Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) (37040 Views)

Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by extremelygolden: 8:59pm On Feb 12
makemoneywbsite:
Before the destr0yers grabbed power, it was 200 naira. Last time i bought it about a week ago, it was 1400 naira. Am I in Nigeria or Venezuela?

Why are you so forgetful these days, darling. Remember I saw you off to the airport for your Zimbabwean trip the other day nah cheesy. Why are you mentioning Venezuela again, huh undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by NaijaCover(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12
2,500naira

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Ballmer: 9:03pm On Feb 12
Softly de lie now ?
Are you igbo ?

makemoneywbsite:
Before the destr0yers grabbed power, it was 200 naira. Last time i bought it about a week ago, it was 1400 naira. Am I in Nigeria or Venezuela?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by CraigslistAD: 9:03pm On Feb 12
JulianBond007:
Twins Faja bread 900/1400
Queens Meal biggest size is 1600 as at last time I bought.

You live around Lasu?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by heniford2: 9:12pm On Feb 12
Una wan increase bread too like pure water

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by We4all: 9:14pm On Feb 12
There is something I'm trying to understand, while the cost of bread has skyrocketed, the price of biscuits still remains the same. There are biscuits that still go for as low as #20. If bread and biscuits use almost the same ingredients, then why is the price of bread on a steady increase?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by ufuosman(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12
Melagros:
High cost of living in Nigeria, honestly, I don't know where we're heading to

This morning, when I saw-off a visitor, on my way back I entered a supermarket to get a loaf of bread, and I had only 2k cash with me, I didn't come out with my atm card

When I went to make payment, then the attendant said; 'oga the bread don add money ooh' shockingly, I asked! How much? She said 1,700. Then I said, but I bought it here three days ago 1,500, she said yes, the price don go up again. Then I said 'no wahala take your money, anyhow we go survive am'

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, unless in an usual situation, a day doesn't pass me by without taking at least a cup of tea/ coffee, and this loaf of bread called 'jumbo' before 2015, I could remember I used to buy it 350 Naira

COMRADES, Please tell us how much does it cost in your area, city or state. I could remember vividly as at January 2024 the price of the aforementioned item was 1,200, and I don't how much it will cost before the end of the year

Another wahala, there's beans scarcity in my area, what's happening actually I don't know
Thank you very much

Tinubu don reap us

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Feb 12
JulianBond007:
Twins Faja bread 900/1400
Queens Meal biggest size is 1600 as at last time I bought.
And the annoying thing is the size has gotten smaller

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by farouk2much(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12
Minna 800

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by macho44(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12
Savedday2:
The army should shoot at sight anyone/group constituting nuisance anywhere in the country in the name of protest or complaining or hunger.

Am of the opinion that we all unite and vote in the most incompetent candidate in the next election. This is so that, the price of fuel should be increased to let say 10k per liter and dollar 16k per dollar. By such all the weak will die off.

Then the remaining people alive will understand that hunger know no tribe nor religion.

With this Nigeria will be one of the best place to be.
With your FULL Chest, you took your time and TYPED this thrash☹️
Next time, if you don't have anything meaningful to say or contribute, just read and digest.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Love800(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12
U planted potatoes?
SIXFEETUNDER:
I hardly buy bread

Just got potatoes from my back yard and fry then eat with pap

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by maestro299: 9:34pm On Feb 12

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Love800(m): 9:37pm On Feb 12
Bread and biscuit na the same to u?

Have u thought about the time spent in producing bread compare to biscuits?
We4all:
There is something I'm trying to understand, while the cost of bread has skyrocketed, the price of biscuits still remains the same. There are biscuits that still go for as low as #20. If bread and biscuits use almost the same ingredients, then why is the price of bread on a steady increase?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by donmik: 9:52pm On Feb 12
It's simply Buhari that replicated a worse version of himslef cos many races didn't vote for TINUBU

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by We4all: 9:55pm On Feb 12
Love800:
Bread and biscuit na the same to u?

Have u thought about the time spent in producing bread compare to biscuits?

Did I mention in the post that they were the same? Have you produced either bread or biscuits before to know the time used? Both of them have a similar way of production and the time spent cannot be the reason why biscuits are cheaper.

I was expecting a smart response and not your aggressive comment. And now it just dawned on me that the most significant reason is because biscuits have a longer life span compared to bread which is perishable. I just didn't think about it before.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Sleekfingers: 9:55pm On Feb 12
We bake our bread at home.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12
ufuosman:
Tinubu don reap us
Na so
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Badgers14: 10:11pm On Feb 12
successmatters:
From your story, you went to see someone off early in the morning, who is she?

Chairman off your mic abeg grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12
UNDFTD:

In response to your question, I will tell you where your country is heading. Your useless and failed country, Liegeria, is heading to the bottomless pit of HELL. The rate at which it is sliding to economic ruin, be prepared to buy the same loaf of bread by year's end with a basket load of your useless and worthless Naira notes. Zimbabwe of yesteryears and Venezuela would be child's play compared to what will happen in Liegeria. Things will ONLY get worse and NEVER better, NOT in Liegeria anyway.
Please don't scare me! I am shocked
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12
newfhace:

We go use bonjour bread know people wey dey stay for pH
Lolzz grin grin i don tell you say i dey abroad before?
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12
Una never see anything.

DRUGGIE 3035.
Ndi iberibe.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by onuman: 10:18pm On Feb 12
gbaskiboy:
Virtually everything is going up astronomically and are not coming down soon. What we are experiencing is hyperinflation and it is pity that government is not doing anything tangible to curb it. Many who supported this government has lost their voice they campaign and manipulate people to vote wrongly, it is now dawn on us that we are at the cross road the bridge we ought to cross to safe land is burnt down and no one to fix it even when some clueless individuals claimed that it is their turn to fix it. Who can redeem Nigeria from this mess?

Uncontrolled inflation signifies inept or total absence of true government.
It's like the population of Nigeria is set to be reduced by those propelling this inflation in Nigeria.
Some leaders can actually be bought in the effort to reduce Africa's rising population.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by DeepNuggets: 10:20pm On Feb 12
1k no dey last again...🎙️🎙️

High cost of living in Nigeria, honestly, I don't know where we're heading to

This morning, when I saw-off a visitor, on my way back I entered a supermarket to get a loaf of bread, and I had only 2k cash with me, I didn't come out with my atm card

When I went to make payment, then the attendant said; 'oga the bread don add money ooh' shockingly, I asked! How much? She said 1,700. Then I said, but I bought it here three days ago 1,500, she said yes, the price don go up again. Then I said 'no wahala take your money, anyhow we go survive am'

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, unless in an usual situation, a day doesn't pass me by without taking at least a cup of tea/ coffee, and this loaf of bread called 'jumbo' before 2015, I could remember I used to buy it 350 Naira

COMRADES, Please tell us how much does it cost in your area, city or state. I could remember vividly as at January 2024 the price of the aforementioned item was 1,200, and I don't how much it will cost before the end of the year

Another wahala, there's beans scarcity in my area, what's happening actually I don't know
Thank you very much

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Measle: 10:23pm On Feb 12
successmatters:
From your story, you went to see someone off early in the morning, who is she?
Lol, table turner, you no go close ur mouth

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Love800(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12
Sorry.
It was not my intention to sound rude.

Yea. They both have similar similar style or ingredients in production though.
We4all:

Did I mention in the post that they were the same? Have you produced either bread or biscuits before to know the time used? Both of them have a similar way of production and the time spent cannot be the reason why biscuits are cheaper.

I was expecting a smart response and not your aggressive comment. And now it just dawned on me that the most significant reason is because biscuits have a longer life span compared to bread which is perishable. I just didn't think about it before.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:33pm On Feb 12
blowjohn:
This one na bread or bhrood?

This kind fit even make person lose weight.

Guy better buy better bread.

Leave semovita box
The bread you saw is better than market square bread, apart from nextime bread, i haven't taste any bread that is better than this one
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12
Dyfynezz12:
Oga, be grateful that u 're among the few that can afford it
My security guy told me the other day that's been up to 2yrs he drank tea last,not because he doesn't like tea but cox of the expenses involved in it.
Is it only bread,check price of bag of cement on the 15th January nd today,iron rods,paint of garri,rice,beans,everything.
My prayers for this country is that God pls give me money to spend cox I have stopped calculating how much I spend in a week cox it will make u think u 're wasteful while u 're not
Exactly my brother, even me I have stopped calculating how much I spend in a week
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12
Akagbe:
COMRADES, Please tell us is this not sachet tea
Is topcafe, 3in1, you know is not available in tins, milk dey no be only 3k? grin
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12
MurderX:

Dont mind the OP after knacking Olosho all night long, He is now complaining of bread in the morning. How much you give your friend for transport?
No worries, you guys should continue accusing me, I am innocent grin
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by UNDFTD: 10:46pm On Feb 12
Melagros:

Please don't scare me! I am shocked

I do NOT intend to scare you but I just wanted you to be ready and prepared because Nigeria defies all natural laws. Whatever goes up in Nigeria would NEVER come down.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12
Felaincarnated:
Baba u still dey get erection for dis economy to even dey see a friend off.
You too dey follow weiting them dey talk, honestly I am innocent
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Streetdoctor: 10:56pm On Feb 12
venabili:

He meant apc in general. Thats circa 2015.
Guilty conscience is his problem. Bcs after voting nonsense, they always want people to be in that their mess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe / Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon / Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.