Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. (57077 Views)

The Dinner I Prepared With N3800. / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 12:12pm On Feb 17
fx45:
On his mandate we must continue to stand until leg begin pain us.
cheesy cheesy
I nor get that strength to stand again.

Lolz
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 12:16pm On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Which oyibo land you visit where you see them throw away this kind tomatoes? grin E be like you never enter TESCO before grin

If only you can see the entity you re wasting your time arguing with,you'll surely apologize to your fingers.

Most of them are not worth your mentions
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by GbemiTrabaye01: 12:51pm On Feb 17
Yeah it’s going to be really terrible.

Wawelexy:

She's enjoying compared to what is about to befall the price of food in coming months...

APC do this one

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by thatigboman: 1:19pm On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Stop reading only headlines to rush and comment, read the post. cheesy
are u serious or joking?
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17
thatigboman:
are u serious or joking?
Both grin
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17
Caaz:

If only you can see the entity you re wasting your time arguing with,you'll surely apologize to your fingers.

Most of them are not worth your mentions
grin grin grin
Apologies to my fingers already.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 2:21pm On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

grin grin grin
Apologies to my fingers already.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Quebec91(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17
cheesy
iwriteall:
It won't be well with APC supporters
see what my brother is eating grin
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by shilz(f): 3:30pm On Feb 17
Beautiful but Isn’t all that seasoning too much?..for me tho cooking with dried catfish and green requires very little or no seasoning because they give taste to any meal they are added and gets more delicious by the day expecially the dried catfish.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 3:52pm On Feb 17
shilz:
Beautiful but Isn’t all that seasoning too much?..for me tho cooking with dried catfish and green requires very little or no seasoning because they give taste to any meal they are added and gets more delicious by the day expecially the dried catfish.
I only added just 2 cubes of Gino max and salt kawai.
I never used the kitchen glory seasoning.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by SouthySoil: 4:33pm On Feb 17
Sha give me food, hunger dey land...

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement.

No b who chop belle full dey take sexual enhancer😒😒😒
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 4:35pm On Feb 17
cheesy cheesy
SouthySoil:
Sha give me food, hunger dey land...

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement.

No b who chop belle full dey take sexual enhancer😒😒😒
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by sunsweet33: 7:21pm On Feb 17
EEIA:

maybe he has veggies grown in his backyard and already has parboiled shege banza rice he got during the last election left at home.

don’t be too quick to conclude. grin

If the vegetables were grown in the backyard it should be mentioned from the beginning…this stuff is not N2000 joor…clickbait title..

At least if the title has an amount of money, the post should expound on that rather than dashing peoples hopes.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Lovelyn451(f): 8:06pm On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

You forgot to add gully erosion...mumu.
u added gully erosion to your food??....Akwuya banza
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17
Lovelyn451:
u added gully erosion to your food??....Akwuya banza
I thought gully erosion is the name of a special fish in Anambra cheesy cheesy cheesy
Village Mgbeke!
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Lovelyn451(f): 8:12pm On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I thought gully erosion is the name of a special fish in Anambra cheesy cheesy cheesy
Village Mgbeke!
why won't u thought? After eating that rubbish u call food? Your brain don die finish....lagos Agbero....see u see hunger...akwuya
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17
Lovelyn451:
why won't u thought? After eating that rubbish u call food? Your brain don die finish....lagos Agbero....see u see hunger...akwuya
Lagos? Hunger? Anambra agbero, come meet me for Abuja make i use better food change your life cheesy
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by EEIA: 8:28pm On Feb 17
sunsweet33:

If the vegetables were grown in the backyard it should be mentioned from the beginning…this stuff is not N2000 joor…clickbait title..

At least if the title has an amount of money, the post should expound on that rather than dashing peoples hopes.
That’s true though.

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Melagros(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

So you know all the places where one can get cooking ingredients in Nigeria? Mumu, everything is not about APC propaganda you children of hate.
I'm too wise for any yoruba to fool me
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by rezzy: 10:43pm On Feb 17
Caaz:

Orezime Omo oni me eveh eware kpobi?

Oniovo e don tey o.
How the ekrus dem?

We are fine

How are you doing and the family.?

How is business going?

1 Like

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Lovelyn451(f): 11:23pm On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Lagos? Hunger? Anambra agbero, come meet me for Abuja make i use better food change your life cheesy
oh na Abuja sef....hehe,I no envy u at all, u are in a den....help yourself, u need it more
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:42am On Feb 18
Melagros:

I'm too wise for any yoruba to fool me
Me? Yoruba? cry cry cry
Just small play you begin insult me and my ancestors. I no be Yoruba, i just dey follow Yetunde play ni cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by DeTruthh: 12:11pm On Feb 18
Caaz:
Additional condiments.
I had to downgrade to using this culinary because the knorr I was using has added money.

Redoil(my system can't tolerate groundnut oil.
Red fresh bell peppers
Onions
Sachet of Gino max culinary

Go and try Tasty Tom Mixed spices and thank me later. You won't use Gino again.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 12:14pm On Feb 18
DeTruthh:

Go and try Tasty Tom Mixed spices and thank me later. You won't use Gino again.
Thanks for the heads-up.
The Gino max is not spices,it's culinary (maggi)
It's kinda bland Sha.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by DeTruthh: 2:01pm On Feb 18
Caaz:

Thanks for the heads-up.
The Gino max is not spices,it's culinary (maggi)
It's kinda bland Sha.
Okk. I thought it's the Sachet tomato paste.
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Lovelydaisies: 3:29pm On Feb 18
Seriously, this is another option o! With the way tomatoes are slipping out of the reach of the common man, it's time to try other healthy options.

Garden egg sauce, carrot sauce, egg sauce, vegetable sauce...

I must do this! Thanks, OP.

2 Likes

Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by Caaz: 9:25pm On Feb 18
Lovelydaisies:
Seriously, this is another option o! With the way tomatoes are slipping out of the reach of the common man, it's time to try other healthy options.

Garden egg sauce, carrot sauce, egg sauce, vegetable sauce...

I must do this! Thanks, OP.
My pleasure
Re: Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19
History555:

Yoruba man disgracing himself. First you claimed to be from South South, next you claim north, now you claim anambra

Bro, kindly drop a screenshot showing where i ever claim to be fro SouthSouth

I have said it many times here that i live in Ukpo,Arthur Eze town(His brother is the king) so i wonder where i mentioned SS

Kindly tag me to it or drop a screenshot,please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) / Man Escapes Being Crushed By An Angry Cow During Sallah / Man Finds Dead Rat In Grilled Full Chicken He Purchased...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.