Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? (2632 Views)

Where Two Or Three Girls Are Gathered, A Boy Is Being Discussed & Weighed. WHY? / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. / Three Girls In My Compound Are In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by born2boink(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2011
Her face because next time, the Bobo see walking,he would identify her anymore because ladies in cloth always different from off cloth
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Pharoh: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2011
I would say that it is possible to cross your legs ( covering your vagina ), use your palms to cover your face and your your elbows to cover your breasts. You can take the other option of turning your back at him or quickly lie on the floor face down to cover all asset.
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Jenifa1: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2011
190_@:

If it was BABE she would turn her back and show the guy nyash

then he wont see face, bosom or puceee

I know how that Girl thinks

undecided undecided

you mean turn her back and use the towel to cover her nyash. that way he sees NOTHING. lol
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
they should have turn around and cover their asses with the towel, CASE CLOSED!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday 190 / "My Mother Told My Husband I Was Having An Affair" / Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.