Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) (37023 Views)

Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Emeka71(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13
successmatters:
From your story, you went to see someone off early in the morning, who is she?
smileyHis babe.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Fantazy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13
Melagros:
High cost of living in Nigeria, honestly, I don't know where we're heading to

This morning, when I saw-off a visitor, on my way back I entered a supermarket to get a loaf of bread, and I had only 2k cash with me, I didn't come out with my atm card

When I went to make payment, then the attendant said; 'oga the bread don add money ooh' shockingly, I asked! How much? She said 1,700. Then I said, but I bought it here three days ago 1,500, she said yes, the price don go up again. Then I said 'no wahala take your money, anyhow we go survive am'

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, unless in an usual situation, a day doesn't pass me by without taking at least a cup of tea/ coffee, and this loaf of bread called 'jumbo' before 2015, I could remember I used to buy it 350 Naira

COMRADES, Please tell us how much does it cost in your area, city or state. I could remember vividly as at January 2024 the price of the aforementioned item was 1,200, and I don't how much it will cost before the end of the year

Another wahala, there's beans scarcity in my area, what's happening actually I don't know
Thank you very much

The one that pains me the most is garri. I now have to withdraw my life savings before I can buy garri.
Why is all these happening cry cry

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by iLegendd(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13
maestro299:
They will tell you 'Give birth, God will train them'. Like WTFH!!!!
Pastors' best format. The main aim is for more offering in Church so he can become richer. A poor man that comes to Church regularly with his 8 children will surely find a way to give them at least 100 Naira each for offering. The pastor will tell him or he'll feel if he doesn't, God won't bless his family.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Dybala11(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13
ogashman:
If u can't afford bread pls buy biscuits.

Let's stop washing our dirty linen in the public.

Cost of living is the cheapest in Nigeria compared to other countries undecided
And you think that the minimum wage is 20 dollars per month in those countries too?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Smithwilliams826: 10:15pm On Feb 13
Has someone asked "Why is cost of living trying to kill the living?"
I laugh

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Melagros(m): 11:36pm On Feb 13
Emeka71:
smileyHis babe.
You saw her? grin
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Elsueno: 11:39am On Feb 14
Yampotatocarrot:

Thanks for this, I appreciate. But if I may, you said, "put in a fridge". Won't it get spoilt in a fridge?

But if you mean a freezer, will I need to microwave it when I want to eat it?

Yes, in a freezer, put it on the white basket thingy( I put stuff like eggs, veggies or anything I want to stay fresh & not get frozen)

Yeah.....You can microwave if u want grin
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:51am On Feb 14
Elsueno:

Yes, in a freezer, put it on the white basket thingy( I put stuff like eggs, veggies or anything I want to stay fresh & not get frozen)

Yeah.....You can microwave if u want grin

Thanks, I appreciate
Re: How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) by bummyla(m): 11:19pm On Feb 14
N1,300 for family size. N250 dey N300 dey but they no get muscle! Na so so air full inside them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe / Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon / Some Bad Cooking Habits Women Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.