Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Bayo Onanuga: Nigeria’s Wealth Overestimated, Country Very Poor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga: Nigeria’s Wealth Overestimated, Country Very Poor (13170 Views)

God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife / Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeria’s Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigeria’s Wealth Overestimated, Country Very Poor by christistruth01: 7:29pm On Feb 13
CodeTemplar:

So if one man steals, say, 80k out of 100k originally meant for 5 men, the remaining 20 can be assumed to go round the other four men at 80k?

Your mind needs renewal Oga.

The record breaking funds being stolen in Nigeria can only be stolen from a Rich Nation
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigeria’s Wealth Overestimated, Country Very Poor by christistruth01: 8:26pm On Feb 13
LastProphet:

You are young, the world has stopped seeing natural resources as the means to wealth, it is now innovation and technology you can ask yourself how many natural resources Japan has, south Korea etc. Technology can turn any natural resource worthless overnight, do you remember coal? And very soon it will happen to petrol, that is why the smart man that established Dubai de-emphasized crude oil in their economy despite that they got plenty, that's what even great Saudi realized and are making all manner of reforms to encourage technological innovation, that's why they are building that smart 170km long city, see I don't have time to talk here. Lastly As you grow you will see that potential is nothing, absolute nothing , the wasteful political leaders destroying the country have this same assumptions you have so it's not your fault

Precious Stones are still very valuable
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigeria’s Wealth Overestimated, Country Very Poor by cjfavour(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13
These APC ppl sef!!! Indeed clowns full APC
treesun:

lhttps://punchng.com/nigerias-wealth-overestimated-country-very-poor-presidential-aide/
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigeria’s Wealth Overestimated, Country Very Poor by seunayantokun(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13
Nigeria is not poor but lacks very very rich leaders, because the rogue constitution in play makes sure her leadership is never rich in terms of honesty, selflessness, and determination to make their people feel they are humans.

That poverty of the heart will continue until that army robbers constitution of 1999 is thrown away and we go back to the spirit and essence of the constitution we all agreed on before independence.

And that Onanuga, he behaves like Femi Adesina and Lying Mohammed. Did I just read he said Nigeria is very poor? And you have the richest men and women in Africa? Where do those people get their wealth from? Was it not from Nigeria? Especially Dangote who benefitted immensely from Buhari's light-fingeredness? You have the highest number of private jet owners, the highest number of private universities, etc. Are you poor or bad?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigeria’s Wealth Overestimated, Country Very Poor by LastProphet: 9:33pm On Feb 13
christistruth01:

Precious Stones are still very valuable

Facebook is code running on 1 PC, google it's value. You and your stones you still end up having the final price set by the man that processes and transforms the stones. Stones can me Ake you rich but it makes the processor (owner of technology) even richer. And you know the funniest thing? Ivory coast grows cocoa makes about $4b annually on it, Mars corporation buys from there process into chocolate and declares over $20b annually as turnover. There lies your answer if you can understand
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigeria’s Wealth Overestimated, Country Very Poor by OChimex: 4:54am On Feb 14
JAMO84:
Nigeria 2024 budget : $40b Population - 200m

South Africa 2024 budget $150b Population 60m

The only reason why we think we are rich is because, our Politicians live large on our meager resources, otherwise, Nigeria is poorer than a church rat.

You guys are bunch of cursed souls. Damn. So now, you and over 100 other idiots that liked your post, has now agreed with them that nigeria is poor, therefore, you accept the way things are getting extremly difficult. And they the politicians spend extravagantly. Just to defend your tinibu, even to your own detriment.
You mentioned south africa, now tell me the GDP of both countries?
Did you know Nigeria has as much oil as dubai and qatar, yet for once nobody has said how many billions of barrels nigeria sell, and nobody accounts for them.
Nigeria is poor, but national assembly bought SUVs in hunderds of billions.
You guys are cursed honestly.
Has NNPC or CBN for once done audits?
Did you know that Allison Madueke stole more than the annual budget of nigeria when she was the petroleum minister?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigeria’s Wealth Overestimated, Country Very Poor by JAMO84: 6:40am On Feb 14
OChimex:

You guys are bunch of cursed souls. Damn. So now, you and over 100 other idiots that liked your post, has now agreed with them that nigeria is poor, therefore, you accept the way things are getting extremly difficult. And they the politicians spend extravagantly. Just to defend your tinibu, even to your own detriment.
You mentioned south africa, now tell me the GDP of both countries?
Did you know Nigeria has as much oil as dubai and qatar, yet for once nobody has said how many billions of barrels nigeria sell, and nobody accounts for them.
Nigeria is poor, but national assembly bought SUVs in hunderds of billions.
You guys are cursed honestly.
Has NNPC or CBN for once done audits?
Did you know that Allison Madueke stole more than the annual budget of nigeria when she was the petroleum minister?
This is my space, I didn't invite a lvnatic like you from your family house to my mention. You can use a strong rope to put yourself out of eternal misery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Protest In Abuja 12-01-2010(more pictures) / Petrol Queues Resurface In Abuja / Edo 2024: Ighodalo Emerges PDP Candidate With 577 Votes, Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.