Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How Do You View This Book? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You View This Book? (1106 Views)

'The DREAM', By David Icke. THIS Book Is GREATER Than The Bible And Koran / Share The Name Of The Church You View Online Though You're Not A Member / If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Feb 14
Did Jesus Christ say Christianity (along with its over 47,0000 cults denominations) follows Him? Where did He say this? lipsrsealed

What did Jesus Christ say of those who follow Him? lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Michael547(m): 6:43pm On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
You mean that anybody who is of the religion of Christianity will sha belong to sect or church? Well, Did Jesus Christ give the religion(even the religion called Christianity) to any man or people? Where in Scripture do you find this idea from? undecided

Again, Did Jesus Christ say anywhere in His Gospel that you must attend a church to be of or have Him? What aspect of Scripture do you get this need to attend a church from? undecided
So who and who is doing what Jesus commanded today?
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Michael547(m): 6:43pm On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ say Christianity (along with its over 47,0000 cults denominations) follows Him? Where did He say this? lipsrsealed

What did Jesus Christ say of those who follow Him? lipsrsealed
What did he say?
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Expanse2020(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
You mean that anybody who is of the religion of Christianity will sha belong to sect or church? Well, Did Jesus Christ give the religion(even the religion called Christianity) to any man or people? Where in Scripture do you find this idea from? undecided

Again, Did Jesus Christ say anywhere in His Gospel that you must attend a church to be of or have Him? What aspect of Scripture do you get this need to attend a church from? undecided
you sound like catholic man
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Feb 14
Consult the Books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John for the Words of Jesus Christ on the issue. He decreed that His Word is Everlasting — UNCHANGING — meaning that even if no single being today follows His Word, it remains UNCHANGED and UNMOVED. So, let's stop pretending that the WORD of God is only valid if a group or people follow it. That idea is of utter foolishness, an insult against the person of Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Feb 14
Expanse2020:
you sound like catholic man
I see you are stuck in religion and cannot reason well that which is outside of the religious walls that surround you. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Michael547(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14
Mayntheemaynn:
No wonder Jehovah witness Organisation frowns against their members getting educated, once the mind is dull, it's easy to indoctrinate wink
Can you mention a religious group that enlightens its people
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Expanse2020(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
I see you are stuck in religion and cannot reason well that which is outside of the religious walls that surround you. lipsrsealed
But you believe in scripture write but not in going to church
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Michael547(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
Consult the Books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John for the Words of Jesus Christ on the issue. He decreed that His Word is Everlasting — UNCHANGING — meaning that even if no single being today follows His Word, it remains UNCHANGED and UNMOVED. So, let's stop pretending that the WORD of God is only valid if a group or people follow it. That idea is of utter foolishness, an insult against the person of Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed
So who is the word of God valid for?
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Feb 14
Expanse2020:
But you believe in scripture write but not in going to church
I believe in Jesus Christ alone. Did Jesus Christ send anybody to follow other men? Did Jesus Christ send anyone of His own out to build your churches using His name? Did Jesus Christ hand what you refer to as religion to any man out there? Did Jesus Christ send any of His followers to going to your churches? Answer me this. Look in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John to find the answer. undecided
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Feb 14
According to Jesus Christ, His Father gave Him the Lost sheep of Israel —the sinners of Israel— whom He then offered Eternal Life in the Kingdom of God in exchange for the condemnation of sin aka Death which lay on them as a result of their many sins. Jesus Christ compared His offer to that of the bronze snake in the wilderness which is recorded to have taken away the curse of death from God on the people of Israel — but certainly not their sin - John 3 vs 14 - 18 & Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 & Matthew 15 vs 21 - 28. undecided
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, His Father gave Him the Lost sheep of Israel —the sinners of Israel— whom He then offered Eternal Life in the Kingdom of God in exchange for the condemnation of sin aka Death which lay on them as a result of their many sins. Jesus Christ compared His offer to that of the bronze snake in the wilderness which is recorded to have taken away the curse of death from God on the people of Israel — but certainly not their sin - John 3 vs 14 - 18 & Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 & Matthew 15 vs 21 - 28. undecided

King James Version
Romans 5:6
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. Paul letter to the Christian in Rome (they were non Jews)

1 Peter 3:18
For Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit.

1 John 4:10
The love is in this respect, not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins.

1 Timothy 1:15
This saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. Of these, I am foremost.

1 John 4:14
In addition, we ourselves have seen and are bearing witness that the Father has sent his Son as savior of the world.

1 John 2:2
And he is a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins, yet not for ours only but also for the whole world’s.

John 12:47
But if anyone hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I came, not to judge the world, but to save the world.

1 Corinthians 15:22
For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive.
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Feb 14
Which of those seemingly random clippings in fact state that the world as defined by Jesus Christ in His Gospels is wrong? undecided

Again, according to Jesus Christ, His Father gave Him the Lost sheep of Israel —the sinners of Israel— whom He then offered Eternal Life in the Kingdom of God in exchange for the condemnation of sin aka Death which lay on them as a result of their many sins. Jesus Christ compared His offer to that of the bronze snake in the wilderness which is recorded to have taken away the curse of death from God on the people of Israel — but certainly not their sin - John 3 vs 14 - 18 & Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 & Matthew 15 vs 21 - 28. undecided
Re: How Do You View This Book? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14
Expanse2020:

My man
What is the teaching of Jesus and which church you think is the best following the teaching of Jesus..
I will like to learn from you

I know you're a Muslim but then this is the same question i asked when i was a Muslim i find it difficult to associate with any group though i know there are different doctrines in Islam too.
So when i asking started those claiming Christians the same question only one group proved they are the one all others kept beating about the bush as they can't point to the Bible to support what they are practicing as the only way Jesus approves! smiley
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
Which of those seemingly random clippings in fact state that the world as defined by Jesus Christ in His Gospels is wrong? undecided

Again, according to Jesus Christ, His Father gave Him the Lost sheep of Israel —the sinners of Israel— whom He then offered Eternal Life in the Kingdom of God in exchange for the condemnation of sin aka Death which lay on them as a result of their many sins. Jesus Christ compared His offer to that of the bronze snake in the wilderness which is recorded to have taken away the curse of death from God on the people of Israel — but certainly not their sin - John 3 vs 14 - 18 & Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 & Matthew 15 vs 21 - 28. undecided

You're fooling yourself only and trying to mislead others
Of course, salvation must start from the Jews but they rejected it and killed the Christ?
Salvation now extends to all mankind by God's love and mercy
Remember the promise to Abraham, by means of the seed, all nations of the world will be blessed
Interestingly, the Jews don't even put faith ij Jesus. Has God's plan to save mankind failed?

Jesus died for our sins... Whether you say he died for death or for sins, death is a result of our sinful nature... If Jesus dies to clean us from our sinful state, we can gain perfection and everlasting life as God's friend by exercising faith in his Ransom
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Feb 14
Salvation must start with the Jews but the Jews rejected it and killed Jesus Christ meaning God and Jesus Christ got it all wrong. Wow... So why pretend to put your trust in a God that gets it wrong? undecided

Again, according to Jesus Christ, His Father gave Him the Lost sheep of Israel —the sinners of Israel— whom He then offered Eternal Life in the Kingdom of God in exchange for the condemnation of sin aka Death which lay on them as a result of their many sins. Jesus Christ compared His offer to that of the bronze snake in the wilderness which is recorded to have taken away the curse of death from God on the people of Israel — but certainly not their sin - John 3 vs 14 - 18 & Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 & Matthew 15 vs 21 - 28. So, how did this straight forward offer from Jesus Christ become twisted into this purging of sins as though some sort of sin offering or burnt offering? undecided
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Expanse2020(m): 7:58pm On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
I believe in Jesus Christ alone. Did Jesus Christ send anybody to follow other men? Did Jesus Christ send anyone of His own out to build your churches using His name? Did Jesus Christ hand what you refer to as religion to any man out there? Did Jesus Christ send any of His followers to going to your churches? Answer me this. Look in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John to find the answer. undecided

If you didn't believe in churches
How did you believe in the book that Jésùs didn't wrote
How did you believe in mark, Luke and Paul that doesn't meet Jesus alive..
How did you believe in King James that rape or sleep with his mother and also wrote the bible undecided
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Feb 14
Expanse2020:
■ If you didn't believe in churches. How did you believe in the book that Jésùs didn't wrote
How did you believe in mark, Luke and Paul that doesn't meet Jesus alive.. How did you believe in King James that rape or sleep with his mother and also wrote the bible undecided
I read the book of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, books which were all written during the first century, the same generation that Jesus Christ had been a part of. That is how I came to believe in the person of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Mayntheemaynn: 8:13pm On Feb 14
Michael547:

Can you mention a religious group that enlightens its people
enlighten them on what?
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Mayntheemaynn: 8:14pm On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
I read the book of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, books which were all written during the first century, the same generation that Jesus Christ had been a part of. That is how I came to believe in the person of Jesus Christ. undecided
Luke was not written in first century.
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Feb 14
Luke and all the other Gospels were written in the first century BC!undecided
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Mayntheemaynn: 8:34pm On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
Luke and all the other Gospels were written in the first century BC!undecided
no, luke was not written in first century, in fact your present luke is from marcion. also, the author of luke and acts are 2 different people. wink
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Feb 14
Again, Luke and all the other Gospels were written in the first century BC, before 70AD! smiley
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Mayntheemaynn: 8:50pm On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
Again, Luke and all the other Gospels were written in the first century BC, before 70AD! smiley
no, luke was not written in first century, in fact your present luke is from marcion. also, the author of luke and acts are 2 different people.

even book of john was written later than 70AD, they said it was writen in rome grin
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Feb 14
Even the book of Revelations was written before 70AD and not after. smiley
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Mayntheemaynn: 9:01pm On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
Even the book of Revelations was written before 70AD and not after. smiley
lol, written by john the apostle or john the elder?

what did your early church fathers especially Caius (presbyter) say about the authors wink

book of revelation is also dated later than 70AD
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Expanse2020(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14
MaxInDHouse:

I know you're a Muslim but then this is the same question i asked when i was a Muslim i find it difficult to associate with any group though i know there are different doctrines in Islam too.
So when i asking started those claiming Christians the same question only one group proved they are the one all others kept beating about the bush as they can't point to the Bible to support what they are practicing as the only way Jesus approves! smiley
Kobojunkie affirmed that Jésùs didn't built or ordained a church and it is right he actually said the Truth
And you don't classified Islam with christian
MUSLIM all ways prayed together no matter sect you are .....you Jehova boy can you go to cele to worship with them...you will be irritated

Or you think those redeem, oyedepo boys attacking you on Nairaland can pray and accept your doctrine with you
DEY PLAY
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Expanse2020(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
It's said lie
Luke, Mark, Paul non of these people met Jesus and they are not among his desciples tell me another thing
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Feb 14
Expanse2020:
■ It's said lie. Luke, Mark, Paul non of these people met Jesus and they are not among his desciples tell me another thing
Well, let's start with you telling us exactly were you got this idea that only those who met with Jesus Christ in person could know and write down His Words as He said it? undecided
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Mayntheemaynn: 9:13pm On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
Well, let's start with you telling us exactly were you got this idea that only those who met with Jesus Christ in person could know and write down His Words as He said it? undecided
jesus said only those that were with him are the witnesses to his word.
Re: How Do You View This Book? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14
Expanse2020:

Kobojunkie affirmed that Jésùs didn't built or ordained a church and it is right he actually said the Truth
And you don't classified Islam with christian
MUSLIM all ways prayed together no matter sect you are .....you Jehova boy can you go to cele to worship with them...you will be irritated
Or you think those redeem, oyedepo boys attacking you on Nairaland can pray and accept your doctrine with you
DEY PLAY

Let's say you're just joking about this because shi'ites and sunnis both claim Muslims yet they are perpetual enemies. What i realized in Islam is the deceit that all Muslims can worship in the same mosque but that doesn't stop Muslims who both climbed Arafat from raising weapons against one another.

So what is the position of Allah when Muslims are killing Muslims due to political reasons?

You've been thoroughly deceived because instead of finding out what Jesus laid down as tenets for his disciples all that matters to you is different religions claiming Christians when you yourself can see that they are different religions! undecided
Re: How Do You View This Book? by Expanse2020(m): 11:00pm On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
Ok you know there no record of written in those days, there is only Oral narrative and among the desciples of Jesus who have direct contact with Jesus are the like of Banabas, Peter, Mattew, Smith and the likes.....the question I will be asking you who are these following people to Jesus and did they have any record that they made direct contact with Jesus
Ok tell me who is Luke, who is mark who is paul
Please I will like to hear from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Blessing Of God / Is This What The Church Has Now Turned To? / Aids Has A Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.