Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) (7785 Views)

Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) / Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) / Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by AfonjaScud: 9:20am On Feb 13
Prigidypogodo:
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin.

Hahahahahaha nice song 😃

Your pain will only multiply whilst those people remain unscathed and unmoved. The joke is on you.
Keep suffering.

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:29am On Feb 13
AfonjaScud:

Your pain will only multiply whilst those people remain unscathed and unmoved. The joke is on you.
Keep suffering.
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Shikini: 10:00am On Feb 13
Funny but true

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Ekeneegwu(m): 11:32am On Feb 13
JulianBond007:
Ghana Cedis has more value than Nigerian Naira.
They can boast of 24hrs interrupted electricity while Nigeria cannot.
What more can I say?

Well said … Nigerians should take a cue from this…

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Mrtaye: 1:33pm On Feb 13
AfonjaScud:

Trash !
Wise Nigerians knew better and dodged the bullet.
Which bullet...you mean the hardship

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Mrtaye: 1:37pm On Feb 13
DamnnNiggarr:

shocked

Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 😂😂😂
Dodged a bullet for a RPG
Walahi is dodging a bullet not better than an RPG 🤣😂
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Ikinternational: 2:04pm On Feb 13
LegendHero:

Paste acct

I require 10k minimum from well wishers
Don't embarrass yourself
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Elzazzi: 2:06pm On Feb 13
just4fun:

Can you shot da Bleep up for once and reason with ur brain n not ur anus ?

Even outsiders know beta Dan ur squared empty head !!!!

You are wasting your time replying the chief resident zombie on this forum. He is irredeemable lol

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by LegendHero(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13
Ikinternational:

I require 10k minimum from well wishers
Don't embarrass yourself

Which one of the two? Zenith or UBA.
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Bayajjidda: 4:02pm On Feb 13
AfonjaScud:

Trash !
Wise Nigerians knew better and dodged the bullet.

Little wonder they and their kinsmen are now languishing in hunger and starvation

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Ikinternational: 4:33pm On Feb 13
LegendHero:

Which one of the two? Zenith or UBA.

Either one but zenith is okay
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Solsix(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13
LegendHero:
Lol they should have trolled Nigeria with Anambra.

Since Peter Obi governed Anambra for 8 years, he should have used that as an example of the scam he is selling to Nigeria.

I heard Anambra has the highest company, best road, best infrastructure, best economy, 24/7 power supply, and free internet all courtesy of Agulu fraud Obi.
Dollar is above #1500 and Peter obi is your problem. I spit

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13
Edoreborn:
Na real almost,, apocalypse..Great movie

The title is APOCALYPTO.

1 Like

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by LegendHero(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13
Ikinternational:

Either one but zenith is okay

Sent. Check your Zenith and let me know if you see that.
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by doffman: 6:13pm On Feb 13
LegendHero:
Lol they should have trolled Nigeria with Anambra.

Since Peter Obi governed Anambra for 8 years, he should have used that as an example of the scam he is selling to Nigeria.

I heard Anambra has the highest company, best road, best infrastructure, best economy, 24/7 power supply, and free internet all courtesy of Agulu fraud Obi.

I wonder oo.

Obi is like other politicians . I can never trust them . They are all the same .
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Ikinternational: 6:13pm On Feb 13
LegendHero:

Sent. Check your Zenith and let me know if you see that.

The account is not mine. Tho I know the owner

Post your receipt. And I'll play it forward with another nairalander
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Af0nja: 6:25pm On Feb 13
Abobi I no want hear shooting bird em mama fly away.

I no want hear shooting bird em mama fly away eeeh
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by LegendHero(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13
Ikinternational:

I did not send it with my name tho if that’s what you’re tryna catch. One of my peeps sent that.

You can get pay it forward.

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by LegendHero(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13
Solsix:

Dollar is above #1500 and Peter obi is your problem. I spit

Dollar rising don’t affect me. Infact when it rise, it pays me.

Peter Obi is not my problem, but it is my right to say I don’t want him. That you guys don’t understand how democracy work call for concern.

2 Likes

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by LegendHero(m): 12:43am On Feb 14
Ikinternational:

When are you playing it forward?
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by abobote: 1:02am On Feb 14
mariahAngel:
Ghana always look forward to the opportunity when they get noticed talking about Nigeria.

Aside talking about Nigeria, what is Ghana known for?
What gives them relevance?
Ghana is the most peaceful country in West Africa

2 Likes

Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Ikinternational: 2:47pm On Feb 14
LegendHero:

You missed the post your receipt part 🤔
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by Ikinternational: 6:43pm On Feb 14
LegendHero:

My apologies, I didn't see the post

Send an account number or nominate someone from here to get the 10k
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by LegendHero(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14
Ikinternational:

My apologies, I didn't see the post

Send an account number or nominate someone from here to get the 10k

I don’t need it back. You can just give anyone on Nairaland you want.

If you’re game, we can both do 50k monthly to people on here and we can always nominate anyone as we want.

If that seems too much, we can do any amount at least monthly on a normal help level.
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by JulianBond007: 8:11pm On Feb 14
LegendHero:

Paste acct
Askari LegendHero, are you crediting accounts? I'm available for valentine gift. Na me o!! Under ban as I speak. Welcome back kiss kiss
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by LegendHero(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14
JulianBond007:
Askari LegendHero, are you crediting accounts? I'm available for valentine gift. Na me o!! Under ban as I speak. Welcome back kiss kiss

Na only one person fit call me Askari. You're same person? If yes, mention the first letter of your banned moniker.
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by JulianBond007: 8:19pm On Feb 14
LegendHero:

Na only one person fit call me Askari. You're same person? If yes, mention the first letter of your banned moniker.
it's me B Was banned for one month. One idiot was insulting me and I replied back. Na so dem ban me. 😭😭😭.
Sent you a DM with my original moniker for proof
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by LegendHero(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14
JulianBond007:
it's me B Was banned for one month. One idiot was insulting me and I replied back. Na so dem ban me. 😭😭😭.
Sent you a DM with my original moniker for proof

Seen. I am not sure I have access to my email again but I have seen the moniker. If 10k no too small, paste a/c and I'll do it.

You can delete the a/c back as soon as you paste
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by JulianBond007: 8:34pm On Feb 14
LegendHero:

Seen. I am not sure I have access to my email again but I have seen the moniker. If 10k no too small, paste a/c and I'll do it.

You can delete the a/c back as soon as you paste
thanks dear. I appreciate
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by LegendHero(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14
JulianBond007:
seen. You can delete
Re: Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14
doffman:

I wonder oo.

Obi is like other politicians . I can never trust them . They are all the same .

Peter Obi is not.like other politicians. How many Governors leave office without a plot of land and is not collecting pension? Only Peter Obi. He is different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rumor About BRT Bus Falling In Lagoon Was False / Court Frees Ndume From Terrorism Charges / Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.