Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help (3387 Views)

MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) / The Shocking Thing That Happened While I Was Masturbating / I Need Help Recharging My Solar Prepaid Meter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by theredaddy: 8:53am On Feb 13
MrOposter:

So I'll be going through the hassle of involving the police and going to court when I fully know that it's an arangee between my thieving brother and I? Make una dey reason abeg

Bro don't get emotional cheesy, i am not accusing you of anything but kindly note when it comes to police and litigation matters nothing is ruled out, all parties involved are suspect

I am only opening you to angles you don't want to see,...what if the defendant argue that you conspired with your lil bro nko ..

how will you exenorate yourself logically before the judge without your lil bro present, remember you asked for advice

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by Ensa777(f): 9:01am On Feb 13
R
Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by opebajo11: 9:02am On Feb 13
MrOposter:
Thank you for your input. For clarity sake, my brother who commited the crime broke into my house and took the items away. He didn't enter the room with any key.

Bro, you have done the right thing. Please guide your reasoning with care and do whatever it takes not to loose your sanity because all the comments wey I Dey see so. Lol many don loose touch with reality.

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by SUPERPACK: 9:12am On Feb 13
MrOposter:
the buyer knows me as the owner and as a buyer I think you should also do your due diligence before accepting to pay for anything and moreover he hasn't finished paying for the Solar he paid 135,000 (PS3 console and 35k cash) and still have a balance of 115,000 to pay. He should have called me and made findings from me before accepting to pay that ridiculous amount
For a set up currently valued at 600k.
No one is arguing if you are right to claim your property oh, it remains yours. But I was only looking at it if the buyer was defrauded in this case.

But since this panel is not fully sold I am pleading you negotiate for loss sharing. Like you give them half the initial cost they paid your brother and then they bear the remaining half loss.

I am only advocating this because I can't tell what this people might result to to recover the money from your brother, they could also torture him to get their money this might lead to death too.

No matter what happens a brother still remains a brother, but keep him at arms length.

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by NoToPile: 9:54am On Feb 13
Hmmm, interesting thread.

You better look for your brother that is a thief.

Even the neighbor buyer was defrauded too, all of you are neighbour's now so it's not like they don't know him and you don't know them.

I blame Naija police though, your brother should have been produced but because those ones too want to chop from all the parties involved they will do nonsense. Now a mother is locked up.

You are now asking question if you did the right thing. If you are so sure why are you asking.

Your judgement was and is still poor.

So all of you will still be living as neighbour's after this matter abi. You better watch your back.

Matter that should have been settled internally. Simple conflict resolution they don't have everything na gragra.
Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by tuzle(m): 10:12am On Feb 13
Tallesty1:
Let's say you bought a car, then it got stolen, and you luckily see someone using it. You confront the person, and in their defense, they claim they bought it from someone else. You still have all your papers intact. Will you have them arrested, or will you wait until they provide the person that sold it to them?

One thing I learned from this thread is that there are a lot of thieves on nairaland.
what of if it happens that it is my brother that sold the car to them? That is the point I am bringing in here. This is not a random stranger who stole the thing but someone related to u by blood and u are claiming he has disappeared.
Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by Pussyisgud: 10:37am On Feb 13
MrOposter:
Lol. E sure me say na you be the guy wey buy the property. See you in court tomorrow with your thieving enabling family.. Ezzzi.

Where is your thieving brother, oh i know what you did, you went and connived with your thieving brother now on the run to set up this innocent family because of your hate, but don't worry by God's grace justice will prevail and you shall be shamed, you shall be shamed insha allah.
I ga eji nkita nu mmiri.
Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by Mrtaye: 10:47am On Feb 13
MrOposter:
Did I ask him to burgle my home and steal my stuff? I should leave them because my brother is the thief? You wey wan buy something, you no suppose do due diligence?the right thing to do is to retrieve my solar system from them and anything wey dem wan do to my brother when they see him is up to them.
If na aboki scrap dealers he sell am to nko or people far away
Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by ceeceeuwa: 2:37pm On Feb 13
tnerro1:
Give them their money back and collect ur stuff, if you collect ur stuff without paying them back, then anything that ur brother see, make him take am. Cause if na me, I go bleed the bastard when I catch am
Why should he give them their money? Did they pay to him? They should look for his brother and collect their money from him. Next time, before they make purchase of any item they will do their due diligence.
Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by ceeceeuwa: 2:39pm On Feb 13
Tallesty1:
Let's say you bought a car, then it got stolen, and you luckily see someone using it. You confront the person, and in their defense, they claim they bought it from someone else. You still have all your papers intact. Will you have them arrested, or will you wait until they provide the person that sold it to them?

One thing I learned from this thread is that there are a lot of thieves on nairaland.
And they are supporting stealing with their full chest. Sad!
Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by hypernikao(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13
Interpreting it like this is kinda one-sided... See the way other people on this thread are already changing the narrative to make it seem as though it's a family business ( to sell things and act as though it is stolen so you can retrieve it without paying the buyers )

Yes, they bought it without receipt, but does that make it a stolen item if the person selling it is related to the owner... Also, there was no theft reported on the property, and the seller is a known associate of the owner (brother) who is claiming the solar was stolen.

These are just different perspectives that might be considered in the court of law and you will probably spend more than the amount needed to reclaim your property from the buyers before the case is settled.

I'd advise that you settle this out of the court. Look for your brother! This is Nigeria, a lot of things don't work as they should.

MrOposter:
Did I ask him to burgle my home and steal my stuff? I should leave them because my brother is the thief? You wey wan buy something, you no suppose do due diligence?the right thing to do is to retrieve my solar system from them and anything wey dem wan do to my brother when they see him is up to them.
Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by Mcslize: 4:04pm On Feb 13
MrOposter:
E be like say una no dey read well again. Where in the original post that i said that it was my brother who I gave they key stole the solar system? Make una dey try open eyes read post before commenting. I have two brothers and it was the youngest that burgled my home not my immediate bro. Try dey read well next time

My bad! Sorry for the misinterpretation. But just try and settle amicably with the buyer.
Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by seanery: 11:17pm On Feb 13
Dem go set up and kill ds op las las if care is not taken.
U put person mother in prison.

Just dey wait death.

ceeceeuwa:

Why should he give them their money? Did they pay to him? They should look for his brother and collect their money from him. Next time, before they make purchase of any item they will do their due diligence.
Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by seanery: 11:22pm On Feb 13
Op wey dem go plan for kill las las.

U put person mother for prison

Do u know d grievance in doing such

Just dey watch ur back.

Life na jeje.

Those neighbor no fit tk am likely.

... Had similar issue, but i backstepped when people advice i should drop d case

Mcslize:

My bad! Sorry for the misinterpretation. But just try and settle amicably with the buyer.
Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by seanery: 11:28pm On Feb 13
Op wey dem go attack for road one day beat hin life throwey.

Of all, dont deal with people's mother.
U really cross the line.

Juliearth:
MrOposter

First things first, hiding your key outside of your home is totally wrong. Desist from such act.

Secondly, please release that woman from custody. The person who should be held in custody is your brother. That family is also a victim of your brother's heinous act. They deserve a full refund of what they paid and even an apology.

You should be able to retrieve all the items, but you should also be ready to refund all they expended in buying the stolen item. Be prepared to shoulder that cost since your brother is at large.

All the best!
Re: The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help by MrOposter: 7:49am On Feb 14
seanery:
Op wey dem go attack for road one day beat hin life throwey.

Of all, dont deal with people's mother.
U really cross the line.

you dey craze. No be my bro friend nahim buy the solar system? Why him mama say na she? Him mama dey play PS3? Na him mama know why she no want make her son near the police station. Why I dey even explain give you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Took A Loan From Fairmoney / . / On What Date Did You Disvirgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.