Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) (7792 Views)

Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) / Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) / Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by LegendHero(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14
JulianBond007:
thanks dear. I appreciate

You suppose don see am
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by JulianBond007: 8:43pm On Feb 14
LegendHero:

You suppose don see am
just did now. Thanks Askari. I appreciate you. 🥰🥰🥰

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by LegendHero(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14
JulianBond007:
just did now. Thanks Askari. I appreciate you. 🥰🥰🥰

🙏

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Jeyun: 8:56pm On Feb 14
LegendHero:
Lol they should have trolled Nigeria with Anambra.

Since Peter Obi governed Anambra for 8 years, he should have used that as an example of the scam he is selling to Nigeria.

I heard Anambra has the highest company, best road, best infrastructure, best economy, 24/7 power supply, and free internet all courtesy of Agulu fraud Obi.
like anambra got it own grid and disco separate from Nigeria? Him and ngige built the roads we enjoy before obiano came in

He left with surplus in state account,
Infact that is his only qualifications why he was considered for the job as a president.

Indeed it is a very rear character of a typical Nigeria politician. They will rather put the state into debt and leave.

He left and never got involved in Anambra politics on like your lord and personal savior of Lagos.

Indeed Nigeria almost got it.
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Jeyun: 9:00pm On Feb 14
AfonjaScud:

Trash !
Wise Nigerians knew better and dodged the bullet.
and landed in a missile abi?
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Jeyun: 9:13pm On Feb 14
LegendHero:
Lol they should have trolled Nigeria with Anambra.

Since Peter Obi governed Anambra for 8 years, he should have used that as an example of the scam he is selling to Nigeria.

I heard Anambra has the highest company, best road, best infrastructure, best economy, 24/7 power supply, and free internet all courtesy of Agulu fraud Obi.
legend legend my big brother from the other side.

If we fight we go settle life no pass like that.

Nigeria must better I dey enjoy your god's for nairaland sha, even though sey me and you no dey too gree sha i hope you dey enjoy your val?

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by LegendHero(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14
Jeyun:
like anambra got it own grid and disco separate from Nigeria? Him and ngige built the roads we enjoy before obiano came in

He left with surplus in state account,
Infact that is his only qualifications why he was considered for the job as a president.

Indeed it is a very rear character of a typical Nigeria politician. They will rather put the state into debt and leave.

He left and never got involved in Anambra politics on like your lord and personal savior of Lagos.

Indeed Nigeria almost got it.

The bolded is exactly why Obi is a failed governor.

If he had left surplus after embarking on infrastructural projects and other developmental project now, we will be happy.

But this guy did nothing, he just keep saving Anambra money in his Fidelity bank and other banks yielding profit for him, and then started campaigning about leaving money.

Did he built up Anambra roads, gave infrastructure, build standard hospitals, set up farm clusters, facilitated massive industries, improved the GDP and general economic output? What is the benefit of the few billions he left to Anambra people when Obiano just embezzled it?

Ask yourself, where is the money he left? Did Obiano not say it’s all a lie?

It’s like make Sanwoolu no build light rail, make he dey save the money. Won’t next generations lagosians curse him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by blacknp(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14
JulianBond007:
Ghana Cedis has more value than Nigerian Naira.
They can boast of 24hrs interrupted electricity while Nigeria cannot.
What more can I say?
Na visa free to GH, you no move go Ghana if you believe your nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by koxyz: 10:47pm On Feb 14
LegendHero:

Seen. I am not sure I have access to my email again but I have seen the moniker. If 10k no too small, paste a/c and I'll do it.

You can delete the a/c back as soon as you paste
GOD is the helper
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by doffman: 10:00am On Feb 15
TheGoodJoe:

Peter Obi is not.like other politicians. How many Governors leave office without a plot of land and is not collecting pension? Only Peter Obi. He is different.

Then why Anambra he governed not be like small dubai in Nigeria during his time .

Let us not disturbing ourselves . All of them are the same .

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Ikinternational: 2:23pm On Feb 15
LegendHero:

I don’t need it back. You can just give anyone on Nairaland you want.

If you’re game, we can both do 50k monthly to people on here and we can always nominate anyone as we want.

If that seems too much, we can do any amount at least monthly on a normal help level.

The amount is pittance.
I just don't love anybody here like that

I meant you picking somebody. Surely there's someone here you get along with or you like.... tell them to tag me with their account info
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Ikinternational: 2:25pm On Feb 15
I have 10k available for whomever posts their account info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by yommen: 5:07pm On Feb 15
Malroux:
Nigeria missed a great opportunity.

The way Anambrarians got the opportunity way back. But what did the opportunity do to them?
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by yommen: 5:13pm On Feb 15
Prigidypogodo:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Remi na ashawo
Shetima na terrorist
Fashola is a tout
sanwo olu is a criminal drug sniffing bastard
Gbaja na scammer
Bayo is a fool
Ajuri ngalielie is a fraudster
Keyamo na pig
Wike is a drunk

God bless SE, SS,SW,MB,N
thunder scatter Apc

You mentioned Governors of Lagos both past and present. The Anambra records by Peter Obi can't even stand any of these people you mentioned. All you do is call them names but cannot even tell us how your pretender Peter Obi is better.
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:15pm On Feb 15
yommen:

You mentioned Governors of Lagos both past and present. The Anambra records by Peter Obi can't even stand any of these people you mentioned. All you do is call them names but cannot even tell us how your pretender Peter Obi is better.
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by yommen: 5:18pm On Feb 15
just4fun:

Can you shot da Bleep up for once and reason with ur brain n not ur anus ?

Even outsiders know beta Dan ur squared empty head !!!!

Which outsiders? And what exactly do Ghanaians know more about Nigerians than Nigeria. By the way, didn't Soludo come out to say there is nothing left to show for Peter Obi's 8 year rule in Anambra. Or do common Ghanians know better than Soludo?

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Jeyun: 9:03pm On Feb 15
LegendHero:

The bolded is exactly why Obi is a failed governor.

If he had left surplus after embarking on infrastructural projects and other developmental project now, we will be happy.

But this guy did nothing, he just keep saving Anambra money in his Fidelity bank and other banks yielding profit for him, and then started campaigning about leaving money.

Did he built up Anambra roads, gave infrastructure, build standard hospitals, set up farm clusters, facilitated massive industries, improved the GDP and general economic output? What is the benefit of the few billions he left to Anambra people when Obiano just embezzled it?

Ask yourself, where is the money he left? Did Obiano not say it’s all a lie?

It’s like make Sanwoolu no build light rail, make he dey save the money. Won’t next generations lagosians curse him?
were you in Anambra during obi tenure? You speak like those Google is your friend group.

You need to step out of your comfort zone. You should too ignorant of anambra with this comment
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by LegendHero(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15
Jeyun:
were you in Anambra during obi tenure? You speak like those Google is your friend group.

You need to step out of your comfort zone. You should too ignorant of anambra with this comment

Are you in USA before you can talk about the development there?

If I have to travel to Anambra to witness the development in this age of internet and info, then that shows peter Obi is a failed governor.

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by TikiManner: 10:45am On Apr 10
Ikinternational:
I have 10k available for whomever posts their account info
Good morning Sir please has anybody claimed this? Cause Ive not seen anyone quote you with their info sir. Please if nobody has done so I please drop mine with faith sir.. thank you please.
opay 812511 7876
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by seunowa(f): 11:28am On Apr 10
JulianBond007:
Ghana Cedis has more value than Nigerian Naira.
They can boast of 24hrs interrupted electricity while Nigeria cannot.
What more can I say?
Who told you that Ghana cedis has more value Naira. You are becoming laughable grin..... illiterate peddling

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP / Greater Port Harcourt / Is This What Transformation Looks Like? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.