Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (1185 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by igetsbizy(m): 4:12am On Nov 10, 2011
deleted
Re: deleted by Jenifa1: 4:26am On Nov 10, 2011
lol. I don't have any advice for u

she is quite insecure.
Re: deleted by HighChief4(m): 5:25am On Nov 10, 2011
If you are not doing anything wrong, then the fault is hers. Insecurity is a very bad thing in a relationship
Re: deleted by ayh191: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2011
thats the ish bro. . . . insecured, insecured, insecured. Its jst her way of tryina tie u down to her will. Let her be for some time, she'll grab the difference.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2011
Jenifa_:

lol. I don't have any advice for u

she is quite insecure.
right on point. @High-chief, i couldn't agree more with you.
Re: deleted by NnamdiN: 7:08am On Nov 10, 2011
LMAO she dey find date? Get her a calendar bro, too many dates there, let her pick any one of her choice grin
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2011
women and their palava everytime!
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2011
Thats a nagging woman for you mate. . .deal with it! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: deleted by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2011
@OP
ASK HER 4 A KISS!,
Re: deleted by freecocoa(f): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2011
She's the one with an ish,when you meet her again don't have s3x with her and whenever you do,tick the date on a calendar or write in down in a diary,so you won't make a mistake when next she asks.
If you are sure you ain't doing anything wrong then relax,it could be a ploy to guilt you into doing whatever she wants,no be woman?na today?
Re: deleted by Spclst900: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2011
date ko, date ni. Person dey think how him go use hammer more money, another person dey say make him dey keep date. No be say na date wey him dey collect salary sef.

She for also ask of time.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2011
[size=14pt]Op, how old is this girl?. . .[/size]
Re: deleted by igetsbizy(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2011
nice 1 @freecocoa, the part about doing something wrong i dont really know though,
Re: deleted by igetsbizy(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2011
she is 20yh
Re: deleted by slimyem: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2011
everybody's said it all.INSECURITY in HD.
You cant do nothing about it except to keep trying to get the words*i'm not with you just for sex into her head* and hope it sinks.
Besides,she might just be a little scheming biatch.
Re: deleted by igetsbizy(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2011
All this "cos she thinks i forgot the day we had sex" i mean it meant so much to her as it did me. why should a date now be causing this much issue, she aint even talking to me no more. not reading my pings not taking my callz *sighss
Re: deleted by born2boink(m): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2011
if all you want is sex, what does she want?sit and talk about this silly things
Re: deleted by Bornagain190: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2011
Capture d screenshot of this post and send to her email box to read.
Re: deleted by freecocoa(f): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2011
igetsbizy:

nice 1 @freecocoa, the part about doing something wrong i dont really know though,
Thanks,if you are not sure about that,then have a heart to heart with her and find out what she thinks,but be very careful o,strength of a woman is real,don't always fall for it cos some can be very deadly to your emotions,don't let her play you.
Re: deleted by eghost247(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2011
sounds like your girlfriend is highly insecure give it time it will pass if she loves you, or just explain to her that you don't want her for sex but because u love her
Re: deleted by malaria(f): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
Men rnt gd wit dates,i rember whn i use 2 qurel wit my bf ova my birtdas, its annoyn buh ur gf needs 2 grw up.because u or her future husband stil hav enof dates 2 4get.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
@ poster

Your girl is very insecure. how come you tried so many times? Was she a virgin? If she was, maybe she cherised it and saw it as something special she was offering you.

One thing is for sure though. She really loves you! smiley
Re: deleted by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
yur girl na bush girl but then most naija girls be like this anyway grin
Re: deleted by igetsbizy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
michelin89 not at all. she did it once or twice with her ex bf, but when i tried the first time twas extremely tight and she got hurt, gave it a while tried again it hurt, and this last time we did it she didnt get hurt. though she has refused to talk about it, all i get is "it was fine" nothing more, we did alot that day sha, alot she was uncomfortable with but she did it anyway in view of trying to satisfy me i guess(cos thats the vibe she puts out: and she's always talking how she doesnt enjoy sex) , but i know she cherished that day cos unlike the other times we tried she was happy throughout we cooked together even wathched BET Cypher together sef, and went out that night came back and did it again,
Re: deleted by MrsChima1(f): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2011
Op

You have to take some blame in this as well. I believe that you sent her mixed messages and her behaviors demonstrated such. You need to be concise in what your intentions are and stick with it.

If you seems to have more excitement toward her during sexual relations but everything else it is a drab then I could see why she feels you are only there for sex.

She is 20 years old, so? You chose her and therefore you either deal with her and make it work or you can go your separate way. You are not held by force unless she has your vital organs in her back pocket.

There is immaturity on both parts.
Re: deleted by 195(f): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
Ask her if shes not dating you because of the money u are giving her undecided
Re: deleted by igetsbizy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
@190, she hardly collects my money jare. even when i offer most times she turns me down!
Re: deleted by igetsbizy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
@Mrs Chima, im a dude and i have a crazy sex drive, but i'll totally be fine if we dont have sex for a while. thing is when we are together and sex ish comes up and im like "lets chill till you're ready" she goes into one zone and she's like so i don't want to have sex with her and all abi cos she's not all dem other girls i used to have sex with and i dont find her attractive enough and stuff like that. then she stops talking to me. sometimes if i say something she'll scream in her bedroom voice and be rude or something we finally have the sex. if we now have any quarrel she goes "how will i not talk to her like that when ive gotten what i want, that everytime i go visit her i make sure we have sex"(fine the first time i visited i went there with intent that we were gonna have sex i wont lie but still doesnt mean i dont love her(i didnt even request for the sex sef it just happened i shouldnt have done it that day i just neglected alot of signs ) compares me to her ex bf one time, that at least he was honest enough to make it clear at the end of their relationship that all he wanted was sex that why am i now pretending to love her, yeah i know i aint perfect i throw the wrong signals at times with my words and behaviour. she reads negative meanings into every little thing i say even when i mean it in a positive light
Re: deleted by lurkee(f): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
To me,

It seems like she sees you both having intercourse as a gift from her to you so she expects you to hold it in high regard and not dismiss it like plain sex. She also seems to think that guys only want sex and now that you have gotten what you want from her maybe you wouldn't want her any more. Like people have already said, she is a bit insecure which is OK. It is up to you as her lover to remind her that you love her(if you do) and that there is more to your relationship than sex and it is only an icing on a beautiful cake.

Maybe you should also mention gently that sex is not a gift and she should stop guilt tripping you with something you both enjoyed.  undecided

Overall, she seems like a sweet person that truly cares for you so be a man and show her you feel the same way.  wink
Re: deleted by 195(f): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
igetsbizy:

@190, she hardly collects my money jare. even when i offer most times she turns me down!

then keep sexing her jare

no tyme undecided
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
@op, you are in the position to cure this impressionable young gyal of her insecurities, dont you fluck it up!
From my experience, when gyals talk like this, only thing is to fluck more and more, ad infinitum. Trust me on this.
Like 190 said, no tyme!

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Men Choose Your Favourite Wife / "reasons You Are Not Married" / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.