Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Women Always Kill Goodly Children! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Always Kill Goodly Children! (1189 Views)

Why Are Women Always Scared Of Divorce? - Blessing Okoro Ask / Why Are Mums, Women Always Placing Restrictions On Pot Of Soup?? / Why Do Women Always Fail This Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by nairalanda1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12
Lance008:

I pray mak u marry bad wife u go understand

I pray you marry a good, virginal woman as a wife.
See bro to see good wife too hard

No, you have to want a good wife before you get a good wide.

One guy mak don graduate school for Edo he mama carry him and one other guy go babalawo place say he won go use the boy plus up for he pikin as God may have it it's back fired to her son
The mama is confused presently because he own pikin don Dey mad

ON the other hand, she should have carried him to a church. Carrying someone to demonic altar always causes problems. But then again, there are people's fathers who have done same , and had same result....

PLus one bad mother does not mean all mothers or 85% of mothers are evil as you say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by nairalanda1(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12
Lance008:

To see good wife hard

Because you guys are not looking for good wife, you are looking for sexy babe. Look for good wife, you will get good wife.
Just as many women miss good men because they are looking for 'Tall, dark and hansome and has 100 million naira in his account, plus 5 million dollars in his dom account cheesy.

Virgin wife can be a demon

Maybe, but then again, what makes you think so? Many of you don't read books on relationships, go and make mistakes, and when the woman reacts badly, you go and say they have demon. (like all them femmist gang too...don't try to understand men or anything.).

Like now on this site, many guys want woman to visit them, next thing, they want sex. Omo, wetin happen to gisting, talking, going out , doing something, even playing WHOT for god\'s sake!?

Na God Dey help person bro
No Dey act like say u no be African man

I don't want to be an African man, or a femminist ideal man, or a man's man. I want to be the man God wants me to be. That's why evul me ran to religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by Lance008(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12
nairalanda1:

I pray you marry a good, virginal woman as a wife.

No, you have to want a good wife before you get a good wide.

ON the other hand, she should have carried him to a church. Carrying someone to demonic altar always causes problems. But then again, there are people's fathers who have done same , and had same result....

PLus one bad mother does not mean all mothers or 85% of mothers are evil as you say.
Bro some people Na fav child of the gods for their community they carry out job for the gods physical
You never see Na why u Dey talk
Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by Lance008(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12
nairalanda1:

Well, at the end, if someone says all women kill their good children, then he is implying all women, your mom and mine incluided are evil

I suggest you direct your anger to the person you are agreeing with.

You guys, you should stop hating women. It is wrong, and not right.

And yes, have a good day. cheesy

Mak I tell u about evil spiritual pikin
Dem come life in 2 one in human form one in spirit form
U see that spirit Na him Dey they control go do evil
Na coven dem Dey go dem no Dey dream
While good children come in 1 no body control their spirit
They dream at night instead of Coven
Witch no Dey find pikin dem Dey carry pikin come from coven come real life
Witches are animal with many breast all their children go hang for their back lik animal Na so them dey for coven
If u hear say dem born pikin dem say Na another person be the spiritual mother mostly common in Edo he mean say na the woman give am that pikin for coven
Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:45am On Feb 29
https://www.nairaland.com/8015328/mum-let-man-sleep-teenage/1#128700010

See it! Na mama na im dey pimmp her own teenage daughter knowing that sex kills and activates God's Curses on women upon her. i bet she is a virgin.

And now after this, this daughter would become the new "women are evil" in town hating and killing men (see how mama don activate her daughter to hate and kill men?) and their own virgin daughters.

And in all this nobody go see say na Mama na im on the engine of evil and wickedness
Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by Preciousese(f): 10:24pm On Mar 02
Lance008:

Bro shut up
The OP Dey try tell u say mama mak be witch no Dey like born pikin mak no be witch come life
He Dey destroy their coven
U don understand now abi?
So your mother is a witch?
Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by Lance008(m): 9:56am On Mar 03
Preciousese:

So your mother is a witch?
What manner of disrespect is that do u think we all kids in this forum
Am I referring to u
You better don't talk to my mom
Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by Preciousese(f): 9:40pm On Mar 03
Lance008:

What manner of disrespect is that do u think we all kids in this forum
Am I referring to u
You better don't talk to my mom
So other people mothers are witches,and you talk about other people's mother
Since you claim to be an adult then I assume you know the proverb that says anything you will not be able to eat don't use your teeth in dividing that thing to share for others
Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by Veecruz: 3:50pm On Apr 15
See! Another one don strike

alphonsojaybaz:
Lagos Govt. seeks help finding woman assaulting baby in viral video

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/15/lagos-govt-seeks-help-finding-woman-assaulting-baby-in-viral-video/
Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by Veecruz: 3:54pm On Apr 15
Preciousese:

So other people mothers are witches,and you talk about other people's mother
Since you claim to be an adult then I assume you know the proverb that says anything you will not be able to eat don't use your teeth in dividing that thing to share for others

Lady, we are all talking about things we have seen or exlerienced, if your mother is a witch, are you likely to tell us?

But the mere fact you do not tell us does not mean that we your neighbours are not seeing how she behaves.
Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by Mom007(f): 10:30pm On Apr 15
OP are u OK?
Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by cococandy(f): 11:19pm On Apr 15
What a weird thread

Where do people like this come from?
I’d like to understand how your minds work.

Very strange

1 Like

Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by Ishilove: 12:49am On Apr 16
cococandy:
What a weird thread

Where do people like this come from?
I’d like to understand how your minds work.

Very strange
Many people need therapy, they just don't know it. The OP sounds pretty messed up in the head so what you're reading here is a product of a messed up mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by Jewessgratitud3: 5:22am On Apr 16
Smh.. many need help but they don't know. Chai!
Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by Emmanuel30a: 6:03pm On Apr 16
Jewessgratitud3:
Smh.. many need help but they don't know. Chai!
Help from what?
Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by Veecruz: 7:06pm On Apr 16
See how the murderesses are complaining. grin They thought men were not seeing the wickedness and evil atrocities they were doing to children especially the potential good girl.
Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by Preciousese(f): 7:16pm On Apr 16
Veecruz:

Lady, we are all talking about things we have seen or exlerienced, if your mother is a witch, are you likely to tell us?

But the mere fact you do not tell us does not mean that we your neighbours are not seeing how she behaves.
What the Bleep are you even saying, always try to be clear
Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by vdestro: 7:21pm On Apr 16
Your panicked inraged outburst proves that it is clear! grin
Re: Women Always Kill Goodly Children! by Veecruz: 9:41am On Apr 20
See what another woman has done.

https://www.nairaland.com/8067028/police-arrest-grandmother-locking-up#129529440

Just from last weekend to this weekend how many is that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Treat An Absconded Wife? / Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ? / Solution Has Come For Your Husband' Extra-marital Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.