Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. (57110 Views)

The Dinner I Prepared With N3800. / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Zonefree(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16
chiiraq802:
I no like veggies and rice but the neatness of this Chaw catch my Eyerine.
Where's the neatness undecided

4 Likes

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by PandoraObi: 9:19pm On Feb 16
ok
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Anguldi(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16
tongue
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 9:20pm On Feb 16
Thanks nlfpmod kiss

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by chiiraq802(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16
Zonefree:

na your neatness. lol

2 Likes

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Streetmovement(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I dey like rice with vegetable sauce
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Whytelyon(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16
Zonefree:

Cook your own neatness make we see am biko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Melonsmasher: 9:24pm On Feb 16
grin
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Mightysomadina88: 9:27pm On Feb 16
Caaz:

Yes,you can.
you will make a good wife
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Wiseman2y(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16
We told them not to vote drug baron as a president they were shouting it is their turn. To all those fans of apc , how market? You eye don clear now. Don't worry make sure you vote for him for second time ooo. U never see anything. You go soon wise up.

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Mandela27: 9:29pm On Feb 16
PinkNature:
Make I use 2k prepare one sitting meal. I dey craze?
I go use that 2k use do small soup with 500 meat only
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 9:30pm On Feb 16
Mightysomadina88:
you will make a good wife
I m already.
Thanks
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by blowjohn(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16
U not use the pepper again abi the vegetables swallow am? Co it looks all dark green.

By the way, u for buy small tomatoes to give the veges some color.

And why purchase so much fish and ponmo jia to make sauce for rice?

Lastly, u no fit lie to me say all those ingredients na 2k. Even the fish alone na 1k each.

3 Likes

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Mightysomadina88: 9:36pm On Feb 16
Caaz:

I m already.
Thanks
you are highly welcome dear
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 9:36pm On Feb 16
blowjohn:
U not use the pepper again abi the vegetables swallow am? Co it looks all dark green.

By the way, u for buy small tomatoes to give the veges some color.

And why purchase so much fish and ponmo jia to make sauce for rice?

Lastly, u no fit lie to me say all those ingredients na 2k. Even the fish alone na 1k each.
That's how we love our veggies sauce.

I used some bell pepper,we don't like pepper in our house,else dem go just abandon the meal.

The smoked catfish was 1300
Panla 500
Ponmo 200.

I have the rest ingredients at home.

2 Likes

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Ulogwe1: 9:39pm On Feb 16
Why will a grow-up be lying in broad day light.

Let's take the break down;
A cup of rice #300
Vegetables #300
That fish is not less than #600
Red oil not less than #300
Cow skin not aka kpomo #500
Onion #50

To prepare that food in that plate you need at least 3k

2 Likes

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by ppogba: 9:41pm On Feb 16
Caaz:
The final product

That amount is just about 1 dollar and 30 cent

I doubt if you can have this food for that amount in US.

Most especially since we are fixated on attaching everything to the dollar now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 9:44pm On Feb 16
Ulogwe1:

A cup of rice #300
Vegetables #300
Onion #50

Stop displaying your ignorance and quit getting ahead of yourself.

Not everyone buys stuffs in cups.
I have the rest ingredients at home I clearly stated it up there.

The only things I bought for the meal were the catfish,panla fish n ponmo...abii you wan make I lie?

I grow vegetables in my compound.
I m a chef so I buy foodstuffs in bulk.

Thanks
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Mightysomadina88: 9:46pm On Feb 16
Ulogwe1:

A cup of rice #300
Vegetables #300
Onion #50 young man learn to read gently.she said she has rice at home.

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Thabothabo101: 9:46pm On Feb 16
Caaz:
The final product

You’re a fighter. Keep fighting. God speed.

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by femi4: 9:48pm On Feb 16
Caaz:
So I prepared this meal with the said amount.
Veggies sauce and rice.
I have rice at home ,it's a one sitting meal breakfast only.
Very dry, no stew
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Mightysomadina88: 9:49pm On Feb 16
Ulogwe1:

A cup of rice #300
Vegetables #300
Onion #50 young man learn to read gently,she said she has rice at home

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Mightysomadina88: 9:50pm On Feb 16
Some people love it that way
femi4:
Very dry, no stew
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 9:50pm On Feb 16
femi4:
Very dry, no stew
I cooked it the way we loved it.

Thanks for dropping by femo
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 9:51pm On Feb 16
Jeromestark come see food.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Mightysomadina88: 9:52pm On Feb 16
Do you have problems with nigeria ladies.you criticize them always.
Zonefree:

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Mightysomadina88: 9:57pm On Feb 16
To be sincere the hardship is terrible.a friend asked me to sell his tecno spark 7 for 35k in benin.for over one week those willing to buy don't have that amount.may God help our president to get us out of this mess.

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Fashionista01(f): 9:57pm On Feb 16
With or without gas?
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 9:59pm On Feb 16
Fashionista01:
With or without gas?
cheesy
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by CaptainFM1: 9:59pm On Feb 16
Abeg is the vegetable still remain? I get garri here.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 10:00pm On Feb 16
CaptainFM1:
Abeg is the vegetable still remain? I get garri here.
E don finish.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by CaptainFM1: 10:01pm On Feb 16
femi4:
Very dry, no stew

Is the economy not dry at your side?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) / Man Escapes Being Crushed By An Angry Cow During Sallah / Man Finds Dead Rat In Grilled Full Chicken He Purchased...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.