Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Have Gotten The Solution For Condom Outrageous And Ever Increasing Price. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Gotten The Solution For Condom Outrageous And Ever Increasing Price. (706 Views)

Girlfriend Ask For Condom / Outrageous And Crazy Woman Spreading HIV Infects Over 4500 Men / The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Gotten The Solution For Condom Outrageous And Ever Increasing Price. by Alhajikd: 5:13pm On Feb 12
As condom is now very expensive, this is how to maintain the one that you have already used.

After you don vommit your brain out, carefully remove it from your JohnThomas and take it straight to the bathroom and wash it off with cold water and some detergent. It will help in killing any GONORRHEA, HIV or any STD in the condom. And you are good to go for the second round. This is my little research and it has been working for me ever since.
Re: I Have Gotten The Solution For Condom Outrageous And Ever Increasing Price. by Pussyisgud: 9:17pm On Feb 12
Use bleach too, werey

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should I Say Yes To A Nairalander? / Cheapest, Very Good Hotel In Any Okay Location In Lagos / Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.