbu
Fvck apc
Fvck nepa
Fvck the fvckin heat
Fvck shetima
Fvck iwobi
Fvck the next person to comment after me
Fvk inflation
Fvck naira
Fvck helicopter that killed wigwe
Fvck my ex governor
Fvck y’all

Drops mic

You for add one tiny details.....

Fvck you

Fvck me
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by KashApp: 4:24pm On Feb 12
Prigidypogodo:
Even most African knows that Obi was the best candidate.

Lols... Firstly, a Nigerian twitted that. secondly, Atiku also contested and he came second so what if he was referring to Atiku as the good president? 🤷‍♂️
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by aariwa(m): 4:24pm On Feb 12
My friend from Ghana was so sad about Mahmoud selection and believes Nigerians are fools for not choosing Peter Obi as president. I tried to explain to him several time elections was rigged until I stopped picking his calls. Tinubu is not only a failure but a curse on Nigeria

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Benbisco(f): 4:26pm On Feb 12
Prigidypogodo:

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Basic123: 4:31pm On Feb 12
Malroux:
Chai. My only pain is that Nigeria missed good opportunity to be in the league of developed countries. Peter Obi a lost opportunity but we the sane Nigerians believes it is never too late to rectify our massive mistake.

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Basic123: 4:32pm On Feb 12
Tochi360:

Hahaha this lies have been crushed over and over again grin under Obi Anambra was channelled into a new era.
Are You aware that provision of good social welfare is the onions of having a secured State?
Under Obi Anambra was rated safest State by the IGP back to back, in other words Obi gave Anambra a good life.
Facts are different from una zombie oo zombie lies cheesy grin grin

If You like cry and wail Obi from now till eternity nothing will change the reality that Tinubu is a Maximum CALAMITY grin

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1498135-18-major-achievements-peter-obi-melt-hearts/

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by SpatialKing(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12
richie240:
If one takes time to dig into that tweet now, I won't be surprised if it's an 'enemy within' who posted it in d guise of a foreigner.

When u are done deceiving yourself let us know.

Oga digger

Why don't you take time to dig out the source of Nigeria economic woes, why don't you dig out the course of Tinubu's lack of performance or how to fix the naira
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by ozdeking(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12
Prigidypogodo:

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Achor1111(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12
Prigidypogodo:

No be only loose, tight ni!
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Beverlyjean(f): 5:08pm On Feb 12
We brought this upon ourselves
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by omoharry(f): 5:15pm On Feb 12
Malroux:
Nigerians are already regretting that missed opportunity. What a sad loss.
They are not.. make Tinubu through them 5kg of rice you will see them in actions..Tribalism is a disease and it cannot be easily cured

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by sukar886: 6:07pm On Feb 12
Abeg make una laugh of well, we have the worst president on earth, that dosent know left and right
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Malroux: 6:15pm On Feb 12
[quote author=Basic123 post=128422432][/quote] Fake news.
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by yommen: 6:17pm On Feb 12
Malroux:

The Peter Obi the failure of governor Na wa o!
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by coputa(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12
AfonjaEkiti:
No light

No fuel

No good hospital

No Grammy

No president

No Afcon

No security

Madddd republic
Nigeria is a failed State.

Those waiting for Nigeria to get better will wait forever.

Nigeria is the dumping ground for used, spent and rejected goods in the world.
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by idealogical: 6:40pm On Feb 12
forgiveness:

The same characters are creating social media profiles to masquerade as other Africans just to display their usual hatred and bitterness against Nigeria..

You cannot cure their madness..
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12
paramakina202:

Is Onitsha or Anambra not better than your state? BTW, we are waiting for the builder of Lagos to start building Nigeria but all we are seeing is Tinubulation everywhere grin.

better ?

in terms of poverty?

both ahmed obi and jagavan can furk off!
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by SIXFEETUNDER: 6:55pm On Feb 12
I'll vote for Tinubu for another tenure to teach igbos a lesson
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by paramakina202: 7:38pm On Feb 12
HellVictorinho6:

better ?

in terms of poverty?

both ahmed obi and jagavan can furk off!

Mention your state fes.
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Tochi360: 7:47pm On Feb 12
[quote author=Basic123 post=128422450][/quote]

Nonsense.
Haters and critics full everywhere no doubt but nothing can change the fact and stats.
Obi met Anambra Education in like 12th position in the ranking of most Educated States in Nigeria and left it at 1st.
At a time when others were looting unrepentantly Obi left millions for Anambra as savings.
When You put good governance in place, insecurity becomes a minor topic.
Obi put up good governance in place hence Anambra was rated safest State in Nija back to back.

Continue to do your nonsense ririri,We know what is obtainable in reality.

BTW everyone even Tinubu's kinsmen agrees that He is a dullard and even worse than the same bubu We thought was the biggest calamity grin
Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Gobdddd(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12
Come 2027, we must all campaign and vote for Tinubu.
Since suffer node tire Una.
We go helpuna

forgiveness:

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by Gobdddd(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12
Me, I be Igbo.
I go vote for Tinubu too. Igbos must learn a lesson.

Lessons like buying fuel for 680 while other tribes buy it at #23 per litre,
Buying gas for 1509 per kg while others buy same for #200.
Igbos no wan learn, we must increase clearing fee.
Shebi we increase am from 12m to 18m recently. We go make am #100m for a 40ft container in his 2nd tenor.
Shebi na only Igbos go use wetin dem import ni?

We must make sure.they return to the 20pounds given to them each after the war😀

SIXFEETUNDER:
I'll vote for Tinubu for another tenure to teach igbos a lesson

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by forgiveness: 11:12pm On Feb 12
Gobdddd:
Come 2027, we must all campaign and vote for Tinubu.
Since suffer node tire Una.
We go helpuna

Why not? grin

Re: They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12
paramakina202:

Mention your state fes.

After i steal from you

Cant u see all is not well?

Wherever the state

damn damn damn

Onyekachi Ochei Emerges Speaker Delta House …uduaghan Storms Out On The House / There's Neither A Governor In Delta State Nor Any Form Of Government In Warri! / Analysts Express Divergent Views On Okonjo-Iweala's Policies