Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) (37009 Views)

Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by sofeo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12
Alright

It's well

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:52pm On Feb 12
I buy at black Bell at 2300 per loaf

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by ideatoprince18(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12
Alexis11:

Lol let's avoid incompetent man like Obi by all means pls.

Tinubu is better.

Yes ooooo make we all suffer tilumbu .....make we sufferthis incompetency..... I no wan herlar Ebi n pawa oooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by condralbedez: 7:52pm On Feb 12
6 hours Bread. 1200 for Warri

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12
Ph # 1,500

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by prciouschika(f): 7:54pm On Feb 12
successmatters:
From your story, you went to see someone off early in the morning, who is she?
OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂 everything is just cruise 4 9ja🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by blowjohn(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12
This one na bread or bhrood?

This kind fit even make person lose weight.

Guy better buy better bread.

Leave semovita box
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by venabili: 7:54pm On Feb 12
Goodnewsforlife:
so u are telling us here that this bread was 200 naira 9 months ago

Ur insincerity is what is making people not to vote for anyone from your tribe

He meant apc in general. Thats circa 2015.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Judolisco(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12
1300, Abuja

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by jonadaft: 7:55pm On Feb 12
Creditalerts:
U voted apc right?
Yes,so ?
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Pootle: 7:56pm On Feb 12
no better time for the poor to die than now cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Resurgent2016: 7:56pm On Feb 12
Alexis11:

Lol let's avoid incompetent man like Obi by all means pls.

Tinubu is better.

People are running from poverty, you are running into it , consoling yourself that you dodged peter obi

Yinmu...every the agbado that tinubu promised, he cant pay on time

9 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12
successmatters:

😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Kay25(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12
Melagros:
High cost of living in Nigeria, honestly, I don't know where we're heading to

This morning, when I saw-off a visitor, on my way back I entered a supermarket to get a loaf of bread, and I had only 2k cash with me, I didn't come out with my atm card

When I went to make payment, then the attendant said; 'oga the bread don add money ooh' shockingly, I asked! How much? She said 1,700. Then I said, but I bought it here three days ago 1,500, she said yes, the price don go up again. Then I said 'no wahala take your money, anyhow we go survive am'

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, unless in an usual situation, a day doesn't pass me by without taking at least a cup of tea/ coffee, and this loaf of bread called 'jumbo' before 2015, I could remember I used to buy it 350 Naira

COMRADES, Please tell us how much does it cost in your area, city or state. I could remember vividly as at January 2024 the price of the aforementioned item was 1,200, and I don't how much it will cost before the end of the year

Another wahala, there's beans scarcity in my area, what's happening actually I don't know
Thank you very much

1200 and even if beans no scarce to cook am self na issue

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Adewale1603(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12
I think it's only recharge cards or airtime that hasn't increased in price

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by tivity101: 7:59pm On Feb 12
Even our highest currency nor fit buy common loaf of bread 🍞. Truly Tinubu don finally fall us inside gutter

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by oyeb15: 8:01pm On Feb 12
Someone will be talking about how Tinubu is wrecking d country some fuuls will be saying one is Obi supporter.

Some people are madt in this country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by femijamz: 8:02pm On Feb 12
1400 here now. Jumbo size

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Creditalerts: 8:02pm On Feb 12
Jonathan:

Yes,so ?
u never see anything tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by tivity101: 8:02pm On Feb 12
Even our highest currency nor fit buy common loaf of bread 🍞

Truly Tinubu don Finally fall us inside gutter.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:03pm On Feb 12
#1500, Enugu

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by WhizdomXX(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12
Melagros:

This morning, when I saw-off a visitor, on my way back I entered a supermarket to get a loaf of bread, and I had only 2k cash with me, I didn't come out with my atm card

When I went to make payment, then the attendant said; 'oga the bread don add money ooh' shockingly, I asked! How much? She said 1,700. Then I said, but I bought it here three days ago 1,500, she said yes, the price don go up again. Then I said 'no wahala take your money, anyhow we go survive am'

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, unless in an usual situation, a day doesn't pass me by without taking at least a cup of tea/ coffee, and this loaf of bread called 'jumbo' before 2015, I could remember I used to buy it 350 Naira

COMRADES, Please tell us how much does it cost in your area, city or state. I could remember vividly as at January 2024 the price of the aforementioned item was 1,200, and I don't how much it will cost before the end of the year

Another wahala, there's beans scarcity in my area, what's happening actually I don't know
Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12
Oga, be grateful that u 're among the few that can afford it
My security guy told me the other day that's been up to 2yrs he drank tea last,not because he doesn't like tea but cox of the expenses involved in it.
Is it only bread,check price of bag of cement on the 15th January nd today,iron rods,paint of garri,rice,beans,everything.
My prayers for this country is that God pls give me money to spend cox I have stopped calculating how much I spend in a week cox it will make u think u 're wasteful while u 're not

6 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by money121(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12
Creditalerts:
U voted apc right?

Cry me a lagoon

U never see anything

Renewed shege banza
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Caaz: 8:06pm On Feb 12
I bought a bag of rice 77k this morning.
I do most of my shopping at the mall ...

It's crazy

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by nedekid: 8:06pm On Feb 12
Melagros:

Hell NO!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by femi4: 8:08pm On Feb 12
Melagros:

Thank you very much

Afcon don end, welcome back to reality

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Pat081: 8:09pm On Feb 12
successmatters:
lol, what is your own about the person na you get the person, smile 😁

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Akagbe(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12
COMRADES, Please tell us is this not sachet tea

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Dbarrzx: 8:09pm On Feb 12
1,500/

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by abikason(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12
Wow, una still dy buy bread cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe / Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon / Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.