Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. (57105 Views)

The Dinner I Prepared With N3800. / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by itsene: 6:05am On Feb 17
Haba all these should be less than 1000.
Shebi you be kidnapper.!
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Beey(f): 6:08am On Feb 17
Caaz:
I love cooking.
Smoked catfish n dried panla
What kind of fish is this? God forbid! This one no fit enter my mouth. Looks like a snake. I’ll pass.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by femi4: 6:48am On Feb 17
TreasureJunky:
For Yoruba people, it's not ugwu leave, it is ugu leave. Please Stop spoiling the name of that vegetable
Same way you people turn

Boli to Bole
Aso ebi to Asebi
Egunsi to Egusi
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by EEIA: 7:11am On Feb 17
Zonefree:

Where's the neatness undecided
That food looks only second to what Ahnie would cook.

to me, it is took 2nd position looking like puke. cool

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by EEIA: 7:13am On Feb 17
Caaz:

That's how we love our veggies sauce.

I used some bell pepper,we don't like pepper in our house,else dem go just abandon the meal.

The smoked catfish was 1300
Panla 500
Ponmo 200.

I have the rest ingredients at home.
where you see that quantity of kpomo buy 200?

you threaten the butcher?
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by EEIA: 7:16am On Feb 17
Ulogwe1:
Why will a grow-up be lying in broad day light.

Let's take the break down;
A cup of rice #300
Vegetables #300
That fish is not less than #600
Red oil not less than #300
Cow skin not aka kpomo #500
Onion #50

To prepare that food in that plate you need at least 3k
maybe he has veggies grown in his backyard and already has parboiled shege banza rice he got during the last election left at home.

don’t be too quick to conclude. grin
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by EEIA: 7:17am On Feb 17
Caaz:

Stop displaying your ignorance and quit getting ahead of yourself.

Not everyone buys stuffs in cups.
I have the rest ingredients at home I clearly stated it up there.

The only things I bought for the meal were the catfish,panla fish n ponmo...abii you wan make I lie?

I grow vegetables in my compound.
I m a chef so I buy foodstuffs in bulk.

Thanks

I said it grin
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Zonefree(m): 7:39am On Feb 17
EEIA:

That food looks only second to what Ahnie would cook.

to me, it is took 2nd position looking like puke. cool
She's the one. Asaba Halle Berry!

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by EEIA: 7:41am On Feb 17
Zonefree:

She's the one.

Damn!.. so Ahnie is now caaz !!

her signature is always everywhere grin

puke looking food that must always have fish inside. grin

3 Likes

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by severee(m): 7:48am On Feb 17
Caaz:
So I prepared this meal with the said amount.
Veggies sauce and rice.
I have rice at home ,it's a one sitting meal breakfast only.
grin look at my dinner in this economy

Clap for me

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by severee(m): 7:50am On Feb 17
Caaz:

I grow vegetables in my compound.
I m a chef so I buy foodstuffs in bulk.

Thanks
You be chef and you made THAT?!!!
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Jozibrainz100: 7:51am On Feb 17
Where are the APC supporters....?

They can't even come here to defend their party again.
Or may be they don't even have data to login.

I will saying this; As long as we have more brainwashed people casting votes than the sensible ones....The country will keep nosediving like an aeroplane heading for a crash.

APC supporters are the most useless people in Nigeria.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Nchenches: 8:06am On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Swear say dem never use this kind tomato/pepper cook for your cubicle... Yeye dey smell.

You refused the message but went for the head of the messenger.
Nigeria's climate and vast arable lands should have guaranteed every Nigerian the use of fresh, plum and shiny tomatoes and peppers for food; not these dead ones which Oyibo in harsh climates go don throwaway.
But inept political leadership or impracticable one Nigeria denied Nigerians what they should have had in fresh abundance. There are Nigerian groups who love to opt out of Nigeria for new sovereign country but wickedness from others won't allow them.

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:12am On Feb 17
Nchenches:

You refused the message but went for the head of the messenger.
Nigeria's climate and vast arable lands should have guaranteed every Nigerian the use of fresh, plum and shiny tomatoes and peppers for food; not these dead ones which Oyibo in harsh climates go don throwaway.
But inept political leadership or impracticable one Nigeria denied Nigerians what they should have had in fresh abundance. There are Nigerian groups who love to opt out of Nigeria for new sovereign country but wickedness from others won't allow them.
Which oyibo land you visit where you see them throw away this kind tomatoes? grin E be like you never enter TESCO before grin
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by thatigboman: 8:13am On Feb 17
Caaz:

That's how we love our veggies sauce.

I used some bell pepper,we don't like pepper in our house,else dem go just abandon the meal.

The smoked catfish was 1300
Panla 500
Ponmo 200.

I have the rest ingredients at home.
then the cost is more than N2000. U should have added the cost of other items u had at home.

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by thatigboman: 8:15am On Feb 17
Ulogwe1:
Why will a grow-up be lying in broad day light.

Let's take the break down;
A cup of rice #300
Vegetables #300
That fish is not less than #600
Red oil not less than #300
Cow skin not aka kpomo #500
Onion #50

To prepare that food in that plate you need at least 3k
the 2k was just the cost of the meat and fish. She didn't add the cost of other ingredients, which is misleading

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by thatigboman: 8:19am On Feb 17
mceze:

Read and comprehend. She said minus the rice. Meaning she has rice already.
she should have said "see the meat and fish I bought for N2000", else she should have accounted for everything let's know the actual amount of preparing the meal

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Ulogwe1: 8:22am On Feb 17
thatigboman:
the 2k was just the cost of the meat and fish. She didn't add the cost of other ingredients, which is misleading

They should not mislead people.

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by thatigboman: 8:25am On Feb 17
Conner44:

You're a giant liar. N2K CANNOT COOK WHAT IM SEEING IN THIS PLATE.

Even if you have over half the ingredients at home already then why lie that's its only 2k you used in cooking the food? You're a very manipulative woman.

So you are trying to say food is cheap in nigeria today or what? Are you okay?

Never try this stunt again, next time calculate the all the ingredients together.

Tomorrow if I go out and buy only red oil N50 and cook rice with all the rest of the ingredients at home you'd now expect me to come here and open thread of my N50 plate of complete rice and stew abi?

You just make me vex this night. NEVER TRY THIS STUNT AGAIN angry
u are 100% on point. She only bought fish and meat for 2k. Even if u grow veggies at home, cost it, cost the red oil, rice, seasoning cube, onions etc and get the exact cost of preparing the meal.

2 Likes

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by thatigboman: 8:35am On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:
The legion of illiterates on NL is staggering. Without reading to comprehend these headless-chickens will argue and foam from the mouth, OP say the 2k only covered ponmo,fish,pepper,oil & seasoning which is very possible so i don't understand the name calling and arguments.
the 2k was just the fish and meat only. So, the Title should have been 'see the meat and fish I bought for N2000'

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Nchenches: 8:36am On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Which oyibo land you visit where you see them throw away this kind tomatoes? grin Et be like you never enter TESCO before grin

I can swear you never enter TESCO shop before. TESCO doesn't not sell rotten tomatoes and peppers.

Abi you talk about another TESCO in Nigeria? There is a mammy kiosk near my house at Owerri. The owner wrote TESCO as name of the shop.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:37am On Feb 17
thatigboman:
the 2k was just the fish and meat only. So, the Title should have been 'see the meat and fish I bought for N2000'
Stop reading only headlines to rush and comment, read the post. cheesy
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:39am On Feb 17
Nchenches:

I can swear you never enter TESCO shop before. TESCO doesn't not sell rotten tomatoes and peppers.

Abi you talk about another TESCO in Nigeria? There is a mammy kiosk near my house at Owerri. The owner wrote TESCO as name of the shop.
grin grin grin I schooled in Dockyards, East - London you idiot so i have been to several TESCO stores unlike you.
Just mention the oyibo land you visited and saw them throwing away tomatoes na.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Nchenches: 8:46am On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

grin grin grin I schooled in Dockyards, East - London

you idiot

so i have been to several TESCO stores unlike you.
Just mention the oyibo land you visited and saw them throwing away tomatoes na.

Bye because of the bolded abuse.
You abuse online. And you claim you schooled in East London. If I wish you worse rotten tomatoes and peppers for food....
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by albert2512: 8:50am On Feb 17
Caaz:
I love cooking.
Smoked catfish n dried panla

How much be only this panla n catfish? undecided
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by uniquetechng: 8:53am On Feb 17
Agbegbaorogboye:
Op must be related to Linus Lineker

How can this meal be 2k in this era of tinubulation
Op said he/she has rice at home, read before commenting.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:53am On Feb 17
Nchenches:

Bye because of the bolded abuse.
You abuse online. And you claim you schooled in East London. If I wish you worse rotten tomatoes and peppers for food....
cheesy cheesy cheesy Enjoy your day oga rotten tomatoes.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:45am On Feb 17
uniquetechng:
Op said he/she has rice at home, read before commenting.
Another one
Kilode!!
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:47am On Feb 17
albert2512:

How much be only this panla n catfish? undecided
Someone who goes to the market at last!! This catfish alone is almost 2k at the cheapest.
Those vegetables will take over 500 naira in today's market.
Not to now mention the panla and red oil
A lot of folks here just eat free food from their parents
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by adanonso(f): 10:01am On Feb 17
[quote author=EmperorCaesar post=128438106]You'd only eat this twice with rice or three time with swallow

U try o

There are always many ways around this terrible economic situation, I might give this a try on friday just that fish for here in Anambra na same prcie with Diamond

Sure one tuna fish is 2k. And here in Nnewi, they don't sell sadine (shawa) you can see panla once in a while.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by uniquetechng: 10:05am On Feb 17
Agbegbaorogboye:

Another one
Kilode!!
Hahahahaha happy weekend
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by fx45(m): 11:12am On Feb 17
Caaz:

I catch this one,on his mandate we wan siddon,we don tire to stand.
On his mandate we must continue to stand until leg begin pain us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) / Man Escapes Being Crushed By An Angry Cow During Sallah / Man Finds Dead Rat In Grilled Full Chicken He Purchased...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.